Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70483
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2011, 02:14 PM   #1
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default The Griefs!

Where do we begin?

Offense?
Defense?
Special Teams?
Coaching?

Guess this is what happens when you play two-hand touch throughout training camp and preseason....you look like amatuers on opening day.
swarmyone is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 02:22 PM   #2
Miss_Mya
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23781
My ECCIE Reviews

It was an embarrassing game. I guess no one told them that this wasn't a preseason game. To fumble the ball in the first kick off is ridiculous. I guess the only good news that they can only improve from here. I like the headings after the preseason, "Haley on the Clock". He better start taking it seriously or he will be out of job at the end of the season.
Miss_Mya is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 02:37 PM   #3
ez2plz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

My apologies to the Chiefs. I mistakenly thought they weren't trying or giving the fans much of an effort during the pre-season, but apparently I was wrong, they were trying as hard as they could, but just suck that bad! Do you think Haley will file a complaint with the NFL about Chan Gailey running up the score because he is still pissed that Hailey fired him as Offensive Coordinator. Looks like maybe the Chiefs fired the wrong guy. Somebody please tell the Chiefs that the NFL did not extend the pre-season to 5 games due to the lockout, and they are playing for real now, just in case they didn't get the message. Its not easy making the Buffalo Bills look like an NFL powerhouse, but the Chiefs managed to do it. I hear the other teams in the NFL that don't have the Chiefs on their schedules are going to file a complaint with the NFL front office, because for the teams that are fortunate to have the Chiefs on their schedules, it's like having an extra bye week. Oakland, Denver, and San Diego get even more of a benefit. With both the Chiefs and the Royals, Kansas City has to be one of the sorriest sports cities in the nation.
ez2plz is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 02:46 PM   #4
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Yes, they stunk up the field today. But so did the Steelers & the Colts. There's a reason for the Colts' failure but no excuse for the Steelers.
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 06:14 PM   #5
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

They were pussies in the preseason and it showed today. I seriously thought they could be to 9-7 or even luck out to 10-6 again. Forget that. It wasn't just that they lost, they were the Bill's bitches today. Simply got slapped silly. Once they got punched in the mouth once, they cowered the rest of the day. Bowe's drop when he
was about to get popped said it all. No heart at all, these guys are simply soft, no balls, no character. Revised prediction: 4-12. Pioli should start scouting schools now for that high draft pick.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 06:52 PM   #6
simplyme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Fuck the Chiefs... If for once they would come over mow my yard rake my leaves then I miiiiight think about going to a game. Other than that they do nothing for me and I refuse to sit and watch some lame ass over paid "ball" player who cant do his/her job!
simplyme is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:06 PM   #7
ez2plz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Chiefs tickets are going to be easy to come by at a discount this year, and we'll probably have plenty of games with lots of empty seats, and local tv blackouts, but who really cares.
ez2plz is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:25 PM   #8
BobInKC
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ez2plz View Post
Chiefs tickets are going to be easy to come by at a discount this year, and we'll probably have plenty of games with lots of empty seats, and local tv blackouts, but who really cares.
It wasn't full today. There were plenty of empty seats.

This has nothing to do with the pre season. This is an extension of last year. We got shoved up and down the field and did nothing to address the problems in either line. We let Waters go and did nothing to upgrade at tackle. Our dline is worse after letting two go and Jackson has been a disaster. Their QB had all day to throw and ours had none. Buffalo put a shadow on Charles and basically told Cassel to beat us. not going to happen. Look for a lot of this to happen this year.

BTW, anyone watch the Vikings/Chargers? See Allen play? Good thing we didn't need him anymore. And can't wait to see the Chargers. It'll be mop city.
BobInKC is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:30 PM   #9
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ez2plz View Post
Fuck discounted tickets. You still have to fork over $27 dollars to park. I'm just a lifetime fan that is utterly disgusted by the overall lack of effort by our professional sports teams in town. If I'm going to drop a hundred bucks in an afternoon...you can damn sure there is going to be naked boobies involved. My days of lining Clark Hunt's pockets are over!
swarmyone is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:30 PM   #10
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

There was lots of orange today. A full house would not have mattered. Arrowhead is not intimidating if the team sucks. One thing about Martyball, his teams were usually prepared and rarely blown out. They have been blown out a lot in the Herm and Haley eras. All about preparation and coaching.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:34 PM   #11
Thequeen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32517
My ECCIE Reviews

The only thing good I can say about today besides the empty bottle of wine I got was that the cowboys losing tonight made me smile... My chief might have looked like fucktards but seeing the boys lose made it all ok!!!!!
Thequeen is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:38 AM   #12
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Yup, anytime the Cowboys lose, it's a very good day. Poor Jerry Jones... Asshole!
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 07:02 AM   #13
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I guess Hailey should have spent less time groping women at the bar and going to the little wayne concert and more time preparing the team. The new offensive Cordinator is going to be a bust, should never have been hired. However, the way things are going we should be in the running for the QB coming out of college in next years draft that is suppose to be the second comming of Peyton, (I cant remember the kids name).
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 08:07 AM   #14
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
I guess Hailey should have spent less time groping women at the bar and going to the little wayne concert and more time preparing the team. The new offensive Cordinator is going to be a bust, should never have been hired. However, the way things are going we should be in the running for the QB coming out of college in next years draft that is suppose to be the second comming of Peyton, (I cant remember the kids name).
Andrew Luck - Stanford
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 03:57 PM   #15
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

They sucked dead ass in the third preseason game and I said, "this is gonna be ugly." Unfortunately, I was right.
Kshunter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women