Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59973
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: When promoters post a comment either defending or promoting the studio they are apparently represent
More inclined 7 14.29%
Less inclined 42 85.71%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-23-2021, 11:21 PM   #1
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 108
Default When promoters defend or make comments about the studios they represent...

Are you more inclined to visit that studio or less inclined?

No promoters please. Move along and let the players participate. We’re paying your bills...
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2021, 11:30 PM   #2
bobst
BANNED

Encounters: 4

I was told K-fest no longer want my money.
Fine by me, since I can use others. Until K ordered them not to accept my money. Judging by how doom and others play, they will come up with some BS about me.
bobst is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 06:24 AM   #3
omniman
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
Are you more inclined to visit that studio or less inclined?

No promoters please. Move along and let the players participate. We’re paying your bills...
Can you, with your conscience, say you are not a promoter? Look at you before pointing out, you're attacking the ladies of a certain studio too.
omniman is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 06:32 AM   #4
omniman
Registered Member

It is clear why I posted this article. It doesn't matter what year you signed up for eccie. It seems to be trying to get everyone's consent with the old handle
Old 05-24-2021, 09:59 AM   #5
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

I wish there was another category because it doesn't make my decision.

In general, less inclined. Not because of the comments themselves but the quality of the comments.

In general, promoters seem to not address issues but attack people when issues are raised.

In the end, it is NOT a deciding factor because I am much more interested in the girl than the agency.
OutAndAbout7382 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 10:13 AM   #6
GaGambler
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by omniman View Post
It is clear why I posted this article. It doesn't matter what year you signed up for eccie. It seems to be trying to get everyone's consent with the old handle
Your misuse of the English language belies your claimed identity as an American Whore Monger I'm afraid.

No American born male would ever say "It is clear why I posted this ARTICLE" when referring to a post HE made.

Sorry "dude" but you busted yourself, the next time you create a fake identity I would suggest you get someone born in this country to ghost write, or at least proof read your posts, and I have ZERO doubt there will be a next time. I can't imagine that ANYONE will take you seriously under this handle now.

BTW, this is hardly the first time you have done something like this in the short time you have been posting under this handle, it's just the most egregious of the fuck ups you have made. Just sayin...
GaGambler is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 10:17 AM   #7
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382 View Post
I wish there was another category because it doesn't make my decision.

In general, less inclined. Not because of the comments themselves but the quality of the comments.

In general, promoters seem to not address issues but attack people when issues are raised.

In the end, it is NOT a deciding factor because I am much more interested in the girl than the agency.
I agree with this statement. I have known that there is promoting since the ASPD days. Am I saying I would immediately reject an opportunity to get free sessions? Nope, I am not. What I have an issue with are the following -

1. the constant thread bumping;
2. discrediting negative comments made about girls;
3. attacking guys for bad reviews; and
4. reviews that embellish the lady's services and/or physical appearance.

The funny thing is that since there are only 2 spas (Sun and Luxury) and a limited number of studios, I would have thought the above items I listed aren't necessary since guys don't have much of a choice as to which spa/studio to go to?
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 10:21 AM   #8
omniman
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaGambler View Post
Your misuse of the English language belies your claimed identity as an American Whore Monger I'm afraid.

No American born male would ever say "It is clear why I posted this ARTICLE" when referring to a post HE made.

Sorry "dude" but you busted yourself, the next time you create a fake identity I would suggest you get someone born in this country to ghost write, or at least proof read your posts, and I have ZERO doubt there will be a next time. I can't imagine that ANYONE will take you seriously under this handle now.

BTW, this is hardly the first time you have done something like this in the short time you have been posting under this handle, it's just the most egregious of the fuck ups you have made. Just sayin...
Watch it.
Old 05-24-2021, 10:31 AM   #9
packeye
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I did not vote because for me its neither. As stated above, it is known there are numerous 10+ handles on this site that are promoters one way or another. At this point, I use this forum for names I know and trust.

As stated above what has caused me to post less on Eccie is the following:

- Thread bumping (example:Stevensegal). Whether he is a promoter or not, that's irrelevant. Its very clear he bumps threads from a certain spa which should not be allowed.

- The major lack of real reviews. Reviews that have negative things in them and are not all peaches and cream. Most of these women are not supermodel hot, but are perceived that way via these fake reviews.

If these things are not corrected, a few of these subforums or the whole damn site will die a slow death.
packeye is online now   Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 11:17 AM   #10
Hewhew
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I feel sorry for the new members..... I used to be one and it sucks when you show up and the girl is nothing like the picture.. not even close. Its false advertising..... why not a selfie with blurred out face and tats. Hell.. blur a spot to make it look like they have a tat where they don't. So many ways.....

We need more walk outs when we get the bait and switch with a review report. I'm tired of gambling with my money ... I would rather pay more and show up to a " for sure" top notch hot model than a hit or miss and day. Because the "miss" adds up in cost... then you never full fill your fantasy. I rather visit a spa because its easy to walk out if there isn't anyone I find attractive. But I do like the nice private bedroom.

So you as a promoter.... it would be better business to post some what real pics on your websites with blurring. Quit trying to trick your customers. Some people like old milfs with bad teeth... so you still have a market with some of the girls.
Hewhew is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 11:42 AM   #11
GaGambler
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Watch it.
Hey, Agency owners and even shills/promoters have every right to post here if they want to.

That said, the rest of us have the right to want to know who is posting and what kind of hidden, or in your case "not so hidden" agenda is.

I am not going to dispute your right to have your voice here, but I sure as hell am going to point out that your opinion is not one of some random client, or even that of a "guy" at all.

If you don't want to get called out for who you are, I suggest you learn how to write with American "nuance" otherwise you stick out like the sore thumb that you are.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try to deny that what I said about you was the truth.

Lastly, I have no dog in this fight, I am a happy customer of pretty much all the competing agencies and I have ZERO intention of taking sides in this little "whore war" that you all have going on here.
GaGambler is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 11:42 AM   #12
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

Quote:
Watch it.
What does that mean, "Watch it"?

It seems like you are developing a pattern of threatening posters by saying things like, watch out for your future, doom for LA, and now watch it.

There's no place for that here and it's a clear violation of the rules.

If someone violated the rules, report them to the mods. If you just don't like their comment, post a response or PM them.

It doesn't help your cause to behave this way.
Old 05-24-2021, 11:52 AM   #13
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk328 View Post
I agree with this statement. I have known that there is promoting since the ASPD days. Am I saying I would immediately reject an opportunity to get free sessions? Nope, I am not. What I have an issue with are the following -

1. the constant thread bumping;
2. discrediting negative comments made about girls;
3. attacking guys for bad reviews; and
4. reviews that embellish the lady's services and/or physical appearance.

The funny thing is that since there are only 2 spas (Sun and Luxury) and a limited number of studios, I would have thought the above items I listed aren't necessary since guys don't have much of a choice as to which spa/studio to go to?
Yes! Other than not posting completely fake pictures and gross misrepresentation I expect a certain amount of "promoting" or salesmanship.

I don't understand why with so few options and especially why certain Studios would bother attacking a competitor for business reasons. I can't imagine how one or two girls makes that big a difference.
Old 05-24-2021, 12:04 PM   #14
Kobe_Kassidy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

LOL @ “Watch It”
Kobe_Kassidy is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 01:04 PM   #15
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Quote:
BigBamboo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women