Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60039
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 11-27-2019, 04:25 PM   #1
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Default Adam Schiff The Left's Biggest Loser:

Adam Schiff will go down in history as the Democrat's biggest boob to ever grace the halls of Congress as he tries to take down Donald Trump. The following clip proves it, lol.

https://youtu.be/EVxbsRMGPbg
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 04:30 PM   #2
oeb11
Valued Poster

Funny videos

Prefaced with ads for medicare for all - somehow fitting.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 04:34 PM   #3
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Funny videos

Prefaced with ads for medicare for all - somehow fitting.
No one takes that moron serious that's why these videos exist, lol.
Old 11-27-2019, 04:37 PM   #4
oeb11
Valued Poster

L- respectfully disagree - lots of foolish Leftist DPST worship the ground Schiff treads

Which is a scary sign for the future of America.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 05:47 PM   #5
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
L- respectfully disagree - lots of foolish Leftist DPST worship the ground Schiff treads

Which is a scary sign for the future of America.
Ok I'll retract that statement. Real Americans who live in reality don't take Schiff serious, lol.
Old 11-27-2019, 06:55 PM   #6
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Adam Schiff will go down in history as the Democrat's biggest boob to ever grace the halls of Congress as he tries to take down Donald Trump. The following clip proves it, lol.

https://youtu.be/EVxbsRMGPbg

Speaking of being graceful in "the halls of Congress".

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...ffice-building

Man accused of exposing himself in Senate office building

Quote:
A man has been accused of exposing his genitals in the hallway of the Russell Senate Office Building on Tuesday.

The man, who was not identified by name, has been charged with indecent exposure, a Capitol Police spokesperson told The Hill in a statement Wednesday.

Police say they observed the suspect removing articles of his clothing in a Russell hallway at about 4 p.m. on Tuesday.

When an officer made contact with the man, he "removed his underclothes, exposing his genitals," the statement said.

In a separate incident earlier Tuesday, the Capitol and the White House were briefly locked down. Capitol Police said they were "tracking an aircraft that poses a potential threat to the Capitol Complex."

The lockdown was lifted Tuesday morning.
This guy, nor Schiff, doesn't hold a candle, so to speak, to being the "biggest boob to ever grace the halls of Congress" when "Individual 1" waddles about the legislative building. He thinks the noise from windmills causes cancer and there were airports being seized during the revolutionary war for fuck's sake.

Open questions to his supporters:

1) Does the noise from windmills cause cancer?

2) Were there airports in 1776 a.d.?

You guys really don't feel stupid?

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 07:02 PM   #7
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...peachment-role

Adam Schiff’s command of impeachment hearings draws Trump’s anger and colleagues’ praise

Quote:
Through hours of hearings stretched across five days, Schiff sat stone-faced as Republicans sought to disrupt his plans, staring straight at witnesses or toward the back of the hearing room, seldom even looking at Rep. Devin Nunes of Tulare, his GOP counterpart on the panel.

He did muster a smile when Nunes handed control of the microphone back to Schiff at one point while warning parents to put their children to bed before the chairman spoke.

“I was glad we were able to maintain decorum even though my colleagues made for some very unpleasant listening from time to time,” he said in an interview after the hearings ended.
By JENNIFER HABERKORN

Old 11-27-2019, 07:04 PM   #8
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

his supporters ignore all that.. they won't answer, and they don't care.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 08:34 PM   #9
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Speaking of being graceful in "the halls of Congress".

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...ffice-building

Man accused of exposing himself in Senate office building

This guy, nor Schiff, doesn't hold a candle, so to speak, to being the "biggest boob to ever grace the halls of Congress" when "Individual 1" waddles about the legislative building. He thinks the noise from windmills causes cancer and there were airports being seized during the revolutionary war for fuck's sake.

Open questions to his supporters:

1) Does the noise from windmills cause cancer?

2) Were there airports in 1776 a.d.?

You guys really don't feel stupid?

