Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70472
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2023, 08:53 AM   #1
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Encounters: 66
Default Studios: Blossom K Asian Stars Cherry Pop Kfest green light and Sunflower

Let’s get it!

Wanted to do an end of the year studio ranking based on the girls, booker interactions, and how the studio upped their game after the inflation. The objective is to share our experiences and provide positive feedback for the studios which they won’t take but this is fun :3 We all know who the promoters are. I would say 90% of the reviews on first page currently are promoter reviews.

This is My experience this year/ after inflation and talking to people in our non promoters group. If you have something to lose and are afraid of being banned at a studio don’t say anything about Green light or Sunflower they genuinely cannot take criticism, I have nothing to lose so I can be as honest as I want lol.

#1: Blossom K
One of the things we were promised post inflation was higher quality girls which the booker has delivered on imo. We’ve also had very cordial debate/ discussions so I do see their side of things I’ll also give the booker stats I’m looking for and they’ll recommend their best choice of gal from the line up. I love that they brought Mina back. The only real negative to me was that Mina was supposed to be 320 and then was made a premium rate last min after I had booked an appointment but they have been solid. One of the promoters mentioned I frequent Blossom K a lot recently, it’s not a gotcha moment they’ve just been the best studio.

#2 : Asian Stars
I would say for 80% of the year Asian Stars line up was completely solid. I love that they have Lani and Haru in their rotation and most girls they bring are close to pictures, they’ve even brought Nari back. She’s been gone since 2022. The booker will give discounts if they delay you by a hour or if you book multiple hours so I do like the booker. Feel free to disagree but since they’ve brought over the Japanese girls I think they kinda dipped in quality. Star was a bait, janako was a terrible bait, they’re have been others but I’ve lost some trust there. They don’t have the worst promoters but I’ve lost trust with some of the mongers that i really used to trust because of the Janako review. I know at least 2 others who wasted their money reading one of the reviews, then as a cop out they say ymmv. Like bro, not to that extent lol. I think they need to work on time management, there’s n reason why appointments should run 5 over and sometimes we’re not given the time back. If I’m on time / early you can be on time. Apparently they’re upcharing for msog recently so that’s another knock.

#3 Cherry Pop
The booker is very friendly and reads eccie threads so they’re up to date on a lot of topics. They have Cristal who is solid and the booker will go out of the way to accommodate/ recommend their best girl with what you’re looking for. I’ve inquired a few times and they’ll straight up tell me if the girl looks like pictures. Overall good experience but I haven’t frequented that often. The only reason they’re not too 2 to me is because there’s only a 4 girl rotation.

#4 Kfest
I actually really like Kfest. I’ve seen some really great girls at Kfest and most of the time pics are accurate. I really liked Carrot. One of my earlier criticisms was the booker seemed kinda standoffish but now whenever I communicate it’s cordial. The only thing keeping them out of top 3 is upcharges. Msog upcharge is no bueno. In our group we avoid studios with the mandatory upcharge and that’s just fact. They have a ring the door cam, kinda makes me uncomfortable.

#5 Greenlight
They have Nana. Other than that they have 2nd to worst promoters imo. The promoting of Kendall and Tiara was ridiculous and a lot of people lost money and it was all avoidable. One of them legitimately blamed a monger for his session going bad, they never learn from constructive criticism. The booker is completely business and will ban you for criticism or no reviews.

#6 Sunflower
Trash. Can’t take criticism, will ban for no reviews, has the worst promoters with multi handles, known for bait and switches. You can tell from the broken English who’s who. Eve apparently charges 200 for cip!? Will attack you instead of improving their culture/bussines. Everyone in the private group agrees worst studio. Also saw shiny back in the day and she was dumbfounded as to why I gave her a no review, booker even called me. No accountability. Can’t stress it enough.

Of course these are just my thoughts I know the sunflower promoter mob will come lol, lmk what y’all think and if my ranking is off. The studio with the girl Mijoo I didn’t rank because I haven’t been there, but if y’all have lmk if the interaction was good. Genuinely wanna hear y’all’s perspective from the real mongers.
TheTopG655 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 09:16 AM   #2
aJohnDough
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

#1 Cherrypop
They don’t upcharge for round 2 from my experiences with them. All pics on the site are accurate and real. Solid line up too

#2 Blossom
Real pics with Bonney and Mina, also don’t charge for msog. Usually bring in top tier ladies like Tyra

#3 Asianstars
Another good one that has everything included always appreciate the real and accurate HD pics

#4 GreenLight
Superstar Nana. Everything included here. With the price increase you would think better service and better looking but no lol we got the opposite with Unsure of herself Kendall and “only if I like you” Tiara

#5 K festival
They almost got it right with the good looking girls like Lily but too many upcharges there

#6 Sunflowers
Only eve is worth it. Honestly, eve is the one carrying SF lol. Too many upcharges there as well. Dana’s pics look “young” but she’s an older provider with wear and tear. Also, too many cancellations. Lavina was listed twice on the website and never showed up
aJohnDough is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 09:24 AM   #3
Lnghrn01
Premium Access

