Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47806
pyramider46370
bambino40462
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2012, 05:06 PM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default UH OH...PART 3...PENNSYLVANIA SWINGING ROMNEY

Poll shows Romney leading in blue Pennsylvania

Susan Ferrechio
Chief Congressional Correspondent
The Washington Examiner

A new poll shows Republican Mitt Romney leading in Pennsylvania, a state that Republicans had all but written off just weeks ago but which is now listed as a toss up by the Real Clear Politics website.

Susquehanna Polling and Research provided The Washington Examiner with a poll it conducted for state party officials that shows Romney with a 49 percent to 45 percent lead over President Obama.

It's the first poll to show Romney leading among likely voters in the Keystone State.

"The polling is very clear that the race is certainly up for grabs and Republicans have a tendency to never believe it," Susquehanna President James Lee told The Examiner.

Romney isn't spending much time or money in Pennsylvania, which hasn't backed a Republican presidential candidate since 1988.Susquehanna Polling and Research provided The Washington Examiner with a poll it conducted for state party officials that shows Romney with a 49 percent to 45 percent lead over President Obama.

Every other Pennsylvania poll shows Obama ahead, though by a narrowing margin. A Quinnipiac University poll taken around the same time as the Susquehanna poll shows Obama leading Romney 50 percent to 46 percent.

Susquehanna's automated poll or 1,376 likely voters was taken between Oct. 11 and 13, before the second presidential debate Tuesday that many saw as a comeback for Obama since his Oct. 3 showdown with Romney.

Lee said Romney has made significant gains in the all-important suburbs of Philadelphia, a ring of counties that helped push Obama to victory in 2008.

"Republicans haven't been able to do that in 20 years," Lee said. "Romney has made some major inroads."

Lee said Romney also gained ground in western Pennsylvania, where socially conservative, blue-collar Democrats have turned their backs on Obama.

Susquehanna has traditionally shown a much tighter race between Obama and Romney than other polls, in part because it weighs its results by party registration. Firms that don't do this tend to over-sample Democrats.

Weighting results in Pennsylvania is particularly important, Lee said, "because we know with a pretty good degree of certainty how many registered Republicans and Democrats are going to show up" on Election Day.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:24 PM   #2
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Where and when is the link, spin doctor?

You boyz iz Da best at finding da troof !

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:50 PM   #3
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Where and when is the link, spin doctor?

You boyz iz Da best at finding da troof !

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
google this

Susan Ferrechio
The Washington Examiner

I thought you had to be 18 to be on this board, you act like a 12yo

and like Dick Morris has said "it will be a landslide for Romney"
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:00 PM   #4
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Dick Morris? Washington Examiner?

That's rich.

How'd you like to Google my nut sack? BTW -- Oklahoma still SUCKS!
Old 10-18-2012, 09:10 PM   #5
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dick Morris? Washington Examiner?

That's rich.

How'd you like to Google my nut sack? BTW -- Oklahoma still SUCKS!
I would rather be here than Harlem

years ago, I was given a tour of NYC by a former NYC police officer, he said important things

1. Do not watch anybody's eyes, watch their hands, that is what is coming after you first

2. I will take you to Harlem but only during the day time

btw, how the economy up there? we are doing great, $3.19 for gasoline
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:17 PM   #6
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Uh, I'm not in Harlem, fool. I suppose you're too muthafucking lazy to notice that too.

But I guess that's your little racial slur of the night.

HA HA HA HA HA. You are now in violation of the Dipshit Act of 2012.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:38 PM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I love Assup's avatar. "Dipshit Alert". How appropriate!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:02 PM   #8
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Boy, I say, boy, you ain't lying! I'm on a mission to expose the dipshittery of you cavemen!
Old 11-06-2012, 07:21 PM   #9
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

SO MUCH FOR THIS BULLSHIT WHIRLY.....

OBAMA JUST WON PA!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:26 PM   #10
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

it ain't over till it is over..... The fat lady is going to take a while to sing
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:28 PM   #11
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookn4boobies View Post
it ain't over till it is over..... The fat lady is going to take a while to sing
The Fat lady has sang in Penn...if Mitt loses FL, which it looks like he will, it is over.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:30 PM   #12
skirtchaser79411
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Some one quick till Mit the fat lady is warming up
skirtchaser79411 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:30 PM   #13
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Yeah, but with PA in the bag, Romney needs. Almost every remaining battleground state.

I don't think it's gonna break that way. We may be up late for Ohio and maybe Fla, but in about an hour, the polls close in the West Coast and POTUS picks up almost enough to get him over the top.

Im feeling good. You?
Old 11-06-2012, 07:34 PM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Yeah, but with PA in the bag, Romney needs. Almost every remaining battleground state.

I don't think it's gonna break that way. We may be up late for Ohio and maybe Fla, but in about an hour, the polls close in the West Coast and POTUS picks up almost enough to get him over the top.

Im feeling good. You?
From what I saw left of the counties left to report in Fl., Obama will win that state. They are heavy Dem counties. That is check mate.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:47 PM   #15
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Poll shows Romney leading in blue Pennsylvania

Susan Ferrechio
The Washington Examiner

A new poll shows Republican Mitt Romney leading in Pennsylvania, a state that Republicans had all but written off just weeks ago but which is now listed as a toss up by the Real Clear Politics website.

Susquehanna Polling and Research provided The Washington Examiner with a poll it conducted for state party officials that shows Romney with a 49 percent to 45 percent lead over President Obama.

It's the first poll to show Romney leading among likely voters in the Keystone State.

"The polling is very clear that the race is certainly up for grabs and Republicans have a tendency to never believe it," Susquehanna President James Lee told The Examiner.

Romney isn't spending much time or money in Pennsylvania, which hasn't backed a Republican presidential candidate since 1988.Susquehanna Polling and Research provided The Washington Examiner with a poll it conducted for state party officials that shows Romney with a 49 percent to 45 percent lead over President Obama.

Every other Pennsylvania poll shows Obama ahead, though by a narrowing margin. A Quinnipiac University poll taken around the same time as the Susquehanna poll shows Obama leading Romney 50 percent to 46 percent.

Susquehanna's automated poll or 1,376 likely voters was taken between Oct. 11 and 13, before the second presidential debate Tuesday that many saw as a comeback for Obama since his Oct. 3 showdown with Romney.

Lee said Romney has made significant gains in the all-important suburbs of Philadelphia, a ring of counties that helped push Obama to victory in 2008.

"Republicans haven't been able to do that in 20 years," Lee said. "Romney has made some major inroads."

Lee said Romney also gained ground in western Pennsylvania, where socially conservative, blue-collar Democrats have turned their backs on Obama.

Susquehanna has traditionally shown a much tighter race between Obama and Romney than other polls, in part because it weighs its results by party registration. Firms that don't do this tend to over-sample Democrats.

Weighting results in Pennsylvania is particularly important, Lee said, "because we know with a pretty good degree of certainty how many registered Republicans and Democrats are going to show up" on Election Day.

First reports indicate Obama taking Pennsylvania by 25 plus. Good call, you were close asshole. Say good night.
timpage is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women