Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 11-08-2022, 02:42 PM   #1
Tpcgolfer
Premium Access

Encounters: 59
Default Senior love

Anyone have the chance to do the deed with an older woman. I’m talking 70 to 80 years old. Not a provider. A friend of mine used to do odd jobs and one time this older lady about 70 ish, a realtor that kept herself well, had him work on Her vcr. She got close and asked if she could blow him. He said she was attractive. Her husband had passed and he figured she was lonely.

I just ran into a nice looking older woman. We started chatting it up. She was made up really well and had a nice figure. She said she was turning 80. We had a great conversation. She said good bye and I looked at her walk away and she had a nice backside. Yeah, ok, I thought about it. I wouldn’t have minded giving it a go.

I really wonder what it would be like. I bet they would give a great response and I’m sure she would take her time and it would be delightful.

Anyone ever been with an older woman, non-provider?
Tpcgolfer is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 03:31 PM   #2
Romero3599
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

So did your friend see her regularly after that?

Years ago, I met an older woman in her 70s, she looked good and hinted that she was a horny woman.

I guess they get bolder as they get olde.

Fuck it, we talked, had some drinks, and I tapped that ass good. Pussy was good and I busted that nut fast.

I should have kept that on the rotation of civies, however I had plenty of better options, so I didn't.
I guess they get bolder as they get older
Romero3599 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 05:15 PM   #3
Tpcgolfer
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Hey Romey, it was a one time thing. Thanks for sharing your experience. I feel i would do it if all was set well and it wasn’t expected. A comfortable setting with wine and laughs. If she showed sexy legs in a nice dress and she came on slow. I bet it would be fun.

If anyone knows of places where these beautiful mature ladies hang out let us know. I won’t be a horn dog. Just want to go check it out make conversation and see where it goes. I’m sure I could learn a thing or two from them.
Tpcgolfer is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 05:24 PM   #4
tcreative2
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

They don't swell, they don't tell and they're grateful as hell
tcreative2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 05:42 PM   #5
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Here's B . Franklins take on older women::