Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60142
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 09-23-2019, 09:27 AM   #1
boomer32514
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Default What a couple of chumps

Both hotrix and his butt buddy jjsunday only come on here trying to start shit. 2 pathetic individuals. There is nothing going on in Arizona or Tallahassee so the only the only way they can get attention is posting in an area that has no relevance to them
Get you head out of hos ass jj. What does it smell like, curry or kimchi? You started it and I will finish it I am begging to be banned but there are no mods here. Fucking losers! Fuck both of you queers. I have a feeling trix will be along shortly posting his usual blah blah blah with his stupid emojis. Then his boot licking bitch boy will be along shortly calling me names. Losers both of them
boomer32514 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 10:33 AM   #2
boomer32514
Account Disabled

WTF? You idiots think you can harass me call me names and not be responded to? I am pissed beyond belief. but then again I have to realize this is the endgame for this guy and his bitch boy. If there were mods here I would be banned but till then I will get a few things off my chest.
Old 09-23-2019, 12:05 PM   #3
boomer32514
Account Disabled

Hotrix baits everyone to an online fight and most people don't engage but but once he sucks someone in its on. Then along comes jjsundy like the dutiful little bitch he is jumping in to defend his master. Like I said Fuck both of you!'
Old 09-23-2019, 12:09 PM   #4
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomer32514 View Post
WTF? You idiots think you can harass me call me names and not be responded to? I am pissed beyond belief. but then again I have to realize this is the endgame for this guy and his bitch boy. If there were mods here I would be banned but till then I will get a few things off my chest.
Fool. It was how you went full retard when nobody was attacking you. You invited it on yourself and now you’re crying like a beyatch. Well boofuckinghoo, big surprise. Act like an ass and get treated like one. Put on your big girl panties and suck it up. Next time you won’t be so stupid and read an insult when there wasn’t any and start a war you couldn’t win.

Now go be a good little girl and run off and diddle your cunt, maybe your pussy wouldn’t hurt so much. Waaaaaaaah
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 12:20 PM   #5
boomer32514
Account Disabled

LMAO! Poor lttle guy shows up like clockwork furiously pounding away at his keybpard.
Old 09-23-2019, 01:18 PM   #6
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Quote:
LMAO! Poor lttle guy shows up like clockwork furiously pounding away at his keybpard.
Rather pound the board than pound the pud like you trying to find relief from stupidity.

Good luck with that. Bwahahaha
Old 09-23-2019, 01:44 PM   #7
boomer32514
Account Disabled

Trust me when I say you are nothing in the scheme of life, you are nothing and never will be but a belligerent online troll. Like I said, nothing. You tried to cockblock me from seeing the hottest provider in the panhandle and that won't happen. I already have an other appointment with her. Like I sad, you are nothing.
BTW I have seen all the girls you harass and there is a reason they won't see you again
Old 09-23-2019, 02:00 PM   #8
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trust me when I say you are nothing in the scheme of life, you are nothing and never will be but a belligerent online troll. Like I said, nothing. You tried to cockblock me from seeing the hottest provider in the panhandle and that won't happen. I already have an other appointment with her. Like I sad, you are nothing.
BYw I have seen all the girls you harass and there is a rea reason they won't see you
Cockblock you? In your dreams you cuck. Matter of fact you suck so bad I won’t ever have to do anything like that. You’re delusional if you think you matter enough for me to even bother. Go pound sand up your twat, you slobbering pussy.
Old 09-23-2019, 02:10 PM   #9
boomer32514
Account Disabled

blah blah blah, fucking wierdo
Old 09-23-2019, 02:44 PM   #10
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Quote:
blah blah blah, fucking wierdo
You’re a disgrace to the Asian half of your heritage. And a fucking joke to your other half. Could that other half possibly be CRYBABY BITCH? Becaise you sure whine like one.
Old 09-23-2019, 03:55 PM   #11
Pladguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Dude aren’t y’all a little old to be fighting back and forth like this. Come on guys. Both y’all get your heads out of your ass. I’m pretty sure there is a different site for yalls homo shit. Move on please
Pladguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 04:54 PM   #12
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pladguy View Post
Dude aren’t y’all a little old to be fighting back and forth like this. Come on guys. Both y’all get your heads out of your ass. I’m pretty sure there is a different site for yalls homo shit. Move on please
Sorry plad, but bitches need their brand of spanking. And who dafuq you calling homo? You looking to get in on some of this? I’m open to it.
Old 09-23-2019, 07:34 PM   #13
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Both hotrix and his butt buddy jjsunday only come on here trying to start shit. 2 pathetic individuals. There is nothing going on in Arizona or Tallahassee so the only the only way they can get attention is posting in an area that has no relevance to them
Get you head out of hos ass jj. What does it smell like, curry or kimchi? You started it and I will finish it I am begging to be banned but there are no mods here. Fucking losers! Fuck both of you queers. I have a feeling trix will be along shortly posting his usual blah blah blah with his stupid emojis. Then his boot licking bitch boy will be along shortly calling me names. Losers both of them

Lmmfao….Damn Tard You just Crack me up....Your a funny one you are...your pissed ok... and.....
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 08:46 PM   #14
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Boomer, I don’t think what you are writing is ban worthy, the mods may actually agree with you. In the bottom left there is a triangle, click on that to report a post, but dj wont ban just anyone, you will have to get creative and break a prime directive,,those are the sticky’s, looking forward!

But no need to be banned, take a break,,,no need to die on this hill
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 08:52 PM   #15
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
Boomer, I don’t think what you are writing is ban worthy, the mods may actually agree with you. In the bottom left there is a triangle, click on that to report a post, but dj wont ban just anyone, you will have to get creative and break a prime directive,,those are the sticky’s, looking forward!
Hell Bc Tards don't know what it takes to get Banned......They think someone else can bann you.....Stupid does what stupid does....It like a box of cholate...You never know what you'll get....
Jjsunday is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women