They don't know his name, maybe it was Schiff's Whistleblower, lol. You post such benign bullshit. Nobody cares how you feel about Trump.
Old 11-27-2019, 08:38 PM   #10
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
They don't know his name, maybe it was Schiff's Whistleblower, lol. You post such benign bullshit. Nobody cares how you feel about Trump.
Because it's been established for three years now. That's still not going to stop me.

Why don't you answer my open questions?

By the way, you're starting to post like a childish sycophant. Just FYI.
Old 11-27-2019, 08:51 PM   #11
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
his supporters ignore all that.. they won't answer, and they don't care.

Funny isn't it, Trump supporters ignore Schiff's bullshit because they don't care. Ain't a bit of difference between the two parties. As I said once before, there is nothing new in any of this that hasn't been done before by the other party. People should stick to policy disputes and nothing else.

Schiff should have been censured for his opening statement but Democrats don't care that he embarrassed the House with his "parody" which the rest of us call a lie. He has lied about not knowing the WB and when he is before the Senate with his hand raised, I can't wait to hear him answer the question "did you have contact with the WB because you told the committee and the American people that you did not".

One of the best lines of the hearings was Jim Jordon saying "we all know you lied".

I think it was WTF that said Trump doesn't want a trial but the big loser if there is a trial will be Joe Biden and Schiff. If the Dem's want Biden still standing at the end of this, they better think twice about a trial but then AOC and her pals couldn't care less if Uncle goes down which puts Pelosi in a very difficult position.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 08:55 PM   #12
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
I've got another benign post for you.

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-50573069

Apple changes Crimea map to meet Russian demands

Quote:
Most of the international community, including the EU and the US, does not recognise the annexation of Crimea to Russia.

The loss of Crimea is a deep wound for Ukrainians. Shortly after the peninsula was annexed in early 2014, a separate conflict broke out in the eastern Donetsk and Luhansk regions when separatists moved against the Ukrainian state.

Old 11-27-2019, 08:57 PM   #13
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Because it's been established for three years now. That's still not going to stop me.

Why don't you answer my open questions?

By the way, you're starting to post like a childish sycophant. Just FYI.
I have no idea if windmills cause cancer. I haven't done any research on the subject and don't intend too.
Old 11-27-2019, 09:16 PM   #14
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Funny isn't it, Trump supporters ignore Schiff's bullshit

Chung wasn't stating that his supporters ignore Schiff's bullshit. He was referring to the questions I brought up. The hyperbolic lies and false statistics (a.k.a. alternative facts) he perpetuates. The more you repeat the lie, the easier the gullibility. So just ignore my questions and march off the cliff.

because they don't care.

It's true. They don't care that he is "untethered to the truth." Mindless sheep ushered off the cliff.

Ain't a bit of difference between the two parties. As I said once before, there is nothing new in any of this that hasn't been done before by the other party. People should stick to policy disputes and nothing else.

But, to quote Wolff Blitzer, "speculation is fun." Policy disputes can be boring. Like a budget meeting.

Schiff should have been censured for his opening statement but Democrats don't care that he embarrassed the House with his "parody" which the rest of us call a lie. He has lied about not knowing the WB and when he is before the Senate with his hand raised, I can't wait to hear him answer the question "did you have contact with the WB because you told the committee and the American people that you did not".

Has it ever been proven that Schiff met with the whistleblower?

One of the best lines of the hearings was Jim Jordon saying "we all know you lied".

I think it was WTF that said Trump doesn't want a trial but the big loser if there is a trial will be Joe Biden and Schiff.

How so?

If the Dem's want Biden still standing at the end of this, they better think twice about a trial but then AOC and her pals couldn't care less if Uncle goes down which puts Pelosi in a very difficult position.

Old 11-27-2019, 09:21 PM   #15
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have no idea if windmills cause cancer. I haven't done any research on the subject and don't intend too.
So you don't feel the least bit stupid for posting that? Nor for supporting the leader of the Republican party who DOES, or wants you yo believe that?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women