Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Denver, Colorado > Coed Discussions - Denver
Coed Discussions - Denver Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160728
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40349
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35465
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2011, 02:37 PM   #1
TexasStarr
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1070
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Touring Colorado and looking for advice

I used to live in the Springs, but I was wondering where some good places to take my daughter (an adult) to sight see. I will take her all around the Springs where I used to live. Garden of the Gods, Pikes Peak, Manitou Springs, Old Colorado City....

Are there any special events happening at the end of the month maybe?

Thanks,
Starr
TexasStarr is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:35 AM   #2
snowbeard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasStarr View Post
I used to live in the Springs, but I was wondering where some good places to take my daughter (an adult) to sight see. I will take her all around the Springs where I used to live. Garden of the Gods, Pikes Peak, Manitou Springs, Old Colorado City....

Are there any special events happening at the end of the month maybe?

Thanks,
Starr
I recommend a trip to Estes Park. The Aspen are turning and if the Old Fall River Road is open, the trip to the Ranger Station atop Trailridge is a sightseer's delight. I'll be back in that area next week, and this is definitely on my "to do" list.
snowbeard is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 02:52 PM   #3
TexasStarr
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Is that where The Overlook Hotel is located? LOL I think it was based in Estes Park or something.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:37 AM   #4
snowbeard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Is that where The Overlook Hotel is located? LOL I think it was based in Estes Park or something.
The Stanley Hotel is there - that was the supposed inspiration for "The Shining" and the remake of the movie was done at the Stanley a few years back.
snowbeard is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 03:12 PM   #5
CS Geisha
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31354
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbeard View Post
The Stanley Hotel is there - that was the supposed inspiration for "The Shining" and the remake of the movie was done at the Stanley a few years back.
Really? I didn't know that and now I must make a trip! I always thought it was filmed at Mt. Hood but growing up in Oregon it was probably just made up to boost our appeal as a state. :-D

I would suggest taking the cog train to the top of Pikes Peak. Driving can be a bit much if there are any tourists and the train is relaxing. I believe that the coffin races are over, but someone on here might no more about that than me.
CS Geisha is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:29 AM   #6
TexasStarr
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

We did take the COG up Pikes Peak. Fabulous views for sure. Back home now and wish I didn't have to leave Colorado, but nonetheless I had to come home. Hopefully I will be back soon. I really enjoy it there.
Old 11-02-2011, 04:54 PM   #7
CS Geisha
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31354
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
We did take the COG up Pikes Peak. Fabulous views for sure. Back home now and wish I didn't have to leave Colorado, but nonetheless I had to come home. Hopefully I will be back soon. I really enjoy it there.
I'm happy to hear that you had a wonderful time! I am originally from Oregon and I love being close to the mountains! I just wish there was more water here. :-)
CS Geisha is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women