Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47729
pyramider46370
bambino40433
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-09-2022, 03:40 PM   #1
Vivian Gates
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 220774
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hey Biloxi

Haven’t said hey in awhile so Hey y’all hey .
Finally got moved in my own place !!!
Old 04-09-2022, 04:13 PM   #2
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

It's always nice to have your own place.
Welcome Back to Eccie
Old 04-09-2022, 05:05 PM   #3
Vivian Gates
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you
Old 04-11-2022, 07:05 AM   #4
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

Hello Ms. Viv. Basscat tells me you are the coolest lady in your area. I'm gonna have to make the drive and see for myself. Later gator!
Old 04-11-2022, 08:05 AM   #5
bluegoose1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar View Post
Hello Ms. Viv. Basscat tells me you are the coolest lady in your area. I'm gonna have to make the drive and see for myself. Later gator!
You definitely should take the plunge you’ll have no regrets. She’s a great experience
Old 04-11-2022, 01:44 PM   #6
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivian Gates View Post
Haven’t said hey in awhile so Hey y’all hey .
Finally got moved in my own place !!!
Hey Viv you havent posted on the hobby board that still allows you ladies to put up ads showing what days your working and where at plus your phone number and rest of your contact info. I know a bunch of guys on that site have been wondering if your still around. If your having issues singing on let me know and I will see if I can help out.
Old 08-12-2022, 11:23 AM   #7
Vivian Gates
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I’m here !
Old 08-13-2022, 01:54 PM   #8
kiki2012
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 140459
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Basscat, your p.m. box full ,about the other site that I gave up on cause I thought was hacked? I never can get on there!!
Old 08-13-2022, 03:17 PM   #9
Darthgiggler
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

I can never get on either or it says the connection isn’t private. Gave up on it almost entirely.
Old 09-01-2022, 11:37 PM   #10
BassCat
Valued Poster

Sorry I never come here anymore. The site that allows ads is running much better lately. You just have to tell your browser to go there anyway there is some kind of issue way above my computer knowledge but once you tell your browser to go there anyway you should be good. You ladies should have no issue posting ads so us dawgs know when and where your working. Its really a lot easier to hobby when you can look at a list of ads by the ladies with their contact info and dates and times they are working. Its even better when those ads have pics phone numbers and any other contact info that makes it easier for us to get in touch with you. Any of you ladies hit Milf Marie up back channel or in the ladies room. She post there all the time so she can walk you through it. If you have my info feel free to contact me off the board and I will help you if I can. I cant get pm's here any longer since I quit posting reviews here.
Old 09-01-2022, 11:42 PM   #11
BassCat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivian Gates View Post
I’m here !
Yeah you are

Viv please come play with us where you can post ads and send pms to all of us who want to visit with you. Same goes for all the ladies. There is a place where you are all welcome where you can post ads. Its been around longer than this place and is still a viable hobby board. It just needs users from our area to use it.
Old 09-01-2022, 11:44 PM   #12
BassCat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki2012 View Post
Basscat, your p.m. box full ,about the other site that I gave up on cause I thought was hacked? I never can get on there!!
KiKi come back home. You can login and post. PM me there or text me if you still have my number and I will help you get back on.
Old 09-02-2022, 08:11 AM   #13
BassCat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthgiggler View Post
I can never get on either or it says the connection isn’t private. Gave up on it almost entirely.
I get it I did the same but they are continually working on the issues and lately its been working much better. For me its simple I need a site that allows ads and one that doesnt limit your pm's to 10. This site eccie is viable only if you can use the pm system. To use the pm system you have to write reviews or pay. I have decided to not do either anymore.

So all I can do here is post in threads but then I have to watch what I say because they are just waiting for me to mess up so they can ban me. I used to love this place and still care about it to the extent that it was such a great hobby board until the ads and alert section disappeared. Plus the site is flawless to use unlike other hobby boards that will go unnamed so I am not going to bad mouth the place.

Actually I wish I had bought lifetime access 15 years ago so I could still make use of the place. If you can pm the ladies here you can still workaround the oppressive rules and use this site as a hobby board. I just refuse to write reviews or pay so I am relegated to posting in threads about where ladies want to eat on the coast.

Long live eccie but know your options and make use of them also. There are places that allow the ladies to post nudes ads and have reviews and alerts that anyone can use and you dont have to write reviews to use the pm system. We are all in this together no need to fight. We all want to hobby the easiest and safest way we can I think
Old 09-02-2022, 11:14 PM   #14
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Quote:
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged.
Member(s) refuse to remain on topic.
Thread Closed
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women