Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161042
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453037
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47774
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2024, 05:04 PM   #1
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 108
Default How Long Until…

Another big K-studio bust occurs?

Will it be here in Dallas?

Which studio(s) will be involved?

What will happen to the girls and the Johns if the shit hits the fan?

We saw it already in the Boston area late last year. It’s not a matter of if but when.

Why is it a REAL possibility? Because with all these new handles popping up in this Dallas studio forum LE has a much easier time blending into the hobby community than before when you mostly only saw more tenured handles.

Now with all these promoters creating new handles to generate the illusion of high demand for studio girls it becomes an easier path of entry for LE to slide into the mix and go unnoticed. It’s almost like the promoters are creating a future problem that will eventually lead to their own and the studios’ demise.

I’m sure LE is already here observing. But all these new handles just make it that much easier for LE to surveil this forum.

Thoughts anyone?
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 06:29 PM   #2
Kloverbb
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Well, it seems like no lesson was learned by the Boston bust. The studios were scared for a while even going password protected in some places. Now most of those studios are password free.

I've already seen some of the girls from that bust working elsewhere and Boston already has a new Korean studio. https://www.geishastyles.com/

Still waiting on what will come of those 20 something johns that are on the hook. As long as there is demand. The studios will rise and fall like clockwork
Kloverbb is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 07:01 PM   #3
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Encounters: 65

It is the oldest profession in existence for a reason. No law or w/e is going to stop it. Might slow it.. but it will still happen.
RickyG2002 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 07:09 PM   #4
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Big election year this year. Lots of political pressures to clean up communities and lots of willing incumbents looking to hold onto their positions of appointment. We’ve seen upticks in LE activity during past election years of this magnitude. Can’t imagine this year being any different.

And then you have the potential of plea bargains from those defendants in the Boston studio busts. Who knows where they point their fingers for LE , as they try to negotiate lighter sentences.

Totally agree it’s just a matter of time before the dominos fall…
Old 02-20-2024, 07:10 PM   #5
Mandingo_
Premium Access

Encounters: 40
Default Which girls got caught up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloverbb View Post
Well, it seems like no lesson was learned by the Boston bust. The studios were scared for a while even going password protected in some places. Now most of those studios are password free.

I've already seen some of the girls from that bust working elsewhere and Boston already has a new Korean studio. https://www.geishastyles.com/

Still waiting on what will come of those 20 something johns that are on the hook. As long as there is demand. The studios will rise and fall like clockwork
Which K-Girls got released back into the wild? I had my suspicions about girls being used to widen the net.
Mandingo_ is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 08:19 PM   #6
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

The Boston bust was a private group that specialized in Russian girls. They also operated in Dallas for years.
Bestman200600 is online now   Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 08:19 PM   #7
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo_ View Post
Which K-Girls got released back into the wild? I had my suspicions about girls being used to widen the net.
That’s the million dollar question I’m sure a lot of us wish we knew. You’re probably right about their use in further investigations.
Old 02-20-2024, 08:44 PM   #8
Doug4343
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Keep in mind the Washington DC bust most likely happened because govt employees, ones with security clearances were hitting the studios. Thats a national security risk. I think that factored into them being brought down. I can’t remember if the DC and Boston Studios were connected but I think they where.

I’ve hit studios in DC a couple times but near I can tell not the ones that were taken out. If I don’t post anymore than you’ll know I was taken out too.
Doug4343 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 08:48 PM   #9
dfwsimpson
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I think keyword here is ‘Dallas’. Remember when Lovely Angels closed shop in Dallas/Addison and moved everyone to *****? Rumor on another forum was they got hit at the Galleria location.
I think the studios locations are played out smart. They’re nestled into a city who are probably not getting complaints, because the apartments are full of tech support immigrants, who don’t want a voice and couldn’t care less.
dfwsimpson is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 09:19 PM   #10
BigBamboo
Premium Access

@dfwsimpson - Interesting theory. But the Boston and DC busts were not the result of neighbors in the apartment complexes tipping off the local cops where the studios were operating. Those busts were federally orchestrated and carried out with assistance from local LE. Think about charges on a larger scale such as money laundering, tax evasion, racketeering, human trafficking. Those are bigger charges than what a local neighbor would affect by ratting out the studio operation in their apartment complex.

