Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 06-19-2020, 06:54 AM   #1
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default Tulsa Time!!!!!!

Trumps getting his campaign revved up with a HUGE rally in Tulsa tomorrow. People are camping out already. Over 100,000 expected to be there. Meanwhile, Creepy Joe will be in his basement chewing on ExLax!!!! He’s so constipated he can’t think or talk. Hopefully, the Tulsa police will be able to keep the usual misfits from Antifa and BLM far away from the peaceful folks.

Let’s party!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkCZWuo1ThE

MAGA

BAHAHAHAHA
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 07:36 AM   #2
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Please give me your opinion:

1. How many of the 20,000 or so in the arena do you estimate will be Trump supporters as opposed to undecided voters?

2. How many people either attending the rally or watching the rally or reading about the rally will decide to vote for Trump based on the rally?

3. How will the rally impact Trump's approval ratings, which are now 41.4% (-13.8%) according to 538 and 42.6% (-12.2%) according to RCP?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 07:43 AM   #3
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Trumps getting his campaign revved up with a HUGE rally in Tulsa tomorrow. People are camping out already. Over 100,000 expected to be there. Meanwhile, Creepy Joe will be in his basement chewing on ExLax!!!! He’s so constipated he can’t think or talk. Hopefully, the Tulsa police will be able to keep the usual misfits from Antifa and BLM far away from the peaceful folks.

Let’s party!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkCZWuo1ThE

MAGA
BAHAHAHAHA
Yeah, go ahead and party in Tulsa like your meaningless life depends on it, bambi. Shake hands with everybody, give lots of hugs. Begin developing an appetite for CROW, you're going to be eating if often come November. Enjoy!
Lapdog is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 07:53 AM   #4
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

1. How many of the 20,000 or so in the arena do you estimate will be Trump supporters as opposed to undecided voters?

2. How many people either attending the rally or watching the rally or reading about the rally will decide to vote for Trump based on the rally?

3. How will the rally impact Trump's approval ratings, which are now 41.4% (-13.8%) according to 538 and 42.6% (-12.2%) according to RCP?
You’re so predictable. I knew you would trot the recent poll numbers out. They mean nothing. But you take solace in them. Let’s see how much enthusiasm Biden generates going forward. You failed to mention the HUGE enthusiasm gap between Trump supporters and Biden supporters. It’s 30pts in those same polls!! I don’t need a poll to tell me that, I can see it with my own eyes. Just like 2016!!!!!

Click on the YouTube link and get in the mood!!!!
Old 06-19-2020, 07:56 AM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapdog View Post
Yeah, go ahead and party in Tulsa like your meaningless life depends on it, bambi. Shake hands with everybody, give lots of hugs. Begin developing an appetite for CROW, you're going to be eating if often come November. Enjoy!
And you go hang out in CHOP and steal your next meal LAPPER!!!
Old 06-19-2020, 08:02 AM   #6
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
And you go hang out in CHOP and steal your next meal LAPPER!!!
Where's CHOP at? Is it near Mission BBQ? Can I get a pork chop? Chopped steak? Lambchop? Inquiring minds want to know. Chop chop!
Old 06-19-2020, 08:08 AM   #7
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:

Knee jerk reaction . The only poll that matters is on Nov 3, 2020.

Beyond that - lib DPST's encourage BLM crowds of protestors - not to mention rioters and looters as "non-violent" _(hannah-Jones) - yet Condemn the trump rallies as "Unsafe" from a CoVid 19 standpoint.

If Biden were anywhere near a microphone out of his basement - with a crowd of whatever number exceeds local regulations - the LibDPST's would cheerfully Ignore any criticism leveled at the Trump campaign.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 08:23 AM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Where's CHOP at? Is it near Mission BBQ? Can I get a pork chop? Chopped steak? Lambchop? Inquiring minds want to know. Chop chop!
You’re just like everyone else in CHOP, you don’t have a clue where you are. CHOP? CHAZ? Make up your mind.
Old 06-19-2020, 08:32 AM   #9
oeb11
Valued Poster

Originally Posted by Lapdog

Pretending to be unaware of the Seattle seizure of Capitol Hill neighborhood by armed terrorists???
A poor job of pretending, - Or - is the puppy brigade really that clueless????
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 09:19 AM   #10
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Wait! WHUT? It's a protest

Quote:
Yeah, go ahead and party in Tulsa ...

