Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47775
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2021, 11:34 PM   #1
Nikkilove91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 314108
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hello, I want to play a game

I want to know everyone's best kc conquest. I'm so bored and it's been awhile since I seen someone😉☺️ Keep it going😘😘
Nikkilove91 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 09:46 AM   #2
dumars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Paige, Linda Smith, Tatoo, Sweet Petite, young black girl I met through Sip Sap, black BBW I met through CL, my last real regular. Initial engagement with Emmie, for different reasons. One tall, slender, gorgeous, well tanned model type whose name I just don't remember! As far as the "oh shit" thrill is concerned Paige, Sweet Petite, Emmie and the last would share the crown in my kingdom!

Then there was CeCe and Shera . . . both a blast to be with and both thieves! Then again, so was Tatoo. Teri would have been nice(er) if she had lived up to her claims! Still have her personal number but I'd just assume not. Rate of return on the assets she could have gotten is pretty good so far!

Kit and Becky were literal nightmares but not from looks or service. Sandy is/was a joke! Jenna Jamison. I'd see her again under certain circumstances but she won't go there!

Still others unmentioned for various reasons.

Still waiting for the proverbial, hungry neighborhood cum slut with bills to pay to knock on my door!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkilove91 View Post
I want to know everyone's best kc conquest. I'm so bored and it's been awhile since I seen someone��☺️ Keep it going����
dumars is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 11:05 AM   #3
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Gee Dumar I think I'll pass on all those negative experiences.
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 11:56 AM   #4
dumars
Valued Poster

Actually, not that many negatives! With two exceptions, most in 1st paragraph were multiple engagements, as in every month or so for months. One was over a period of 3 years, almost weekly!!

Rest were one or just a few times. Needless to say, the actual negatives fall in this category.

I'm sure other long timers would reflect similar numbers and experiences with same or other ladies. And, as stated, some names were simply forgotten or unmentioned. Nothing unique to just me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourdesire View Post
Gee Dumar I think I'll pass on all those negative experiences.
Old 08-29-2021, 12:07 PM   #5
Boredinop
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Dumars did you go off the clock with any of them?
Boredinop is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 12:18 PM   #6
dumars
Valued Poster

Yup but not always the way you're thinking! Dinner,, shopping, chit-chat, etc. Pretty much a taxi to my long term regular! Bought her a phone, put her on my T-Mobile account. Deposited her (my) donations. Bought her a plane ticket to get back to KC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boredinop View Post
Dumars did you go off the clock with any of them?
Old 08-29-2021, 01:27 PM   #7
Nikkilove91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dang guys. I wanna hear mind blowing encounters....good ones though
Old 08-29-2021, 02:14 PM   #8
dumars
Valued Poster

Black BBW was game for head holding, pumping and the last drop and more. Pretty much a "near death experience" once a week for three weeks!! And she came to me!!!

My long term regular was about the same. Hung in there! Kept cumming back for more! Spoiled the shit out of me!! Now, any lady who doesn't meat her standard in appetite is a disappointment!

I'd rather not get into details about the ladies mentioned by name. Some are still around. Embarrassing people is not my forte!* But suffice to say they were ALL events that will be etched on my face when I die!

And I'm not "everyone" but am the only one contributing!?

*ONE exception and deservedly so!

Quote:
Dang guys. I wanna hear mind blowing encounters....good ones though
Old 08-29-2021, 02:40 PM   #9
kcpitchreader
Premium Access

Encounters: 118

Quote:
I want to know everyone's best kc conquest. I'm so bored and it's been awhile since I seen someone😉☺️ Keep it going😘😘
kcpitchreader is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 03:42 PM   #10
Boredinop
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpitchreader View Post
Boredinop is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 04:52 PM   #11
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Well Nikki has restricted this to Kansas City, sigh...
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 05:03 PM   #12
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumars View Post
Actually, not that many negatives! With two exceptions, most in 1st paragraph were multiple engagements, as in every month or so for months. One was over a period of 3 years, almost weekly!!

Rest were one or just a few times. Needless to say, the actual negatives fall in this category.

I'm sure other long timers would reflect similar numbers and experiences with same or other ladies. And, as stated, some names were simply forgotten or unmentioned. Nothing unique to just me!

After one to three times a guy gets to know if a woman is a little crazy. Then we have to decide if it either the good, or the bad, type of crazy. Be nice, if it is the bad type of crazy, give her an extra C note to make her feel better when you don't come back.

JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 05:07 PM   #13
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
I want to know everyone's best kc conquest. I'm so bored and it's been awhile since I seen someone��☺️ Keep it going����
OK Nikkilove
You Asked for it.
The Summer of My 19th Birthday

The summer after my freshman year of college, I had made love for the first time; an awkward, confusing moment for both of us. The enjoyment had been great, but the lack of experience, for both of us, lessened the experience if not the passion.

At late summer, I had a job installing cable TV. At 19, this was my first good paying job. It was a job that I had, in a short time, worked my way from a helper to a guy who was able to work alone to complete the entire job, and I was proud of my work. It was my job to connect the outside line to the house and then connect the inside wire to the TV.

I was about to have the scare of my life!

At one house, I had made the outside connections, all that remained was to make a final connection - in the kitchen.

I knocked on the door, and stepped back away from the door and down one step below the front door which was answered by an attractive blond lady - in a bath robe.

From the top step, she leaned forward to look down at me. Without thinking, my gaze went from her face to the parted robe with the exposed cleavage. Quickly I looked back at her face. Too late! She had seen my gaze and realized the interest. Damn, I was trying to be the proper workman: but it was too late.

I liked my job and wanted to act professionally; even if my thoughts had gone elsewhere, and the elsewhere was right down between my leg - and her legs.

She stopped speaking, stood straight up, and looked me in the eye. Time stopped for me and I held my breath hoping she would not report me: and then a warm smile came over her face and a subtle twinkle glowed in her eyes. I took a deep breath, and then I smelled her, or a combination of smells: her womanhood, a slight smell of her perfume, and the smell of freshly baked cookies coming from inside the house.

She opened the door wide and I followed her to the kitchen, where she picked a freshly baked cookie from the cooling tray, and offered it to me.

As I put my tool bag down, I thought to myself how much I enjoyed the all too brief view of her cleavage, and how much I also wanted her cookie. As I turned to face her my gaze again went to the exposed cleavage in her robe.

But, she held the fresh backed cookie out for me. As I took one our hands briefly touched. I was was about to put it in my mouth.

But then, without saying a word, she reached down and pulled open her robe, exposing her naked breasts.
Her skin was lightly tanned.
Her breasts were full, round, and soft.
There was no sag; giving a whole new meaning to the term "high beams."
I stood with a fixed gaze on the figure of fine mature woman, her waist perfectly proportioned to her hips and thighs.
I longed to see more.
Oh, please show me more!
Show me more!

The cookie fell from my hand and crashed on the floor, and with it my hopes and my dreams.

She closed her robe and removed her breasts from view.
Had she given me an invitation;?
Was she just an older woman teasing a young man?
Would she do it again PLEASE?
Would nothing would come of it?
Would any action on my part result in more trouble I could imagine?
I had a tan; muscular body from the summer of manual labor in the sun.
In my dusty work boots, jeans, I wasn't dressed for an encounter.
Forget about it!
Let this thing, and the moment pass.
This could be a lot of trouble!
It could run my changes to finish college!
She could cause a lot of problems, if she was that type.
Don’t let my little head do the thinking for my big head.
Then:
there was a stirring of an animal instinct hiding within me; I felt a growing hardness in my jeans. It was getting bigger - and bigger. In just seconds, it became rock hard. She looked down at the bulge in my pants, looked up at me, and then again fixed her gaze at the hard bulge in my pants - and let out a faint gasp. She smiled with the biggest grin I had ever seen on a women.
She knew, and smiled!!!

When she smiled, I couldn’t resist: on an impulse, I acted as never before, and reached for her robe and gently pulling it open for a second look. Her response was as I had secretly hoped; she pressed herself against me and I could feel her warmth. I kissed her, and held it for a long time; then I slowly I opened her robe completely as I let my tongue slide slowly into her mouth. As we kissed, I moved my hands down the outside of her thighs, She gasped loudly as I slowly moved my hand from her thigh to the inside of her leg, barely touching the side of my hand against the edges of her delicate hidden inner lips. She moaned softly.

My hand remained there, motionless, slightly touching her womanhood,as I waited in anticipation.

I kissed both of her breast as I licked finger and slide it deep inside, and then slowly back out. I found her clitoris, and gently massaged it, feeling it grow firm and then erect. I tingling with excitement.

