Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-22-2022, 02:44 PM   #1
Massagejunkyie69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2
Default LMT's and Unicorns - very few are one and the same.

Here's my story and I thought I'd share it here, since I can't share it with my friends LOL. I love the hobby, and as you can tell from my handle, I love getting massages. When I can combine the two, it makes for a lot of fun. I've been hunting and sampling as many different LMT's over the last few months, but I've discovered, they are either a really good LMT or they are a really good provider, but its rare to find someone that is really good at both. The few I found that I thought would be "the one", wind up being flaky, as i'm trying to find someone for a longterm multiyear arrangement and not just a one time thing. I've seen a few that I'd see once or twice, then their phones would go dead, I suspect they go out of business.

Several years ago (around 2015), I found a really good Filipina LMT that met my needs, but then she moved around 2017. So I had to begin my hunt anew. I finally found another one in 2019, but last spring she moved back to Europe. So both of them were long term relationships and both were skilled in discretion.

What made these LMT's discreet? In the case of the last one, She would come to the house (we have a room & table specifically for massages) and give my wife a really good therapeutic Swedish or deep tissue massage for 90 minutes. It was a true massage that varied on my wife's needs, stretching, deep tissue or sometimes just relaxation techniques, but the LMT really knew her stuff. But our LMT never let on to my wife about my and her activities when it was my turn.

Then, when it was my turn. . I would get an hour or so of a really good Swedish or deep tissue massage, followed by 20 to 30 minutes of really intense L3 activity. Our most recent LMT's favorite was DATY, she was funny in that when it came time for our fun to start, she would sometimes giggle like a little girl as she started to remove her clothes and lay back on the table "for her turn" as she would say. It was obvious from her words and actions, that there were times that she was looking forward to our session all day. Why? Because I'd make sure she got hers at least once if not more times, then we would proceed with our L3 activities. She liked to schedule us so that I was her last customer, mainly because she would want to recover after we were done. ie cuddle & nap time.

Last spring, she went home (she's from Europe) and now I'm on the hunt for her replacement. But as I said, finding someone like that is a true unicorn.

Oh yeah, the REALLY hard part? is that the rate was the same as if she did two 90 minute sessions, no upcharge for the fun. I did make it a point to tip her well, so I usually gave her $400 for the both of us since her rate for two back to back 90 minute massages was $280.

Hopefully someday, I'll find her replacement.

Thanks for letting me share as I haven't been able to tell anyone outside of this board about my hobby and LMT activities.
Massagejunkyie69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 05:26 PM   #2
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

junkyie69, glad you got some long-term massage and more delites from those two. as you said, you gotta go thru a bunch of less than great massages to find the one that really knows what it's all about. and doesnt charge extra for the extra time spent w/ her.

hope you find a new LMT that'll tickle your fancy.
just wondering - your wife never knew about you getting extra delites?
did your wife ever ask for/receive some extra delites from either of those LMTs?
i thought i remember reading that you two were pretty open about extra-marital delites. might have been another poster.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 06:31 PM   #3
Massagejunkyie69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
junkyie69, glad you got some long-term massage and more delites from those two. as you said, you gotta go thru a bunch of less than great massages to find the one that really knows what it's all about. and doesnt charge extra for the extra time spent w/ her.

hope you find a new LMT that'll tickle your fancy.
just wondering - your wife never knew about you getting extra delites?
did your wife ever ask for/receive some extra delites from either of those LMTs?
i thought i remember reading that you two were pretty open about extra-marital delites. might have been another poster.
The wife knows but we leave each other alone when getting "massages". Plus, she's big on discretion, so nothing overt should occur. She's more open when we travel, but she's not into women and she definitely doesn't like extras with her massage.

A year or so ago, I got us a Thai LMT in Vegas and she was so sensuous that she almost made my wife cum. My wife told me that she had to stop her because she was going to make her cum. . She was embarrassed by it. LOL. Poor thing. Of course, when it was my turn, me and the Thai LMT got it on. . I wasn't embarrassed. LOL. Afterwards though, when my wife came back up to the hotel room we ended up going after it like two rabbits in heat. So I got multiple pops that day. LOL.

Now, whenever we go to Vegas, I have to schedule that LMT to the hotel. We're going next week and she's already asked me if I've scheduled her. . She still doesn't let her give her a happy ending, but she definitely enjoys getting horny and fucking my brains out when my massage is over. I enjoy knowing that I'm getting two pops that day.
Massagejunkyie69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women