It's a protest. So it's all good. Eh Comrade?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 09:34 AM   #11
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Cognition of a Zuchinni is Joe "Hairy Legs" superpower

Quote:
Please give me your opinion...
Knowing your penchant for polls; thought you might find this poll interesting.

‘Biden is not equipped mentally or physically for the huge job ahead…’

...American Greatness partnered with TIPP to survey Michiganians and Floridians about their views on Biden and President Donald Trump’s mental fitness, AG reported.

Nearly three-quarters (71 percent) of Michiganians who were polled said they do not believe Biden has the “mental sharpness” that he needs to be president.

Six in ten Floridians agreed with the vast majority of Michiganians.

Zogby Analytics conducted a nationwide poll of likely voters and found that 55 percent believe it is more likely than not that Biden is in the early stages of dementia, while 45 percent believe it is less likely than not that Biden is in the early stages of dementia.

The trends followed partisan lines but clearly trended toward a belief in Biden’s mental decline.

Three-quarters (77 percent) of Republicans, more than half (56 percent) of independents, and one-third (32 percent) of Democrats think that Biden is more likely than not in the early stages of dementia....

Sure, the poll might not be a FiveThirtyEight pole, which are at least entertaining. As always, if you like you're pole dancer, you can keep your pole dancer.

Joe "Finger Bang" is out to prove them all wrong with this stoic advise he offered the other day: "You ought to marry into a family with 5 or more sisters… You know why that's the reason? One of them always loves you."
Old 06-19-2020, 09:50 AM   #12
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
It's a protest. So it's all good. Eh Comrade?
Party was Bambi's term, Einstein. Not mine. Go pull your own pud.
Old 06-19-2020, 10:01 AM   #13
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
... Go pull your own pud.
Go lick your own testicles, as your avatar type is known to do. Maybe go sniff up some fellow Demonicrats keesters too.
Old 06-19-2020, 10:13 AM   #14
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:

My five favorite words! Ops! Make that second favorite five words!

No undecided voter is going to a Trump rally.

None. I'm confident of this because I will be voting for Trump and I will neither be attending, watching or reading about the rally. I wouldn't leave the house if the rally was in my back yard.

It certainly will not hurt because nobody that had planned on voting for Trump will not do so based on this rally but for what ever reason, it is possible that he could pick up a few Independent votes.

And I'll bet you agree with everything I just said.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 10:36 AM   #15
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Actually, the numbers are quite staggering

Search out one Brad Parscale. He be Trump's data analytics guy and he is good at his task. There are some amazing numbers involved with Trump rally participants. Actually, I'm a bit surprised you don't know that already, because it has to be a bit overwhelming to comprehend. Also remember, these people wait in line to attend for a couple days ahead of time as well, even in the cold and snow, freezing rain, locusts and frogs... Compare that to a Joe "Hair Legs" rally in the back seat of a Volkswagen bug.

Trump Rally Data Shows a Clear Winning Coalition in 2020

...Out of more than 20,000 identified voters who came to a recent Trump rally in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 57.9 percent did not have a history of voting for Republicans. Remarkably, 4,413 attendees didn’t even vote in the last election — a clear indication that President Trump is energizing Americans who were previously not engaged in politics.

The Milwaukee rally wasn’t exceptional in that respect. It was just like other rallies the president has held all over the country.

Nearly 22 percent of identified supporters at President Trump’s rally in Toledo, Ohio, were Democrats, and another 21 percent were independents. An astounding 15 percent of identified voters who saw the president speak in Battle Creek, Michigan, has not voted in any of the last four elections. In Hershey, Pennsylvania, just over 20 percent of identified voters at the rally were Democrats, and 18 percent were non-white...

So if you need something to put in your pipe and smoke, I would go with that.

Quote:

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women