Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Upstate New York
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Upstate New York Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47579
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2021, 03:20 PM   #1
DHNO2
Premium Access

Encounters: 88
Default Encounter: Syracuse AMP

User ID: -
Date: 7/29/2021
Name: Nisha
Phone: 315-954-1164
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://syracuse.skipthegames.com/fe...5/449969372414
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Thompson Road
Activities: Massage, and typical AMP
Hair Length and Color: Black past shoulders, almost mid back.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5'4", maybe 110lbs, full "C" not much of an ass
Recommendation: Yes
DHNO2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 06:33 PM   #2
Vikingsand4
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

There's a difference between an AMP (Asian Massage Parlor) and a motel room. What you did was play what some on here call "Asian Roulette".

Believe it or not, going to any of the spas is actually safer than playing "Asian Roulette". Go onto Skipthegames. Notice how there are usually three similar ads posted like the one you shared, but each ad has a different phone number. The lady you met does not answer any of these numbers.

The numbers on these ads belong to a company located in China. You contacted the number on the ad most likely asking for details such as the location and rate. As soon as you responded to the ad, your information was entered into a database.

There's a good chance that before you were even given the room number, you were asked some questions such as your age and race or what you were wearing. You may have even been asked to send a selfie or a photo of the motel to prove that you were actually there.

When you engaged in this conversation, there were things going on behind the scene. The lady in China you spoke to or texted communicated with a "Housekeeper". The "Housekeeper" then communicated with another "Housekeeper" who has direct communication with the lady you met. That "Housekeeper" then communicated with the lady you met to let her know that you were on the way to the room she was in.

The room you were in most likely had two beds in it. One for the lady to sleep in each night and the other for you to have your way with her in. There was most likely a towel spread across the bed you were in and you were probably one of ten men who laid on that towel today. The ladies have the same "Boss" and get rotated in/out of the motel rooms every 10-14 days.

How do I know all of this?

Connections. I know a lady who works for the company located in China. I also know the guy who all these ladies call their "Boss". As I've stated in a previous post, I've recently been offered a job within "Asian Roulette". Back in April, I ran one of the numbers posted on these ads for 10 days. I had over 250 guys contact me during those 10 days. If you were one of those 250 guys who responded to the ad, you were contacting me...
Vikingsand4 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 08:17 PM   #3
Nubom70
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

How do the rest of us know that? Google, and an article from 2007. Welcome to 14 years ago.

On a side note, there's over 9200 AMPs on "file" right now, and tell Tina we said HI. )
Nubom70 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 09:40 PM   #4
joelove69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

WOW!!!
joelove69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 07:11 AM   #5
Maximum4
Valued Poster

Encounters: 120

Seems like a database like that would only be a bit helpful. I change my hobby number all the time. It's too easy with the texting apps that are available.
Maximum4 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 03:05 PM   #6
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingsand4 View Post
Connections. I know a lady who works for the company located in China. I also know the guy who all these ladies call their "Boss". As I've stated in a previous post, I've recently been offered a job within "Asian Roulette". Back in April, I ran one of the numbers posted on these ads for 10 days. I had over 250 guys contact me during those 10 days. If you were one of those 250 guys who responded to the ad, you were contacting me...
so yer admittin yer involvement withs human ...traffickin?

...well bully fer ya
Plastic Man is online now   Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 03:20 PM   #7
Vikingsand4
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
so yer admittin yer involvement withs human ...traffickin?

...well bully fer ya
Go back and read again. I was offered a job. Not once did I say I accepted it. As for the ad I ran, I just wanted to see how many of you would fall for it. For 10 days, 250 of you did.
Old 07-30-2021, 09:00 PM   #8
Nubom70
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
so yer admittin ...
He'd have to actually stick to one story to make that claim. He's thrown out so many
"unknown-name" drops, it's like a 1960s spy story mixed with a Chinese soap opera.

If they ever make an AMP anime, we'll need Gilbert Gottfried to be his voice actor.
Nubom70 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 08:01 AM   #9
George88
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25

Quote:
As for the ad I ran, I just wanted to see how many of you would fall for it. For 10 days, 250 of you did.
So you don't work in the sex trafficking industry? You just posted the ad for shits and giggles? Or did you post it just so you could get people's phone numbers for whatever nefarious reason?

A few months ago when you asked people to PM you so you could give us proof of whatever bizarre claim you were making at the time......I did, but THE ONLY THING YOU WANTED was my phone number.....I didn't trust you then and I don't trust you now. All I'm trying to figure out now is what game you are playing and why.
George88 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 12:19 PM   #10
Vikingsand4
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by George88 View Post
So you don't work in the sex trafficking industry? You just posted the ad for shits and giggles? Or did you post it just so you could get people's phone numbers for whatever nefarious reason?

A few months ago when you asked people to PM you so you could give us proof of whatever bizarre claim you were making at the time......I did, but THE ONLY THING YOU WANTED was my phone number.....I didn't trust you then and I don't trust you now. All I'm trying to figure out now is what game you are playing and why.
I never asked for yours or anyone else’s phone number on here. Why would I want your number? I don’t even know you. If you were one of the 250 that responded to the ad, that was you giving your number out, not me asking for it. Maybe be careful next time you respond to an ad?
Old 07-31-2021, 12:53 PM   #11
Maximum4
Valued Poster

Quote:
There is no harm in handing out your hobby number, if you don't have a permanent one. If my number is in some database, it's long been expired and I no longer use it.

