Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36103
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2010, 05:15 PM   #1
Gator42
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34
Default AMP guys ...Be Carefull

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Three...-90756719.html

Man I'm glad I don't go to this joint.
Gator42 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:34 PM   #2
BigLouie
Valued Poster

The story never indicated if the customers really were police or not. Gosh my trips to AMP are never that much fun.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:52 PM   #3
hartboyz20
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

they were not police, remember it said they fled the scene....PD wouldn't have fled
hartboyz20 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:18 PM   #4
Guest052110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I remember that I was with Flora once on W. Alabama when the police arrived. She dressed like lightning, walked out of the room, leaving me lying there, after FS, and turned to me and said, "We didn't do anything!" As soon as she left, I got up, dressed quickly, and before I could leave, she came back and said, "False alarm! They went upstairs." So, with adrenaline higher than before, we resumed. Shortly thereafter, someone knocked on our door loudly--another LE alert! It turned out to be another false alarm--and Flora didn't understand why this time, I was leaving, even though it was a false alarm. Ever spent a non-relaxing hour like that?
Guest052110 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:59 PM   #5
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vngirlfan View Post
I remember that I was with Flora once on W. Alabama when the police arrived. She dressed like lightning, walked out of the room, leaving me lying there, after FS, and turned to me and said, "We didn't do anything!" As soon as she left, I got up, dressed quickly, and before I could leave, she came back and said, "False alarm! They went upstairs." So, with adrenaline higher than before, we resumed. Shortly thereafter, someone knocked on our door loudly--another LE alert! It turned out to be another false alarm--and Flora didn't understand why this time, I was leaving, even though it was a false alarm. Ever spent a non-relaxing hour like that?
But if she told you to continue...and you COULD continue... that my friend would earn you the Balls of Steel Award...
ThatManFromTexas is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:37 AM   #6
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas View Post
But if she told you to continue...and you COULD continue... that my friend would earn you the Balls of Steel Award...
No shit. After something like that, lil' bb would have been hiding up underneath my navel somewhere.
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:04 AM   #7
16yearitch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

So let me get this straight. Two guys try to rip off the ladies, husband and uncle show up, gunfire is "exchanged" which I take to mean that both sides fired, and they arrest the lady?
16yearitch is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 10:03 AM   #8
Dstorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16yearitch View Post
So let me get this straight. Two guys try to rip off the ladies, husband and uncle show up, gunfire is "exchanged" which I take to mean that both sides fired, and they arrest the lady?
yep, that is the priority, not the police impersonating armed robbers chasing them might be dangerous!
Dstorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 02:20 PM   #9
rooster57
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1
Default Could be actual cops

Well the article/news didn't mention that HPD were actively or "really" looking for the 2 impostors. Maybe, the 2 impostors were actual cops hoping to get away with "free" services, or some "rogue" cops hoping to get some free. Guess the lady didn't believe them and called her relatives and po po on them. Strange that the 2 should conveniently fled the scene. Guess they don't want to appear on the news and/or having to face accusations from the lady. Wrong place, wrong girl, and wrong time for those 2. BTW, this location (ex-Babylon) and the one on 45N before W Mt Houston Rd (used to be called Elegant?), and the other one on W Mt Houston (on the other side, Sunflower, I think?) have been raided/busted so many times - two of the locations were busted/raided on one occasion 3 times in a week. How they remain open is a mystery....
rooster57 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 02:50 PM   #10
16yearitch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster57 View Post
BTW, this location (ex-Babylon) and the one on 45N before W Mt Houston Rd (used to be called Elegant?), and the other one on W Mt Houston (on the other side, Sunflower, I think?) have been raided/busted so many times - two of the locations were busted/raided on one occasion 3 times in a week. How they remain open is a mystery....
And it a really crappy part of town. Wouldn't want to leave my car unattended after dark.
16yearitch is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women