She moaned again - ever so softly, and then she reached to the crotch of my pants and held my throbbing rock hard dick. Then, she unzipped my jeans and held me. My pants dropped to the floor. With one hand I pulled down my shorts and kicked them aside with the jeans. Then, I pulled down her panties, and they easily dropped to the floor.

I pulled back and slipped my T-shirt over my head and pulled her back to me; her exposed breasts against my chest. While I kissed her, I softly put my hand on the side of one of her breasts. My cheek is on her check, and my other hand moves to the other cheek. My feelings of anticipation are strong as my mouth moves to kiss her lips. Very lightly, and one at a time. I kiss the top lip first. Move to the bottom one, the corner of her mouth, her cheek again. The anticipation there but not yet satisfied.

I cannot help but begin to rush things. I begin to kiss the shoulders; as I run my hands over them and her upper arms, her robe dropped to the floor.

Before going further I look up at her. She has a sly look with a grin. I kiss her again; now it is she that picks up the passion, but just a touch. "I want you to lick your hand," I tell her, she complies with a hint of mischievous grin; she throws in a kiss on my palm too.

I heart is starting to race. I give her a firm kiss on her upper lip and then start kissing her body. I kiss her near a nipple and then place my mouth over it. The nipple is between my lips and tongue with a very light sucking the nipples becomes rock hard as I move my hand to her inner thigh. Reaching down she took my right hand and gently placed my index finger in.....

Sorry, the rest of this was edited out because I don't know how much is permitted here. Let the know if you want the rest of the story.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 08:49 AM   #14
Nikkilove91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol JR. UHHHH YES PLEASE
Old 08-30-2021, 10:41 AM   #15
kcpitchreader
Premium Access

Encounters: 118

Since someone brought up the lake...I was at the Lodge of the Four Seasons for an industry meeting. Every evening we all went to the lounge for good music, food and drinks and dancing the night away. There was a very attractive blonde there with whom we had exchanged glances and flirtatious comments through the past few years but nothing had happened, yet.

On this night, I was drinking my usual 7UP and OJ, I always wanted to know what I did at these meetings, besides that, I always had presentations the next day and when you work for the Feds, they expect you to show up at the appointed time. This cutie and her friends and a couple of their guy coworkers were sitting with me and they were drinking AB products in a bottle. One of the other cuties said did you know that if you can peel the label off the bottle without tearing it, you are going to get lucky and winked.

Well, I watched the others try it on their bottles to no avail. Then the next round came and these were cold and wet on the outside. I proceeded to peel my cuties bottle right off. She laughed and said you never know. Then I proceeded to peel of 16 straight bottles that night...and none of them were able to...LOL.

I finally said my good nights and headed out the lounge to the crows nest set of rooms. As I went out the door, I heard a voice, "Hey lucky!" It was my blonde cutie, walking so sexily and seductively towards me. She stopped in front of me, very close, and gave me a kiss. We walked out the door into the parking lot and past several cars. It was very dark except for the moonlight. We embraced again, our tongues in a fierce battle of passion. I then turned her around and held her from behind and she turned her head and kissed me again. My cock was getting very hard and pressing up against her firm ass, I know she felt my excitement. I reached in front and slid my hand inside her jeans and felt her wetness, very hot and very wet and I slipped a finger down to tease her and please her. She reached back and slid her hands in the front of my jeans and it was a little tight so she unzipped my fly and slid in and pulled my manhood out.

Finally, I slid my hand out, she turned back around and squatted down and took me in her mouth. I wanted her so bad, so we both slid down our jeans and she turned around and put her hands on the trunk lid of a Mercedes Benz with a low number license plate (we laughed about that later), and I took full advantage of her from behind for several minutes and then exploded inside. We almost collapsed to the ground.

We pulled up our jeans and we walked to my room, she was just down the way, and she ended up spending the night. In fact, I got up to go give my presentation, she was still sleeping, and about 45 minutes she walked into the back of the meeting room, hair slightly disheveled and looking a little sleepy eyed. Her friends had saved her a seat and gave her a grin when she sat down and then they looked at me and grinned and one of the ladies gave me a thumbs up.

It was the beginning of a 12 year relationship at the meetings, but other than that night, no one ever knew we were together. As I look back, I am surprised no one came out to the parking lot, but then it was after close, about 1:45 a.m.
kcpitchreader is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women