Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60432
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48468
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41767
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36134
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2012, 05:43 PM   #1
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking With all the ALERTS this doesn't make ALERTS???

The Hobbyist: Hype23

I wish I never PM'd her... She robbed me tonight!!! I started to ask about her menu and when she was done talking she said my time was almost up, then randomly told me to get dressed and ran out of the room, while I was left to get dressed as she had my cash in hand!!!

The Provider: SexyLindsey13

HYPE 23 YEA RIGHT ROB YOU HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO THAT IM A GIRL AND YOU ARE A YOUNG GUY! FIRST I TELL HIM A PRICE THAT'S RYMES WITH VIXTEY HE SHOWS UP AND NO DISREPSECT BUT I DON'T SEE BLACK GUYS AND HE SHOWS UP I ASK HIS RACE HE WOULDN'T TELL ME BUT HE WAS NOT WHITE HISPANIC CHINESE ETC. THE ONLY REASON I LET HIM IN STILL WAS DUE TO THE FACT THAT HE SAID HE WOULD HELP ME GET VERIFIED BUT I ALSO NOTICE HE WAS ON DRUGS THE WAY HE WAS ACTING ALL HYSTERICAL SO HE THEN LAYS DOWN DONATION AND GRABS ME BY MY NECK AND TRY'S TO FORCE ME TO GIVE HIM A BJ BY THIS TIME I WAS TOTALLY CREEPED OUT AND ASKED HIM TO LEAVE SO HE THEN HITS ME IN MY FACE AND GRABS ME BY MY HAIR AND THROWS ME OUT OF MY OWN ROOM! HE IS A LIAR AND A COMPLETE AHOLE! I WILL NO LONGER BE SEEING CLIENTS UNDER 30 AND PROVIDERS PLZ BE CAREFUL OF THIS JERK!

Yet neither one posts an "alert" hummmm strange!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 05:57 PM   #2
Gr8fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I'm with you SL
Gr8fun is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:06 PM   #3
ozmosys
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Are these actual posts, or is this a parody? After all, who picks handles like "Hype23" and "SexyLindsey13"? No disrespect intended if someone actually did, especially considering that I'm too lazy to look. Those who live in glass houses.
ozmosys is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:10 PM   #4
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=587768

Post #26 & #38 Respectively!
Old 10-31-2012, 06:27 PM   #5
cowboyfan2745
Account Disabled

Does seem strange.
cowboyfan2745 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:53 PM   #6
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Hype23,

Good ol Can I get 10 minutes for 60 bucks and I'll help you get verified.

hahahahaha

Not only is it a real handle it's his WW ritual.
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:00 PM   #7
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozmosys View Post
Are these actual posts, or is this a parody? After all, who picks handles like "Hype23" and "SexyLindsey13"? No disrespect intended if someone actually did, especially considering that I'm too lazy to look. Those who live in glass houses.

Hype23 has been around since ASPD.

I will say that if this Lindsey has a no "AA" policy, she should have stated that in her welcome wagon post or communicated that with hype23.

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:01 PM   #8
Sire
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Good stuff.

Sorry, I'm tired of popcorn. Pizza from now on.
Sire is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:28 PM   #9
The Rover
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Thanks SL missed that one , good read !
The Rover is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:30 PM   #10
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

I'm still trying to figure out what rhymes with Vixtey?
Old 10-31-2012, 08:00 PM   #11
Mr Blonde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

It sounded like a dude writing that. Pimpin ain't easy
Mr Blonde is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:05 PM   #12
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Blonde View Post
It sounded like a dude writing that. Pimpin ain't easy
Blonde... James Blonde... I thinck you might have something there my friend! The ONLY times I have EVER heard TIMES UP, there was a manager involved! IJS
Old 10-31-2012, 09:20 PM   #13
ozmosys
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I'm still trying to figure out what rhymes with Vixtey?
The only thing that rhymes with "Vixtey" is "Someone Very Stupid Talking Around LE".
ozmosys is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:05 AM   #14
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozmosys View Post
The only thing that rhymes with "Vixtey" is "Someone Very Stupid Talking Around LE".
At first I thought it was a newbie provider that used Vick's for lube! That will rock anyones world!
Old 11-01-2012, 01:41 AM   #15
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

I guess I'll help this along a little! I figured some of this would have been brought up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
The Hobbyist: Hype23

I wish I never PM'd her... She robbed me tonight!!! I started to ask about her menu and when she was done talking she said my time was almost up, then randomly told me to get dressed and ran out of the room, while I was left to get dressed as she had my cash in hand!!!

I assume this must have been a 1/2 hour session. Even still thats a lot of talking. Then she ran out of the room with the cash? Why would she run out of the room? Where did she run too?

The Provider: SexyLindsey13

HYPE 23 YEA RIGHT ROB YOU HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO THAT IM A GIRL AND YOU ARE A YOUNG GUY! FIRST I TELL HIM A PRICE THAT'S RYMES WITH VIXTEY HE SHOWS UP AND NO DISREPSECT BUT I DON'T SEE BLACK GUYS AND HE SHOWS UP I ASK HIS RACE HE WOULDN'T TELL ME BUT HE WAS NOT WHITE HISPANIC CHINESE ETC. THE ONLY REASON I LET HIM IN STILL WAS DUE TO THE FACT THAT HE SAID HE WOULD HELP ME GET VERIFIED BUT I ALSO NOTICE HE WAS ON DRUGS THE WAY HE WAS ACTING ALL HYSTERICAL SO HE THEN LAYS DOWN DONATION AND GRABS ME BY MY NECK AND TRY'S TO FORCE ME TO GIVE HIM A BJ BY THIS TIME I WAS TOTALLY CREEPED OUT AND ASKED HIM TO LEAVE SO HE THEN HITS ME IN MY FACE AND GRABS ME BY MY HAIR AND THROWS ME OUT OF MY OWN ROOM! HE IS A LIAR AND A COMPLETE AHOLE! I WILL NO LONGER BE SEEING CLIENTS UNDER 30 AND PROVIDERS PLZ BE CAREFUL OF THIS JERK!

Interesting.....if you don't see black guys why wasn't that in your ad? When he showed up and he was black why didn't you just respectfully say "sorry I changed my mind"? So you do see black guys if they will help you get verified? On Drugs? How do you know? Maybe he just needed to get laid? Grabs you and FORCES YOU? Why didn't you just get the fuck out of there and call for help? He hits you? Then throws you out of your OWN room? And you did what? Went shopping? Why didn't you call the manager or LE? And why on earth would you NOT post an Alert? This is serious shit you’re talking about. But your story really makes no sense. And it certainly sounds like you might be a pimp writing this! Your new and might not know what to do. But your accusing a veteran hobbyist who has been around a long time of some very bad stuff.

Yet neither one posts an "alert" hummmm strange!
He said, she said. But the whole DAMN thing makes no sense. Yet another reason why if I can't "talk" to the provider before meeting its a NO GO FOR ME! All of this could have been avoided with a two minute phone call. well, at least I'd like to thinck so.Using myself as an example, I ask about taking pictures, if I can write a review, describe myself so there will be no surprises. That way when I get there its 5 minutes of small talk, take a few pictures and then let the games begin. You can bet you ass I don't talk about money! And I never pay till its over! NEVER!

But if this happened to me, there would be a review or an alert posted. This is serious stuff! IJS

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women