Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 06-19-2012, 12:26 PM   #1
ChloeCox
Account Disabled

User ID: 139451
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Just a thought....

I've been involved in this industry for quite a while. Seen a lot, heard a lot. Had a lot of fun also. What I cannot seem to understand is this...if a hobbyist wants discretion then why do some not give it in return??Let's face it, the majority of people involved do have families and possibly careers. So if a person does not want you to call and text for personal reasons what would make you think it's acceptable? (without prior discussion) I love what I do and understand making contact with another party is part of my business. That's not a problem. But when a hobbyist begins texting at their leisure for other purposes, or even just to be extra playful it turns into a different thing. Give your providers what you would want in return. Annd vice versa. We should all be cautious and respectful to the privacy of others. Don't you agree?
ChloeCox is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 12:54 PM   #2
blackberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

The illusion of passion and intimacy has surely blurred the vision of more than just me. The best providers make us walk away believing that we were special, somehow different than every other guy BCD. I think that cloud has the potential to lead to the kind of indiscriminate texting you refer to. Surely you're sitting at home wondering when that special guy is gonna text and remind you how awesome he is.

Maybe the lesson is to not be so amazing that a guy loses his head. Nah.... Better yet, tell ME when you're in Tyler or Dallas so I can get my head spun like that!!!
blackberry is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 12:58 PM   #3
ChloeCox
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Lol! Like your opinion! I believe that's how a provider should be. I am your wildest fantasy yet I can then disappear. Should be a perk to the whole interaction.
Old 06-19-2012, 03:23 PM   #4
tatt
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Just trying to figure out who this is directed at...

...I am the only one who has posted anything lately about a particular provider not exercising discretion....and I NEVER contact the provider outside of setting up a meeting... so...
tatt is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 03:48 PM   #5
tdl
Valued Poster

I saw one provider in Dallas last year when I was on my way to Hawaii. She emailed me once asking how the trip was and asked me to send her pictures. I enjoyed the emails and the fact that she showed a little interest above and beyond the normal client/provider interaction. I definitely need to see her again.
tdl is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 04:12 PM   #6
blackberry
Valued Poster

tatt... I took Chloe as talking about herself being texted all hours of the day and night by admiring hobbyists... not vice versa.....
blackberry is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 06:02 PM   #7
ChloeCox
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I love to have interaction with hobbyist in more ways than one. But 21 texts in two hours. Some providers don't even allow texts for that very reason. I mean I'm not mad at all but texting in regards to appointments and that...well it's a different story. I'll admit there's been a time or two I've emailed or texted a client off the record but that relationship may have been a little different being a regular and all. Or it was an established thing. But if you've never met I think it could be a little bit out if hand. My friend tells me I must be good at what I do do guess it just comes with the territory.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:30 AM   #8
kingjames2187
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

There is one provider(name I won't mention out of respect) whom I have become friends with. She will call or text when she passes through town to see if I'm available for a session or just a drink. Although im married with a family it started because after our first session I told her she was my a.t.f. and I felt a connection and it didn't seem like acting. She agreed, so we have become friends while still respecting each others personal and professional lives.
I do understand chole however, some guys treat these women with no respect for their profession.
kingjames2187 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:15 AM   #9
horserider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

I too enjoy interaction with providers outside the business realm. I have told a few ladies it's OK to text me sometime, but I will NEVER text them first. I will PM a lady on eccie or P411 first but I will NEVER text them first. I have one provider who will text me about once a week to ask how I am doing. We may exchange 2 text or 20 text it's just up to her. All she has to do is send me a text saying she got busy and I'll shut up till she text me again. The only acception to this rule, I will send her a text after visiting with her telling her I had a wonderful time (if I did) and thanking her for this wonderful visit. Otherwise she has to start the text and she can stop it anytime she chooses. I think if I want to recieve respect I have to give respect. Just my .02 worth.
horserider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women