Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2021, 01:39 PM   #1
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90884
My Bio Page
Default Defending Yourself questions

In a situation if you are blamed for something you did not do , do you defend yourself or walk away ?? I have always walked away due to Im chicken shit** when it comes to drama and I wont win lot parking lot argument or fight lol.
Usually when one is blamed for something its something small , Im being blamed for something HUGE. I know this is not the best place to get advice for this issue , but its not like I can put this question on social media . I always feel that karma gets people who intently do these things , but it seems this person never suffers consequences and comes out smelling like a rose every time
Laurenspencer is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 02:02 PM   #2
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Sorry Lauren for your troubles sometimes I stay quiet and sometimes I say my piece honestly but bluntly then simply move on my peace of mind is more important
CatMan4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 02:02 PM   #3
WMJ4657
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Some have defenders they constantly bully into covering for them! I have even heard of freebies being tossed their way to say & print the right thing. But then again maybe we not talking about the same things 🤷♂️
WMJ4657 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 02:10 PM   #4
arealone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

I have found that sometimes I'm the karma that these folks deserve. Pick the battles carefully. If its a worthy cause at least you can hold your head high even if you're on the losing end knowing you stood up for what's right.
arealone is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 02:51 PM   #5
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Opinions are like assholes everyone has one. No way I would try to throw an opinion on your situation because it's unique. But if it was me I would weigh risk/ reward for doing it. But I'm a firm believer in Karma.
Baconman is online now   Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 02:56 PM   #6
farmncityboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurenspencer View Post
In a situation if you are blamed for something you did not do , do you defend yourself or walk away ?? I have always walked away due to Im chicken shit** when it comes to drama and I wont win lot parking lot argument or fight lol.
Usually when one is blamed for something its something small , Im being blamed for something HUGE. I know this is not the best place to get advice for this issue , but its not like I can put this question on social media . I always feel that karma gets people who intently do these things , but it seems this person never suffers consequences and comes out smelling like a rose every time
My thoughts are to let it die down before you do or say something you can't take back. You know if you're right or not! The others will always choose sides that they think are right, whether its true or not.
farmncityboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 03:00 PM   #7
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMan4u View Post
Sorry Lauren for your troubles sometimes I stay quiet and sometimes I say my piece honestly but bluntly then simply move on my peace of mind is more important
I would be lying if I said it did not bother me as I am only human , but I know in my heart I did not do anything wrong , Its not in my nature to be unkind or hurt others emotionally . I did lose my patience yesterday and acted off emotions and that's the only thing that is bothersome to me . This person that completely wronged me , knew how to push my buttons , I have to give it to them there a master at being vindictive , something I want to never learn . The hobby is about being discrete and loyal and most of all trust , not to be bullied. This world is so stressful , a hobby is a outlet for all of us to escape from the mundane and ground hog day and to explore the extraordinary
Old 05-07-2021, 03:17 PM   #8
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
I find the best way to deal with these situations is to come back around to it long after the person thinks it has gone away that way they cannot link what is happening to them to you. I play a slow game of revenge that is calculated and planned properly.
BK is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 03:45 PM   #9
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

The way this thread is trending may I remind you:

#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.
#7 - Threats of violence or physical harm will not be tolerated under any circumstances. There is no place for that on this board.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 03:52 PM   #10
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Very interesting
Baconman is online now   Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 04:11 PM   #11
Hot Summer
Lover

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I would be lying if I said it did not bother me as I am only human , but I know in my heart I did not do anything wrong , Its not in my nature to be unkind or hurt others emotionally . I did lose my patience yesterday and acted off emotions and that's the only thing that is bothersome to me . This person that completely wronged me , knew how to push my buttons , I have to give it to them there a master at being vindictive , something I want to never learn . The hobby is about being discrete and loyal and most of all trust , not to be bullied. This world is so stressful , a hobby is a outlet for all of us to escape from the mundane and ground hog day and to explore the extraordinary
I can relate to this post
I'm sorry you're going through that .
Best wishes ❤
Hot Summer is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 04:33 PM   #12
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Lauren you have my respect everyone losses their cool at some point I know I don't seem to word things correctly but I have a good heart
CatMan4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 06:12 PM   #13
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Everyone has a limit as to how much they can take from professional bullies. A member has been absent a few days, though probably is in "Invisible Mode". Yes, this should be a discrete and safe outlet for members!! It should not be for one to be Napoleon. It is disturbing for one member to constantly make charges against others with little to no repercussions. Hopefully, most can see who has a good heart.
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 07:21 PM   #14
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot summer View Post
I can relate to this post
I'm sorry you're going through that .
Best wishes ❤
Thank you so much for you kind words it truly lifts my spirit I don't ever want to be in these shoes again. Sometimes we learn lessons the hard way in life and I definitely did .I wont repeat history. Im not sure if you are in NWA or Central but Im back in forth and would love to meet you I don't know many of the ladies and having a good solid group of friends would be lovely xx Lauren
Old 05-07-2021, 09:14 PM   #15
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

See your pm
Rockydoc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women