Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-08-2011, 09:33 PM   #1
Action77
Premium Access

Encounters: 1
Default Bella/Precious only sees White Males!

Not a review because my friend was not able to "date" her. But Bella/Precious
Stated that see only see's white males, so some of you gents may not want to waste the time.

My friend scheduled and appointment for the early hours this am, made the arrangements to meet at the Downtown hotel incall, drove the 20 mins to get there and wait. Had been instructed to go to a certain door near the parking garage when he noticed Precious/Bella and two other ladies heading to a vehicle. Another phone call had been made asking for his location and he stated where he had been waiting, all the time seeing individuals in the vehicle pulling out of the garage. Then Precious/Bella asked for his description, he informs her and then she stated she does not date black guys. Received a quick sorry and then phone call ends.

http://rochester.backpage.com/Female...ous-20/6633128
Old 09-08-2011, 10:42 PM   #2
BlackJedi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Your buddy should have asked ahead of time in order to get that out of the way. Unfortanetely many woman in Rochester do not see Black males for many reasons. Gotta just move on I guess.
Old 09-09-2011, 03:42 AM   #3
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

There are black women that don’t see black males.
I dated a black girl that wouldn’t date a black male.

I asked her if it was because of the stereo type "Size"
She said it was attitude and 90% of them had one.

Old 09-09-2011, 07:24 AM   #4
99nighthawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 87

If someone has a policy like that, it needs to be clearly stated instead of wasting people's time.. She needs some help with her TCB skills.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:33 AM   #5
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
I've heard that from a couple of women who seemed like smart business people.

In my first period of hobbying, if I heard that a woman wouldn't see black guys, I wasn't interested in seeing her, thinking it was racist... ugly.

Listening to these two women, it sounds like they are playing the odds and avoiding the type of treatment they've come to expect when they didn't have the limitation.

I'm pretty conflicted on it but I'm not the one having sex with a gender that is naturally much stronger than I am.

I agree with 99
Old 09-09-2011, 11:11 AM   #6
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

NBA in upstate. Well that's her loss. I know a few black guys on this board. And they are ok, cool, nice guys.

But at the same time I have to respect her choice.

dang I wish this did not come up in upstate.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:14 PM   #7
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99nighthawk View Post
If someone has a policy like that, it needs to be clearly stated instead of wasting people's time.. She needs some help with her TCB skills.

Lol,
She is new.
It will come to her with time.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:34 PM   #8
BlackJedi
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
NBA in upstate. Well that's her loss. I know a few black guys on this board. And they are ok, cool, nice guys.

But at the same time I have to respect her choice.

dang I wish this did not come up in upstate.
Yep, NBA is in effect upstate. I have been denied...many of times or emails not even returned. One popular provider in Syracuse even says in the FAQ of her website that she will see black men....when I mentioned to her I was interested in seeing her and that I was AA I got no response. She even stated she quickly answers emails. When I mentioned to her I was trying to contact her she got nasty with me and said i should have called her instead--lol. Luckily I was able to break my hobby cherry with a popular lady who didnt judge me andg ave me a chance. Thanks AG Like I said earlier the best bet for any minority will be to just email her ahead of time to see if she has any color preferences and PRAY she doesn't--lol. If she does, so be it and just move on. Being upset won't do anything.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:30 PM   #9
drluv1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Cool

Quote:
There are black women that don’t see black males.
I dated a black girl that wouldn’t date a black male.

I asked her if it was because of the stereo type "Size"

A Black woman once told me that white guys " were a lot easier to get along with"

A couple providers have told me they get phone calls from black guys trying to " pimp them out". and it wasn't an occasional annoyance but rather a persisant nuisance. I think that is a big reason why some won't some won't see any black men.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:34 PM   #10
BlackJedi
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drluv1 View Post
A Black woman once told me that white guys " were a lot easier to get along with"

A couple providers have told me they get phone calls from black guys trying to " pimp them out". and it wasn't an occasional annoyance but rather a persisant nuisance. I think that is a big reason why some won't some won't see any black men.

The thing is is that I'm no pimp....and not any of my closest friends are. Alot of these providers lump us all in the same group...but like I said earlier...oh well--lol.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:05 PM   #11
drluv1
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJedi View Post
The thing is is that I'm no pimp....and not any of my closest friends are. Alot of these providers lump us all in the same group...but like I said earlier...oh well--lol.
Yes I know it sucks for you. Unless the provider isn't attracted to black men, I think you should be able to ease their fears. It may be a couple extra hoops to go through, but I think it's doable. Do you ever ask to meet at a public place to show them you are genuine? I've done this a couple times to get around screening that I felt was too intrusive.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:23 PM   #12
BlackJedi
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes I know it sucks for you. Unless the provider isn't attracted to black men, I think you should be able to ease their fears. It may be a couple extra hoops to go through, but I think it's doable. Do you ever ask to meet at a public place to show them you are genuine? I've done this a couple times to get around screening that I felt was too intrusive.
Not attracted to black men? LOL--I highly doubt these providers are attracted to some of the men that visit them who are not AA. But to answer your question--I never suggested to meet at an public place to show them I'm not a thug or pimp, etc . I always figured if they dont initially want to see me...why even bother to convince them or 'prove' myself. I will just move on and hopefully find somebody who will see me.
Old 09-10-2011, 04:40 AM   #13
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Quote:

Has nothing to do with attraction.
They are not in this for the sex, they are in this for the money. You are in this for the sex.

That is why they dont call you afterwards and you dont have to send flowers the next morning.

As I stated before, even black hookers dont like black men.
It sucks but that is what they prefer.
I can't say that I had ever had someone say they wouldnt see me because of something so I have no idea how it feels but i would be a bit bitter about being lumped into a group for no reason.
Old 09-10-2011, 05:10 AM   #14
drluv1
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:
Has nothing to do with attraction.
They are not in this for the sex, they are in this for the money. You are in this for the sex.

That is why they dont call you afterwards and you dont have to send flowers the next morning.

As I stated before, even black hookers dont like black men.
It sucks but that is what they prefer.
I can't say that I had ever had someone say they wouldnt see me because of something so I have no idea how it feels but i would be a bit bitter about being lumped into a group for no reason.
I probably shouldn't have used the word " attracted". I meant , in general, if they aren't attracted to certain kind of men, then they won't see any type of man. However,I've had provides tell me they won't see customers if are rude, too aggressive, bad hygene or various other reasons. so In that sense they do need to be "attracted" to you.
Old 09-10-2011, 06:58 AM   #15
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

Moved here from Reviews forum
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women