Encounters: 12
Thumbs up

Thanks for giving us your opinion and experiences with these studios SF. This is very informative and will help me decide if I want to reach out to a new studio for screening. I may have to reach out to Cherry Pop now. I like to be able to discuss options with bookers and some bookers don't like to give us any information or opinions. I appreciate your honesty.
Lnghrn01 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 09:31 AM   #4
nfhs04
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

nfhs04 is online now   Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 09:52 AM   #5
cy88
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I miss Haru..
cy88 is online now   Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 09:56 AM   #6
Wifenothornyenough
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

1. Greenlight
2. Cherrypopp
3. KFest
4. Sunflower
5. Blossom K
*** I have been trying to get into AsianStars for like 2 years now. Any AsianStars promoters here who can help me?
Wifenothornyenough is online now   Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 10:24 AM   #7
AspenCalifornia
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

1. Green Light - Just because of Nana
2. Asian Stars - all my appointments start 10-15 minutes late but besides that, they have a solid rotation of girls
3. Cherry Pop
4. KFest
5. Sunflower
6. Blossom K - I have never been here, so they are at the bottom by default. I feel like they are also the studio that first started bringing LA pricing and upcharges to Dallas
AspenCalifornia is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 10:43 AM   #8
jkk
BANNED

Location: Wherever cyber pimps are (Michiko, 4Seasons, K Festival)
Encounters: 6

Rank per # of visits in 2023
#1: Green light
#2: Sunflower
#3: K fest
#4: Asian Stars
#5: Blossom K
#6: Cherry Pop

Rank per Quality of services from the booker and Ladies in 2023
#1: Asian Stars
#2: Cherry Pop
#3: Blossom K
#4: K fest
#5: Green light
#6: Sunflower
jkk is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 11:16 AM   #9
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Genuinely surprised, green light is more popular than I thought.
Old 12-12-2023, 11:29 AM   #10
aJohnDough
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia View Post
1. Green Light - Just because of Nana
2. Asian Stars - all my appointments start 10-15 minutes late but besides that, they have a solid rotation of girls
3. Cherry Pop
4. KFest
5. Sunflower
6. Blossom K - I have never been here, so they are at the bottom by default. I feel like they are also the studio that first started bringing LA pricing and upcharges to Dallas
About Blossom K you are right about this. Sunflower than followed suit. I forgot about that. Although my last visits didn’t get upcharged for msog with BK Angela. I change my rankings.

#2 Asianstars
#3 Blossom
Want to add on that BK started this bad trend of set your own price with Giselle and Ginger at 400 which no other studio did that.. both ladies also didn’t show their face so you went in going blind
aJohnDough is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 11:37 AM   #11
longhard1one
BANNED

Encounters: 41

longhard1one is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 12:07 PM   #12
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by aJohnDough View Post
About Blossom K you are right about this. Sunflower than followed suit. I forgot about that. Although my last visits didn’t get upcharged for msog with BK Angela. I change my rankings.

#2 Asianstars
#3 Blossom
Want to add on that BK started this bad trend of set your own price with Giselle and Ginger at 400 which no other studio did that..
I did share that all the real mongers think Blossom K started the inflation when Gisela came to the booker, but they were very adamant that that wasn’t the case and talked about the girls having to pay rent in other states as justification. I didn’t agree at all with that sentiment.
Old 12-12-2023, 12:07 PM   #13
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

1.AS
2.GL
3.KF
4.Bloss K
5.CP
6.SF
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 01:45 PM   #14
jkk
BANNED

Location: Wherever cyber pimps are (Michiko, 4Seasons, K Festival)
Encounters: 6

Yes Lovely and Nana are only ones that probably keeping GL alive. I really hate raking GL 5th cause of those 2 ladies.
jkk is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 02:32 PM   #15
txcasper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50
My ECCIE Reviews

My current ranking...

#1: Cherry Pop - New; Hot younger providers; most accurate photos; still reasonable HHR; No promoters; No drama; No BS

#2: Asian Stars - Used to be #1; Had some outstanding providers; used to have more accurate photos, now some catfish; Rate hike BS and high HHR; they recently added the promoter model and have a lot of fake simp/promoter reviews now

#3: K fest - Great random talent (Momo ); photos aren't accurate; easy to book; haven't been since before the price hike so don't know current structure; way too many fake promoter reviews

#4: Green light - Nana; missed Lovely ; seem to have all inclusive price model; still reasonable HHR; some fake promoter reviews

#5: Sunflower - Could lump 5&6 together really. Random good talent; mix bag of accurate and fake pic, more fake than real; mecca of many fake promoter reviews; I haven't been since before the price hike, I'm sure they increased since they are the same owners of at least 2 other places.....def had a hand in the new rates

#6: Blossom K - Random good talent; was 50/50 on experiences when they first showed up; mix bag of accurate and fake pic; they started the price hike before everyone and have added new talent at a higher rate; they are a huge reason for a lot of the promoter/simp handles and reviews; some association with the other places as they have referred me to the other studios... more than likely colluded to make prices higher

Nothing really on the radar for these places personally....the OMG or whatever that new place look interesting but seems to have fizzled
txcasper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women