None of these studios are immune to federal prosecution. That’s why I point out what I did about all the new handles. One of these new posters could just be LE looking to blend in and gain access to information and entry into the studios to gather information for use in exercising a search warrant and supporting a prosecution.

You should lookup the case against the Boston and DC studios and read the documents that are public record. The information in those documents were written by the federal special agent in charge and his team. When you read it then you’ll realize the information obtained wasn’t by interviewing the neighbors in the complexes where those defendant studios operated. That information was gathered covertly from the internet AND from undercover agents passing themselves off as usual customers who personally entered the studios to gather their facts and evidence. Think about that for a moment and let it sink into your mind. Undercover agents unbeknownst to the studio booker going to a session and paying a girl money for sex and walking out afterwards with evidence for a federal case.

So I’ll point this out again. The studio promoters creating all of these handles are also creating a bigger potential mess for the studios themselves.
Old 02-20-2024, 09:50 PM   #11
VanillaCoke
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwsimpson View Post
I think keyword here is ‘Dallas’. Remember when Lovely Angels closed shop in Dallas/Addison and moved everyone to *****? Rumor on another forum was they got hit at the Galleria location.
I think the studios locations are played out smart. They’re nestled into a city who are probably not getting complaints, because the apartments are full of tech support immigrants, who don’t want a voice and couldn’t care less.
I think you’re talking about welcome2house (now AS) near downtown. Rumor was that another studio called LE on them. I don’t remember Lovely getting hit..
VanillaCoke is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 06:58 PM   #12
643_DP
BANNED

Encounters: 6

I will say this, yes it’s worrisome the number of new handles or handles with little time on the site, but the biggest issue I think is people OPENLY and INTENTIONALLY posting fake reviews. The promoter handles are easy to point out. The review the same studio or two, then co-promoters will comment in the first few comments and the same order of people will comment, once I see them I know it’s a someone working for the studio.

I also believe that LE is likely aware of this site, they would be stupid if they didn’t since some chicks on RR/Tryst openly provide links to reviews of them on this site!

With that being said, the best way to limit and protect ourselves and the studios is to keep information vague and hidden. Location does not need to say the street or location, just general area. Also, information on looks is good to ne provided to public but the behind closed door stuff should NOT be made visitable for people who do not have PA. I always put my behind closed door info the ROS at the top. Any questions about behind closed doors, should and needs to be asked via the private message so it is blocked from random Joe seeing it without PA.

Also, i personally will arrive early to the place, check around me for anyone, and I will even walk the area and park a distance away. What is great as well, with the weather and temperatures, you can wear a pull over jacket (but a cheap one) and you can walk up in it, take off and leave it by the stairs or mail room, etc, go the to the session, come back grab it and walk out.. look like 2 different people if someone is potentially tracking the spot.

With that being said, if more people took little proactive steps such as putting closed door info behind PA, it would great cover us. Then the biggest issue is in-fighting between the studios, which we have already seen play out once the price hike happened and the 4 studios gang up and follow GL then the 4 ganged up on CP.

Hopefully this was somewhat on-topic.
643_DP is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 07:05 PM   #13
643_DP
BANNED

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwsimpson View Post
643_DP is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 09:14 PM   #14
BigBamboo
Premium Access

I’m pretty sure LE has a few exact addresses already. Doubtful they would not be able to pass the agencies’ screening and enter as a normal customer would. Watch your six!
Old 02-21-2024, 09:25 PM   #15
SS2018
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Not worth the trouble. They'll go for the AMPs first as a publicity stunt

Like LE can't get PA??
SS2018 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women