Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161124
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-10-2012, 01:00 PM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default New Years Eve Planning - Do Not Wait until the Last Minute!

I did the Austin Social Scene Party at the Doubletree last year and had a blast. They are doing it this year at the Hilton Airport.

I recognized a few people last year as well from here in the community.

Today is the last day to book at a discounted price and they will NOT charge your credit card until closer to the event. I would recommend it highly , even as a backup plan,

$239 includes the party package for two.

It's Coat and Tie or Tux for gents and Cocktail dress or gown for ladies.

4 bands and a lot of fun!

I mentioned I would do it this year and I just made arrangements for two Suites with adjoining conference rooms in order to host after parties. This thing rocked last year until 6AM!

I'll have two fully stocked bars and a variety of snacks awaiting.

Looking for a few others that want to participate and ring in the new year. PM me if you are interested!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:25 PM   #2
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I remember telling you how great the Austin Social Scene party was last year but I didn't think you were going. Unfortunately, wifey and I will be spending NYE with Mickey, Donald, and Goofy in DisneyWorld with 9 other family members, -- kids and grandkids.

I agree with you that the party is outstanding and if you were able to get in early at the discounted price, even better. Upscale crowd but not pretentious in any way. Great way to usher in the new year and I hope to be there next year. I can only hope to make it to midnight, let alone 6 am.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:27 AM   #3
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

I didn't know if I was going either. The idea of the 21yo in my life at the time wanting to do a formal NY eve party with me instead of the dozen parties she was invited to or 6th street was pretty iffy at the time. We booked just a little before Christmas and paid a premium.

It was a great party and we were not the only May-December couple in the mix. We did not remotely feel uncomfortable with the crowd.
Whispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women