Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160672
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 11-14-2021, 07:22 PM   #1
Turd Ferguson ATX
Account Frozen

Default There won't be riots when Rittenhouse is acquitted. The reason why is simple

Because the rioters he shot were white. Their lives dont matter. If Rittenhouse shot a black person, the jury would have to convict him. And if Rittenhouse was black, there never would've been charges to begin with.
Turd Ferguson ATX is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 07:28 PM   #2
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

True, because if Rittenhouse were black he'd probably be dead.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 07:34 PM   #3
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
True, because if Rittenhouse were black he'd probably be dead.

No. don't equate Rittenhouse with blacks who resisted arrest thus forcing the police to escalate the use of force.

show me one example of a black person who did not resist arrest or disobey lawful commands by police that was shot. you know there isn't one you can find. not one. none.

when white people act like the same way ... the same thing happens.

you know that....
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 07:38 PM   #4
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

I fear if Rittenhouse was a Muppet the result would have been bad!

Muppet Lives Matter!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 07:54 PM   #5
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
No. don't equate Rittenhouse with blacks who resisted arrest thus forcing the police to escalate the use of force.

show me one example of a black person who did not resist arrest or disobey lawful commands by police that was shot. you know there isn't one you can find. not one. none.

when white people act like the same way ... the same thing happens.

you know that....
Any civilian who goes to a protest and kills two people and wounds a third with a semi-automatic assault weapon stands a pretty good chance of getting killed himself. And among the armed citizenry and police in the crowd, a visibly well-armed 17 year old black man would have stood out more and been more likely to get wasted.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 07:56 PM   #6
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Dude, don't you live in Dallas? I don't even have to google anything to give you two names here in DFW alone - Botham Jean and Atatiana Jefferson. Instead of watching Fox news all of the time, maybe you should pay attention to your local news more.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 08:00 PM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/rrndaily/108845
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 08:05 PM   #8
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Dude, don't you live in Dallas? I don't even have to google anything to give you two names here in DFW alone - Botham Jean and Atatiana Jefferson.

i live in tony west Plano. you know that is not the low rent district.

both of your examples fail. let me tell how

Botham Jean

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Botham_Jean

not an official police action.

On September 6, 2018, off-duty Dallas Police Department patrol officer Amber Guyger entered the Dallas, Texas, apartment of 26-year-old accountant Botham Jean and fatally shot him. Guyger said that she had entered the apartment believing it was her own and that she shot Jean believing he was a burglar.[1][2

that's a total FAIL

now about
Atatiana Jefferson

Atatiana Koquice Jefferson, a 28-year-old woman, was shot to death in her home by a police officer in Fort Worth, Texas, United States, in the early morning of October 12, 2019.[1][2] Police arrived at her home after a neighbor called a non-emergency number, stating that Jefferson's front door was open.[2] Police body camera footage showed officers walking outside the home with flashlights for a few minutes while one of them yells, "Put your hands up! Show me your hands!", while discharging his weapon through a window.[2] Police stated that they found a handgun near her body, which according to her eight-year-old nephew, she was pointing toward the window before being shot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooti...iana_Jefferson

another FAIL

thank you valued poster
Old 11-14-2021, 08:11 PM   #9
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Sorry homeboy, I gave you two examples just from the top of my head. You be sure to tell Ms. Guyer while she is in prison right now that I was wrong or the cop who will be going to prison for murder that I was wrong because YOU believe I failed calling bullshit on you. LOL
Old 11-14-2021, 08:12 PM   #10
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Sorry homeboy, I gave you two examples just from the top of my head. You be sure to tell Ms. Guyer while she is in prison right now that I was wrong or the cop who will be going to prison for murder that I was wrong because YOU believe I failed. LOL

you did fail. think before you post. the "ask" is show me a totally unprovoked ON DUTY action by police involving any minority "suspect". one was OFF DUTY meaning it's one citizen vs. another.

in the other case, the victim did have a hand gun. does not meet the "ask" .. totally unprovoked.

the officer may have reacted too quickly .. but not without seeing a hand gun being pointed at the window. still fails the "ask"

the raw video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpcV0ODTy0Y

another video speaking to training .. and the fact that the officer's actions were not entirely inconsistent with the circumstances

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDIiwgonrds
Old 11-14-2021, 08:16 PM   #11
FatCity
BANNED

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX View Post
if Rittenhouse was black
cite an example where a ___ person shot someone in self-defense, turned himself in and the police shot him.

Why would the police have shot Tyrone Rittenhouse when they were sitting back watching anarchists burn down their city for a week.....over a dead rapist? The police weren't doing ANYTHING....that's why there was a riot

This is why no one can take this argument seriously. Endlessly interjecting some imaginary race boogey man....to do what, exactly?
FatCity is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 08:17 PM   #12
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

TWK, I did. I actually knew their names while you probably had to google them to know who I was even talking about. But whatever, I know the silly games you play. You'll stick to your nonsense assertions regardless of whether someone proves that you are incorrect. You asked for one name. I gave you two.

Anyway, you can get the last words in with me Mr. Strawman argument from your flawed perspective. I'll address someone else if they make any sense.
Old 11-14-2021, 08:24 PM   #13
Turd Ferguson ATX
Account Frozen

McCoon, what stores have you looted recently? How disappointed are you gonna be knowing that you can't loot once Kyle Rittenhouse is acquitted?
Turd Ferguson ATX is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 08:36 PM   #14
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
TWK, I did. I actually knew their names while you probably had to google them to know who I was even talking about. But whatever, I know the silly games you play. You'll stick to your nonsense assertions regardless of whether someone proves that you are incorrect. You asked for one name. I gave you two.

Anyway, you can get the last words in with me Mr. Strawman argument from your flawed perspective. I'll address someone else if they make any sense.

you gave me none. i said totally unprovoked.
Old 11-14-2021, 08:46 PM   #15
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Sorry there, me conservative mates... I'll surely give
apologys in advance - because I gotta call the fouls
as I see 'em - and Lucas was CORRECT in at least one
of the two examples he gave.

The apartment fellow WAS wrongly KILLED. And by a
off-duty police officer... It does fit the simple
challenge that was given. -- Like it or not.

The second one is NOT clear-cut... Maybe the woman
knew it was police outside/maybe not. We can discount
that one.

... Gotta do these challenges fair and square, I reckon.
And I surely fancy the great posts of both Waco & Turd.

But THAT is the way I see this one, mates.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women