Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47583
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2019, 10:34 PM   #1
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 108
Default PSA: Boa shuns the Pope

According to CT and others PV’s review is BS about Boa embracing Catholicism, as are other accounts of the same... Here’s PV’s most recent review:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2675651
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 01:05 AM   #2
Quiz
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 22

Can confirm. Made an appointment with her today and sadly had to walk out since she is indeed Protestant
Quiz is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 05:12 AM   #3
Heartside
Valued Poster

It might depend on the guy she is with..
Heartside is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 05:28 AM   #4
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I'm glad to see she has made an intelligent decision commensurate with her age and maturity.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 07:51 AM   #5
AveryDallas
BANNED

Encounters: 12

Apostate!
AveryDallas is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 09:39 AM   #6
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

yes!

it does nobody any favor, to spread a false idea that Boa is Catholic.. she is NOT.

Boa is tight, however.. if any girl can easily embrace Protestantism, and still remain in God's favor, it is Boa

there has been at least 7 reviews of Boa, going back to her days at Pearl, that at least suggested she is, or was open to Catholicism. clearly there was a reason for the false claims. maybe it was a back-handed smear campaign, not unlike what Foxy has endured?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 10:12 AM   #7
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartside View Post
It might depend on the guy she is with..
Every single one of them is YMMV with a list of determinant variables we probably can’t begin to fathom. It’s obvious a condom is safer for everyone. Safer...not safe. I found her attractive, but my session with her was meh. I wouldn’t repeat either way. Again...YMMV as many have enjoyed her. It’s a rough business. Every session won’t be worthwhile
Ronin3 is online now   Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 10:49 AM   #8
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin3 View Post
Every single one of them is YMMV with a list of determinant variables we probably can’t begin to fathom. It’s obvious a condom is safer for everyone. Safer...not safe. I found her attractive, but my session with her was meh. I wouldn’t repeat either way. Again...YMMV as many have enjoyed her. It’s a rough business. Every session won’t be worthwhile
Good point Ronin. But for our hard earned money we all want our expected version of satisfaction, as guaranteed as we can get it per session. The sharing of the most probable outcomes certainly helps shape our decisions. Thanks for your input.
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 07:44 AM   #9
discerning_guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 93

Just curious here.....is PB's review total B.S or did Boa suddenly change religion due to overwhelming demand. There were several reports from different individuals, IIRC.

The whole episode is ironic, given the fact that PV's account seems to be a alter ego promoter account and is currently promoting.......... Luxury.
discerning_guy is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 09:47 AM   #10
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by discerning_guy View Post
Just curious here.....is PB's review total B.S or did Boa suddenly change religion due to overwhelming demand. There were several reports from different individuals, IIRC.
as I posted in ML, I think Boa's real objection is guys cumming inside. given the amount of reports of her having gone bare, it could be she has allowed some to go Catholic, IF they came outside. I don't know that, but it makes sense.. I deduced that she is CFS due to her displeasure at cum inside, and the guys who seemingly insisted on that. but.. it makes sense that they had gone in bare FIRST, then attempted to take the next step, so to speak. per Ronin's review, for example..

Boa may have changed from complete CFS to Catholic if desired, provided you cum outside. IF that is her position, it is not wise, IMO.. she will continue to have issues with guys wanting to cum inside, and the complaints will start all over again.
Old 11-11-2019, 10:05 AM   #11
Purlie Victorious
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Non-discernment guy, my review was not fake, and I don't promote. Luxury my favorite spa, I go there because they better than any other, but I don't jump around spa to spa like some of you boys. I don't know what makes you a talker.

Boa did let me go bare, I asked, I say "ok?", she didn't say nothing. If she don't want boys cumming inside, that ok I be happy to pull out.
Purlie Victorious is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 11:37 AM   #12
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious View Post
Boa did let me go bare, I asked, I say "ok?", she didn't say nothing. If she don't want boys cumming inside, that ok I be happy to pull out.
that is what I think has been happening. Boa has been letting at least some guys go raw. there are too many confirmations of that. she may still be. but she does not want guys cumming inside.

she needs to be one or the other, CFS or BBFS-friendly. the "ok, but pull out" tactic is a doomed strategy.
Old 11-11-2019, 10:09 PM   #13
TX_hammer
Valued Poster

it better safe than sorry, someone random guy from street just walk in with disease you know what can go down from there
TX_hammer is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 05:28 AM   #14
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_hammer View Post
it better safe than sorry, someone random guy from street just walk in with disease you know what can go down from there
Some random guy has a disease and then some guys perform DATY, kiss her, and then BBFS her.

She is very pretty, but the other aspects of her profession, a profession I love and support when it is consensual for all the parties, has some unappealing aspects to it.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 09:28 AM   #15
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

And this is why the Dallas amp market is KNOWN for being the hardest to work in the nation....not that Im innocent but these girls dont have to do shit
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women