Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70439
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60114
gman4452953
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2010, 05:48 PM   #1
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default So what's up with this.........

How come whenever someone disagree's with Barry, many of you on this board immediately label them a Republican. I have stated on many times that I am a registered independent, yet I am constantly being thrown in the Republican pile. Does this mean only Republicans can disagree with Barry, should I be expecting a visit from Rham.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 10:47 PM   #2
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Did you vote for Obama or McCain in the last election? If you voted for McCain then you voted for a Republican. You shouldn't be shocked if you get treated like one. If you didn't vote then you really don't have a say. Sorry, non-voters can't really be independents.

BTW, where are the Tea Party candidates? Unless they start running for office they're just Republicans.
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 03:42 AM   #3
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Trolling again, LM?

I'm a conservative but in the primary I voted for Obama. That's what Independents do: Make the best choice at the time, regardless of party affiliation.
BiggestBest is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 04:13 AM   #4
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggestBest View Post
Trolling again, LM?

I'm a conservative but in the primary I voted for Obama. That's what Independents do: Make the best choice at the time, regardless of party affiliation.
You chose...poorly.
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 10:44 AM   #5
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritz3552 View Post
You chose...poorly.
He said the primary, not the general election.
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 10:46 AM   #6
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Quote:
You chose...poorly.
Have you forgotten who Obama ran against in the primary? Hillary.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:09 PM   #7
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

This guy has had a free pass from the public and media since day one. If you say his ears are big, you will be attacked. This is the equivalant of saying anything negative about KU or George Brett in the Kansas City area. Remember, even McCain apologized when his middle name Hussein was used at an event before the election? Can't upset Barry and his groupies.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 01:14 PM   #8
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitokc View Post
This guy has had a free pass from the public and media since day one. If you say his ears are big, you will be attacked. Remember, even McCain apologized when his middle name Hussein was used at an event before the election? Can't upset Barry and his groupies.
I adopted the philosophy of Michael Savage, who heard from the Obama campaign regarding his repeated use of the candidate's "Hussein" middle name. He decided refer to the candidate by his initials. So, similar to the way we refer to FDR, JFK, LBJ and others, we now have BO. That seems appropriate more now than ever!
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 01:39 PM   #9
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Unhappy

Quote:
Have you forgotten who Obama ran against in the primary? Hillary.
No, I didn't forget. Maybe Hilary's negatives would have been enough to allow McCain to win (shudder - the better of two evils) - who knows?
Old 03-28-2010, 02:23 PM   #10
6ULDV8
Valued Poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXk4P12p1tU
6ULDV8 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 02:37 PM   #11
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, I didn't forget. Maybe Hilary's negatives would have been enough to allow McCain to win (shudder - the better of two evils) - who knows?
So, you didn't want Obama. Or Hilary. Or McCain.

Who did you want?
Old 03-28-2010, 03:05 PM   #12
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Quote:
So, you didn't want Obama. Or Hilary. Or McCain.

Who did you want?
My first choice was Sen. Fred Thompson, then Rudy Guliani (although I would have had to hold my nose to cast my vote as he is pro-abortion). After Huckabee sank Romney's chances by throwing his delegates to McCain, I really didn't care who won as we'd be in trouble regardless of whether the Dem or GOP won. But, I thought the trouble would have been less if McCain won.
Old 03-28-2010, 04:07 PM   #13
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

why mccain we be at war with iran nuked russian & took over well anybody that talk back
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 05:38 PM   #14
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

This is why people like Longer make such great camp guards. They don't really think of republicans as real people. Read the first post in this series. Longer would feel right at home making republicans pay for all the real and imagined ills of the world that they (according to him) are responsible for. All tyrants need angry, useful, people who can be convinced to do the dirty work.

It doesn't matter to LM that I voted for Hillary in the primaries and Lieberman in 2004. All he knows is hate. Hate for Bush, hate for this country, and hate for anyone he thinks is republican. God help us all if people like him get power. Of course, we may already be too late.

Oh, LM Tea Party is just a name. It is not a political party though it may it the future. Right now it is a group of conservatives, republicans, democrats, independents, and even a few liberals who think things have gone too far. Come out sometime and join us. See the truth that is not filtered through the media. We will be in Topeka on April 7 and at the Legends park later that week. I hope you don't mind that we frisk you for weapons LM afterall it is always libs who try to kill people like Sarah so we have to watch you.
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 07:20 PM   #15
Omahan
Secretary of State

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_galt View Post
This is why people like Longer make such great camp guards. They don't really think of republicans as real people. Read the first post in this series. Longer would feel right at home making republicans pay for all the real and imagined ills of the world that they (according to him) are responsible for. All tyrants need angry, useful, people who can be convinced to do the dirty work.

It doesn't matter to LM that I voted for Hillary in the primaries and Lieberman in 2004. All he knows is hate. Hate for Bush, hate for this country, and hate for anyone he thinks is republican. God help us all if people like him get power. Of course, we may already be too late.

Oh, LM Tea Party is just a name. It is not a political party though it may it the future. Right now it is a group of conservatives, republicans, democrats, independents, and even a few liberals who think things have gone too far. Come out sometime and join us. See the truth that is not filtered through the media. We will be in Topeka on April 7 and at the Legends park later that week. I hope you don't mind that we frisk you for weapons LM afterall it is always libs who try to kill people like Sarah so we have to watch you.
Everyone, please keep your comments on topic. LM is not the topic. You can disagree with him or anyone else. You can attack opinions and arguments. You cannot make personal attacks against LM or anyone else here. The first two paragraphs in the quoted post were mostly personal.
Omahan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women