Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2012, 03:58 PM   #1
tatt
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1
Default BP Heaven (and whichever friend she has with her this week)

I called this provider back in February and set up an appointment with her and her friend Dream. After I made the hour drive to her incall, she stopped answering the phone. I was upset but that's what I get for using BP.

Since then, every time she travels to Tyler, I get a text message that says "hey"...and I get one on every day that she is in town. IMHO this does not qualify as being discreet, as my wife checks this phone (yea I know, my bad for not using a hobby phone, but I do a good job of cleaning this phone up). If this is the wrong forum for this then I apologize, but to me this deserves an alert.

I have asked her to stop, but it sure would suck to be busted by my wife over a provider that flaked out on me to begin with. Trying to figure out how to block her number all together.
tatt is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:04 PM   #2
fireproof
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

If u have a smart phone u can use Google voice and text from another number other than yours. Disable the app or hide it if not in use. IMHO if u get caught its your own Damn fault. If you're doing something you shouldn't you should take a whole lot more precaution. Who knows she may even look at the phone bill and decide to call some numbers. My 2 cents.
fireproof is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:09 PM   #3
tatt
Gaining Momentum

Again, I understand that I should have taken more precaution as far as the phone used (and lesson learned, I will in the future). The issue here is with the non-discreet practice of randomly texting the hobbyist (hobby phone or not).

IMHO, the standard practice is that the hobbyist contacts the provider, not the other way around.
tatt is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:22 PM   #4
tatt
Gaining Momentum

I guess my alert is this:

"If you call this provider....even if you don't get to see her...expect to be randomly texted at any given time"
tatt is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:28 AM   #5
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

No that's not true, I and many others don't contact the hobbyist outside of meeting. You need to do your homework on the ladies you contact.Get a $20 throw away hobby phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatt View Post
I guess my alert is this:

"If you call this provider....even if you don't get to see her...expect to be randomly texted at any given time"
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 03:20 PM   #6
tatt
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami View Post
No that's not true, I and many others don't contact the hobbyist outside of meeting. You need to do your homework on the ladies you contact.Get a $20 throw away hobby phone.
Lets try this again...

This was originally posted in the "alerts" section and was posted about the provider named "Heaven" that visits Tyler from time to time. Yes, I know I should have used a hobby phone but the POINT is that THIS PARTICULAR provider likes to contact hobbyist outside of the appointment. Just trying to do a good service for my fellow hobbyists, but I guess feel free to chime in about the mistakes I made that I have already pointed out, or to tell me that not all providers do this. I ALREADY KNOW.

...still wondering why this was not considered a valid "alert" and was moved to this section of the forum...
tatt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women