Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60095
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2020, 08:49 PM   #1
432cherries
Sweet Like Cherry Pie

User ID: 369306
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default UGH

law enforcement need to get a life
Attached Images
File Type: png Annotation 2020-07-13 214635.png (194.1 KB, 327 views)
432cherries is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 10:19 AM   #2
chief79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Lightbulb Yea looks like they in 432

Been calling and same lady answers for The young girl pics . LE definitely y’all be in the look out .skip th games may Be next . I hope not .
chief79 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 10:52 AM   #3
432cherries
Sweet Like Cherry Pie

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Skip the games

What young girl are u talkung about?

I think they got skip the games as well because I've been having issues with it I can't post nothing I can't even renew an ad and somebody got into my account and put some old bitch for my pictures and I don't know what the fuck but changed all my shit on there I even tried making a new ad and it will not let me do it so I think they got that one too!
Old 07-14-2020, 11:15 AM   #4
Swing Hustler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Pure speculation about STG...I had figured STG was being attacked and not seized. DNS, IP routes, and other whatnots are still good so this looked more like a DDOS disruption or a network/server hack.
Swing Hustler is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 11:19 AM   #5
432cherries
Sweet Like Cherry Pie

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh... okay..

For sure they are being attacked/hacked...
Old 07-14-2020, 01:28 PM   #6
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

I've noticed that some sites have been seized by the feds, which we all know its going to happen, especially since it's an election year and after the BP debacle its bound to continue to happen. I may browse them occasionally, but unless I know the provider is verified or I've seen her before, I stay clear. Just not worth the problems that could come from it. But, I have noticed that in the last week some of the sites won't open up. Specifically STG.

I talk both online and offline (in txt mostly or in person over beers) with other mongers in the Midessa area. We've all been saying the same thing. That the local ladies in our area are not responsive to PM on here and seems as though are more focused on these other sites. Why that seems to be the case, I have no idea. But for you ladies to be taking that chance is beyond me when you have fellas here that would be interested in being regulars, are completely already vetted and nothing to worry about as far as taking much, if any chances. I myself as well as others I know have sent PM's trying to set something up with no response. Something regular, maybe once a week would be nice, but when there's no response...well...
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 02:08 PM   #7
DirrrtyOldMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Yeah, FBSM, I've been on the hunt for something regular, too. I don't get those who won't even reply to a text.

Maybe someday...
DirrrtyOldMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 02:35 PM   #8
432cherries
Sweet Like Cherry Pie

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
I've noticed that some sites have been seized by the feds, which we all know its going to happen, especially since it's an election year and after the BP debacle its bound to continue to happen. I may browse them occasionally, but unless I know the provider is verified or I've seen her before, I stay clear. Just not worth the problems that could come from it. But, I have noticed that in the last week some of the sites won't open up. Specifically STG.

I talk both online and offline (in txt mostly or in person over beers) with other mongers in the Midessa area. We've all been saying the same thing. That the local ladies in our area are not responsive to PM on here and seems as though are more focused on these other sites. Why that seems to be the case, I have no idea. But for you ladies to be taking that chance is beyond me when you have fellas here that would be interested in being regulars, are completely already vetted and nothing to worry about as far as taking much, if any chances. I myself as well as others I know have sent PM's trying to set something up with no response. Something regular, maybe once a week would be nice, but when there's no response...well...
See I go to other sites like skipthegames or adultlook Tryst because I personally do not get hardly any hit on this site and OH2 and without sites like skip the games I would be fucking living under a bridge right now like when Backpage went down that was my go-to yes it's more risky but I mean you got to do what you got to do just got to be cautious and verify and the whole shebang I've learned my lesson on not getting verification especially when it comes to sites like those now on the other topic girls not messaging or responding back to messages I personally respond back to almost every message that I do receive now Graham is it might take a day or so especially lately I've been a little under the weather I'm still getting used to having both my teenage daughter is living with me now and juggling being a full-time mother again and with the stupid covid-19 it's been a little difficult especially dealing with life on life's terms seems like lately can't catch a break
Old 07-14-2020, 03:09 PM   #9
mj_20_dub
MarieJanie

User ID: 115610
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I thought I was the only one but I pay for adultlook it just started working again .and I was hacked on skip the games just change email and password. I would post more on here but almost nobody ever comes thru ... I use stg but I also have mr number to verify numbers and don’t give exact apartment number I always need to see them Pull up before I give anyone my apartment or room number. You never know all sites to me are hit or miss I don’t use oh2 it sucks a bunch lowballers with no manners... eccie has gone down hill since the shut down preferred 411 even worse . I personally hated switter and OH2 the worse sites I’ve ever used
mj_20_dub is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 04:25 PM   #10
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 432cherries View Post
See I go to other sites like skipthegames or adultlook Tryst because I personally do not get hardly any hit on this site and OH2 and without sites like skip the games I would be fucking living under a bridge right now like when Backpage went down that was my go-to yes it's more risky but I mean you got to do what you got to do just got to be cautious and verify and the whole shebang I've learned my lesson on not getting verification especially when it comes to sites like those now on the other topic girls not messaging or responding back to messages I personally respond back to almost every message that I do receive now Graham is it might take a day or so especially lately I've been a little under the weather I'm still getting used to having both my teenage daughter is living with me now and juggling being a full-time mother again and with the stupid covid-19 it's been a little difficult especially dealing with life on life's terms seems like lately can't catch a break
I sent you a PM months ago asking about setting up a weekly get together and got no response. It was opened and read, but never responded to. I completely understand you girls get busy with real life shit, and need to use other sites to keep your heads above water, so I do get it. And please don't think I'm singling you out, because the PM I mention I sent to you is only one of many that haven't been responded to.

I also understand that things have changed here and have hurt the ladies in many ways, but that is out of our control. I just find it ironic that the ladies complain about the volume of their clientele dropping off, but then don't respond to PM's.
Old 07-14-2020, 04:28 PM   #11
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj_20_dub View Post
I would post more on here but almost nobody ever comes thru ...
If only you were in Midessa...
Old 07-14-2020, 06:05 PM   #12
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

List crawler and the 10 dummy sites for that board is down too. I personally never used that board. So that didnt effect me. But several girls I know are freaking out
Majichands is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women