Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60014
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47612
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2022, 11:19 AM   #1
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Kamala Harris Tells Meet the Press……”The Border is Secure”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kam...d-us-every-day

Amazing.

Blind, stupid, lying cunt.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2022, 11:43 AM   #2
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

The borders will never be secure. Regardless of the bullshit Trump sold many of you on, you can't keep people out of where they really want to be. You may be able to make it more difficult for them to migrate, but they will get here eventually if they want to be here.

Kamala Harris is just full of shit just like pretty much everyone else in politics - they tell you what you want to hear even though they know it's not possible. This is nothing new when it comes to bullshit political rhetoric.

Nice informative reporting from Fox News as usual. Haha
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2022, 11:51 AM   #3
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

well she didn't say what boarder mmmmm yet
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2022, 12:30 PM   #4
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
The borders will never be secure. Regardless of the bullshit Trump sold many of you on, you can't keep people out of where they really want to be. You may be able to make it more difficult for them to migrate, but they will get here eventually if they want to be here.

Kamala Harris is just full of shit just like pretty much everyone else in politics - they tell you what you want to hear even though they know it's not possible. This is nothing new when it comes to bullshit political rhetoric.

The Mex, U.S. Border can be easily secured this Administration doesn't want it secured.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2022, 12:49 PM   #5
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
The Mex, U.S. Border can be easily secured this Administration doesn't want it secured.
Lol....you better hope it isn't secured anytime soon. Unless you want to pick your own vegetables and pay 25 dollars for a hamburger!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2022, 12:52 PM   #6
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

kamala did a drive by in el paso once i think...did she ever get off the tarmac?

so she knows a lot

anyway, its the root causes she's trying to get to the bottom of

if you dont address the root cause, you're spinning your wheels

the dimocrat's root excuse is climate change

the conservative root cause is the dimocrat are lying sacks of excrement who dont give a f***
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2022, 01:49 PM   #7
theotherguy1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:

Actually, people escape across the Berlin Wall, and it had armed guards, guard dogs, land mines, Anti-vehicle trenches, and beds of nails. Prisoner of War escape from Germany and France during the World War II. So, you can make the border more secure, but people will always find a way.

What you can do is make life in the USA less appealing to them once they get here and they will stop coming.
theotherguy1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2022, 02:05 PM   #8
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Lol....you better hope it isn't secured anytime soon. Unless you want to pick your own vegetables and pay 25 dollars for a hamburger!
This country shouldn't have to rely on immigration to pick produce. What's sad is Farmers can't find reliable workers to perform that task. Open Borders might bring in reliable hard workers from our Southern Border but it also attracts the smuggling of illicit contraband. I guess the strategy is if Mexico can get American workers incapacitated enough there will be plenty of jobs for the immigrants. Apparently it's working.
Old 09-12-2022, 02:29 PM   #9
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherguy1 View Post
What you can do is make life in the USA less appealing to them once they get here and they will stop coming.
That's a nice dream but let me tell you about reality. I don't want to clean my house myself. I don't want to maintain my pool myself. I don't want to do the maintenance on my yard myself. I don't want to do any landscaping on my yard myself. Who do you think I pay to do that work? Hint: none of them speak English.

The bottom line is immigrants are willing to work in jobs that Americans don't want. My yard guy just raised my monthly rates. I asked him why. He told me that to keep his guys now, he has to pay them $200/day or they will go to his competitors. So yeah, best of luck making America less appealing for unskilled immigrant workers. But hey, if you know some Americans who will do all of that work for me for $1,400/month in DFW, please PM me with their number.
Old 09-12-2022, 04:26 PM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

My yard guys cost 40$ per hour for the Boss and 30$ an hour each for his 2 workers.

He said the same thing about 6 months ago....said he had to raise my rates because he had to pay his guys more.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2022, 05:32 PM   #11
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
My yard guys cost 40$ per hour for the Boss and 30$ an hour each for his 2 workers.

He said the same thing about 6 months ago....said he had to raise my rates because he had to pay his guys more.

Hahaha, those other two guys must have got their citizenship. They want to be paid like U.S. Citizens now instead of peasants from a foreign land, lol.
Old 09-12-2022, 05:38 PM   #12
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Damn. Id start hiring whokers to cut my yard. yowsers

The border never will be secure until we actually "GUARD" it .
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2022, 07:25 PM   #13
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Getting back to to our brain dead VP.

The scary part is, she had all week to prepare an for Chuck Todd’s question.

And that asinine answer is the best she could do.

Is she stupid, or just doesn’t give a shit?

I’m voting both.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2022, 07:49 PM   #14
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

She is a bad VP. I certainly wouldn't call her stupid though. She passed one of the most difficult bar exams in any state and was also attorney general in that state so stupid she certainly is not... just because you don't agree with someone does not make that person stupid. She would probably think the same about you for calling her that after all that she has accomplished compared to you and everyone else on this whore board.
Old 09-12-2022, 08:05 PM   #15
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
She is a bad VP. I certainly wouldn't call her stupid though. She passed one of the most difficult bar exams in any state and was also attorney general in that state so stupid she certainly is not... just because you don't agree with someone does not make that person stupid. She would probably think the same about you for calling her that after all that she has accomplished compared to you and everyone else on this whore board.
She never had to pass any tests. Kamala was too busy parading around with Montel Williams.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Nm4R49BC9O8C/

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women