For the record, Viking never asked me for my phone number.

While Viking is a rather unique member of ECCIE, I think you can learn more FROM Viking than give away TO Viking. At least that's my experience.

I'm sure YMMV.
Old 07-31-2021, 08:39 PM   #12
BurgerKing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
There's a difference between an AMP (Asian Massage Parlor) and a motel room. What you did was play what some on here call "Asian Roulette".

Believe it or not, going to any of the spas is actually safer than playing "Asian Roulette". Go onto Skipthegames. Notice how there are usually three similar ads posted like the one you shared, but each ad has a different phone number. The lady you met does not answer any of these numbers.

The numbers on these ads belong to a company located in China. You contacted the number on the ad most likely asking for details such as the location and rate. As soon as you responded to the ad, your information was entered into a database.

There's a good chance that before you were even given the room number, you were asked some questions such as your age and race or what you were wearing. You may have even been asked to send a selfie or a photo of the motel to prove that you were actually there.

When you engaged in this conversation, there were things going on behind the scene. The lady in China you spoke to or texted communicated with a "Housekeeper". The "Housekeeper" then communicated with another "Housekeeper" who has direct communication with the lady you met. That "Housekeeper" then communicated with the lady you met to let her know that you were on the way to the room she was in.

The room you were in most likely had two beds in it. One for the lady to sleep in each night and the other for you to have your way with her in. There was most likely a towel spread across the bed you were in and you were probably one of ten men who laid on that towel today. The ladies have the same "Boss" and get rotated in/out of the motel rooms every 10-14 days.

How do I know all of this?

What do you mean? Safer?
BurgerKing is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 07:15 AM   #13
George88
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25

Quote:
I never asked for yours or anyone else’s phone number on here. Why would I want your number? I don’t even know you. If you were one of the 250 that responded to the ad, that was you giving your number out, not me asking for it. Maybe be careful next time you respond to an ad?
I don't know WHY you would want my number either....but you never got it.....and no, I was not one of the 250 who replied to your phishing ad.

But I did notice that you never explained WHY you posted that ad and you never never denied that you work in the sex trafficking industry.

And Max.....although viking may never have ASKED for your number.....did you voluntarily give it to he/she/them? Did he/she/them ever text you?

Maybe. like others have claimed, that viking is "Lisa" at Moon Spa. And maybe the reason why she wrote that first "review" about seeing the Jeep and note on the door at Ming Spa was to scare some people away from there so that they would start going to Moon. A financial motive makes sense.

And viking, please don't simply reply by taking credit for knowing Ming would get shut down. No information viking has ever provided on here was in advance nor has it kept me "safe".
George88 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 08:37 AM   #14
Maximum4
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't know WHY you would want my number either....but you never got it.....and no, I was not one of the 250 who replied to your phishing ad.

I don't quite understand this either. I mean, some where along the way Viking advised that this database thing was happening all the time, even before her post, that our numbers were going into a database so that they could know who the problem customers were.

Quote:
And Max.....although viking may never have ASKED for your number.....did you voluntarily give it to he/she/them? Did he/she/them ever text you?
I have to agree with you here. I did give one of my burner numbers up to Viking. But, it's already expired.

NO, they did not ever text me.

Lastly, I'm just glad the whole discussion of the AMPs being in danger of being raided came to light. I know I cut my visits down and that problem reduced my exposure to getting stopped by LE.
Old 08-01-2021, 09:33 AM   #15
Vikingsand4
Valued Poster

Quote:

But I did notice that you never explained WHY you posted that ad and you never never denied that you work in the sex trafficking industry.

Maybe. like others have claimed, that viking is "Lisa" at Moon Spa. And maybe the reason why she wrote that first "review" about seeing the Jeep and note on the door at Ming Spa was to scare some people away from there so that they would start going to Moon. A financial motive makes sense.

And viking, please don't simply reply by taking credit for knowing Ming would get shut down. No information viking has ever provided on here was in advance nor has it kept me "safe".
1. I don't have to explain to anyone why I posted an ad. People post ads all the time.

2. If you go back and read, I clearly stated there's a difference between being offered a job and accepting it. The ladies at the Red Roof Inn, their "Boss" offered me a job. I have not accepted this job offer. In fact, I haven't even replied to his last message he sent me over two weeks ago.

3. Maximum here did provide me with a burner number from a texting app as he stated, but not once did we text each other. The reason for Maximum giving me this burner number will stay between us unless he decides to explain more to all of you. I did not ask for his burner number and I did not benefit in any way from him giving me this burner number.

4. LOL You are the only person so far that's publicly claiming I am "Lisa" from Moon Spa. Please provide more evidence to support this claim. Also, there is no "financial motive".

5. I'm not taking credit for anything. I do not care if any of you get caught up in a law enforcement raid. I'm pretty sure however that some of my information was given to all of you in advance. I warned all of you months ago that Ming Spa was going to be raided. I then warned all of you back in May that both Lilac Spa and Ming Spa were going to be the first two spas to be raided and look what happened...

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I'll have one final message for all of you later this evening.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women