Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70472
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2011, 07:49 AM   #1
big boi terry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81
Default My Farewell Address

My fellow hobbyist, I Big Boi Terry, have worn the crown of Man Slut of Memphis, or Man Ho as some like to call me, with pride. I've tried to take on all challenges with pride,dignity and honor. I've touched, and been touched back, by some of the most incredible providers on the face of this earth. I have been practically beaten down by some providers, Babee, Elegant Belinda, Ursexysusie, Dallas Rain, to name a few, but I carried on, always remembering that I was the Man Slut, I couldn't give up. Every time it got hard, I wouldn't quit, I would sometimes have to grind it out, but as the Man Slut, I did what needed to be done to finish my work. Some will say that they've never been licked, but I can't say that, but i've done a lot of licking myself, and that, i'm proud of. All that I can say is that I loved my reign as The MSOM, sometimes I took on challenges 2 or 3 a week, and for the most part, the challenges were enjoyable. But with life, your time cums and it goes, elections will be held in Oct. for a suitable replacement, but I will remain in office until that time, sort of a lame dick if you will. After a replacement has been found, I will ride off into the sunset, in my retirement, I will no longer bang out challenges 2 or 3 a week, but I will assume a more leisurely pace of maybe 1 a wk or 1 a month, whatever I can manage, but I want you all to know, that I BBT loved being your Man Slut, my only regret is that some challengers would not allow me to visit them because of reasons out of my control, but that's ok, one day, times they will be a changing. So in closing, I say to you gents, Happy Hunting, and to you ladies, Keep putting Smiles on their faces. Sincerely, BBT, the former Man Slut,Ho, whatever, lol.
big boi terry is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 09:05 AM   #2
Guest101311
Account Disabled

User ID: 1607

oh you lovely man you! as long as you are not completely going out of the scene i am happy. i would most certainly miss our laughs and talks. you are one of the sweetest and most sincere men i know on that side of tn! much love to you BBT
Guest101311 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 06:11 PM   #3
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16
Default In Tribute...

Quote:
Originally Posted by big boi terry View Post
... elections will be held in Oct. for a suitable replacement, but I will remain in office until that time, sort of a lame dick if you will.
In tribute to BBT...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BBTretirementBanner.jpg (86.9 KB, 248 views)
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 08:54 PM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

URF---awesome!!

I will DEFINATELY miss you baby...you are gonna have to "pop" in once in awhile!! Luv ya man!!

So who will be the "new" manslut????? lol
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 03:55 AM   #5
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
So who will be the "new" manslut????? lol
I think we'll have to retire the title. I don't know anyone else here who'd even come close.

But this announcement explains all the weeping and gnashing of teeth I've been hearing around town all day yesterday.

Has anyone checked? Is the rate of provider suicides or retirements on the rise?

Best of luck to you, BBT. I may have to retire from here, myself, without you to kick around anymore.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 07:06 AM   #6
big boi terry
Valued Poster

I'm not completely leaving BCG, but there will def. be a slow down in my hobbying, you will still see an occasional review here and there, but i'm getting older now, and I feel that I can't do the "World's Greatest Title" justice anymore LOL!, maybe you, a younger man, can take over for me. I nominate BCG for "Man Slut". LOL.
Old 09-30-2011, 07:08 AM   #7
big boi terry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufriend2912 View Post
In tribute to BBT...
That's AWESOME ufriend!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-30-2011, 07:29 AM   #8
guest100913
Account Disabled

Quote:
That's AWESOME ufriend!!!!!!!!!
Hey, the ladies have banners, so I figured the guy with the MSOM moniker should have his own special banner !!

You should save it, and post it in your signature area from now on with a link to your forthcoming MSOM presidential library website...
Old 09-30-2011, 07:40 AM   #9
Sonoman
Valued Poster

For some reason there's nothing I believe in this thread. Lol. This is the second retirement announcement for BBT in his quest to relieve large painful erections. And how many times did a famous Quarterback retire, before he really Retired?

Good Luck BBT. BTW, Welcome back.......
Sonoman is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 07:41 AM   #10
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
I'm not completely leaving BCG, but there will def. be a slow down in my hobbying, you will still see an occasional review here and there, but i'm getting older now, and I feel that I can't do the "World's Greatest Title" justice anymore LOL!, maybe you, a younger man, can take over for me. I nominate BCG for "Man Slut". LOL.
If nominated, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve. I'm nowhere near qualified financially; I only hobby once every several weeks, and lately I've had significant dry spells, up to several months' duration. In fact (sorry to break the news to you, darlin') I won't have time nor money to see Dallas Rain when she visits next month. Surely seeing Dallas much more than I've been able to (I've missed every visit of hers since the last time I saw her, well over a year ago, and I suspect I'll miss her next several visits as well) is a bare minimum for qualifying to be MSoM.

If Pipefitter lived in Memphis I'd suggest him. But the lack of a suitable candidate in the area (if I'm unjustly forgetting someone, pipe up and name him, guys!) suggests to me that, sadly, we should dub you "Man-Slut of Memphis, Emeritus" and just retire the title, permanently.

If I were you, I'd consider that the highest compliment the Memphis Hobby Community can give you. Think of it as retiring your jersey number...

Cheers,

bcg (and, come to think of it, I'm well over a half-century old... I'm sure I'm way older than BBT...)
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:28 AM   #11
guest100913
Account Disabled

Default Could it be because of the BEAST ??

Maybe it is because he finally met the one that was more than he could handle...
... and he called her "the BEAST".
Old 09-30-2011, 10:25 AM   #12
Fastcars1966
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

BBT I salute you and your honesty, but the moniker will always be yours. Unfortunately as we do get older the stories we tell turn to remember when! So with that said I vote that even in defeat you are still the champ and the title should rightfully remain yours. I can’t believe you let”The Beast” conquer you. No shame in that. LOL
Fastcars1966 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 11:04 AM   #13
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

I agree, retire the moniker and the jersey. No one could possibly come close. So to speak.
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 12:54 PM   #14
ambersilk
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 10979
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Farewell

Big Boi Terry you will be greatly missed!! Please stay in touch!
ambersilk is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 01:32 PM   #15
big boi terry
Valued Poster

Let me stop the confusion here, I am retiring from being the MSOM the 1st., I will still hobby from time to time but to be a Man Slut, you have got to be DA Man, sadly, i've taken a few beat downs lately, i'm a little cum drunk if you will, THE BEAST was exactly that, a beast, but I took THAT beat down like a champ. In fact, I welcome them lol. If no suitable replacement is found, I will continue to wear the belt, but I hope for my sake, that the next beat down that I take, that I can come back from it. As has been mentioned, Dallas is coming back next month, and she is also a beast, if I decide to get back in the ring again and face her, if I can hold my own, I might try to hold on to the title for a while longer, but, if I suffer another lopsided defeat, I will hang it up lol. Look, if that certain quarterback that Sonoman mentioned can retire and cum back, why can't we? Like I said, i'm getting older, but my love of the game does make it hard to completely give it up. I'm just having fun my friends!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women