Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2019, 01:12 AM   #1
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default Will Eccie go dark again on SEPTEMBER 1, 2019? NEW TEXAS SEX CRIMES: THE ONLINE PROSTITUTION LAWS EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 2019

https://www.dallasjustice.com/new-te...tember-1-2019/

1. First, Definitions Are Provided to Include Computers and the Internet

2. New Felonies in Texas Penal Code §§43.031, 43.041

3. Texas Penal Code §43.031: Online Promotion of Prostitution

4. Texas Penal Code §43.041: Aggravated Online Promotion of Prostitution

5. Texas Code of Criminal Procedure Amended Regarding Human Trafficking

6. Texas Penal Code Amended Regarding Knowing Conduct

Maybe not on a Sunday or Monday Labor Day but, be prepared anyways.
820 new Texas laws go into effect on Sunday.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 04:57 AM   #2
cavmen
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Thanks
It appears it is targeting two well know forums in this area.
Maybe this will limit AMP promotions in AMP section.
cavmen is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 07:24 AM   #3
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

I think that while it's main purpose is to deter trafficking against a provider's will (aka pimping), it looks like the new law is also referring to websites such as this one that allows the platform for traffickers to advertise their flock to be held legally accountable. Indirectly, it will affect indy providers as well.

I have no doubt there will be more LE impersonators online to make even more stings to both hobbyists and providers alike. Everyone knows a couple of stings and mentioning Eccie as a foundation origination for them on the news and the hobbyist/provider herd on here will definitely scatter.

Here is an example: Even tho it would be a lot of work, like Eccie does. LE can trace IP addresses and take it a step further, getting a physical address. Since anyone with internet access can create an account here, I am sure LE has some already. We all know reviews can be interpretive, but at the same time, LE can follow a person around on this site (kinda like personal trolls do, the difference being they do not quote posts and refute it), NOTHING is private on the internet, including PMs, and find out when their next appointment is, follow them to it, and bust them in the act.

If you do not have regulars and are one of those one and done hobbyists or one of the many providers who depend upon 95%+ of your business to be first timers because no one repeats with you as your service is below average, then you may just be SOL in this world after Sept 1.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 07:41 AM   #4
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
I think that while it's main purpose is to deter trafficking against a provider's will (aka pimping), it looks like the new law is also referring to websites such as this one that allows the platform for traffickers to advertise their flock to be held legally accountable. Indirectly, it will affect indy providers as well.

I have no doubt there will be more LE impersonators online to make even more stings to both hobbyists and providers alike. Everyone knows a couple of stings and mentioning Eccie as a foundation origination for them on the news and the hobbyist/provider herd on here will definitely scatter.

Even tho it would be a lot of work, like Eccie does. LE can trace IP addresses and take it a step further, getting a physical address.

If you do not have regulars and are one of those one and done hobbyists or one of the many providers who depend upon 95%+ of your business to be first timers because no one repeats with you as your service is below average, then you may just be SOL in this world after Sept 1.
Leo would need a court order to run ip addresses, IIRC
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 08:19 AM   #5
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Backpage is not the first sex-work-advertising platform the government has shut down—there was MyRedBook, in 2014, and Rentboy, in 2017. Craigslist voluntarily shut down its erotic services section in 2010, in response to warnings from the Justice Department.

820 new Texas laws go into effect in September. Here are some that might affect you.

https://www.texastribune.org/2019/08...you-need-know/

Here’s Everything You Need To Know About ECCIE,
The Website That Actually Lets You Review Sex Workers
posted By Jerome London, March 29th 2018

https://thoughtcatalog.com/jeremy-lo...h-sex-workers/

CG
Old 08-31-2019, 08:23 AM   #6
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

The interesting part to me is the mixing of Trafficking and Prostitution throughout.

A cop from the Trafficking unit conducted a training session I attended and was quite adamant on the distinction.

Trafficking according to the officer is ONLY about those who are not of legal age, or are not legally in the country.

Everything else is prostitution, whether you're a free spiriting hottie on your own, or controlled by a fearsome pimp, or driven by the supplier of your illicit habits.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 08:25 AM   #7
Flavorguy
BANNED

Encounters: 3

If the site is checking devices were all fucked. Using a WiFi from a McDonald’s
Leo can’t figure who you are. But if the site is using a device “ reader “ it can be traced back to the purchase. Credit card etc....

Leo will obtain that info. For prosecution.
Flavorguy is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 08:25 AM   #8
slubby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

I like this new law that goes into effect:

No more stealing packages: Thieves who steal packages from people’s front porches will start facing stiffer penalties. Penalties range from a Class A misdemeanor to a third-degree felony, depending on the number of addresses mail is taken from.
slubby is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 08:42 AM   #9
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

I really don’t see the state spending a lot of time tracking the IP addresses of your average monger. I can see them targeting some folks that it feels contribute to the problem, and leaning on those guys to get at the pimps, brothel-owners, etc.

Now, as to the original question of what it means to sites like this...I’m as curious as the next person. I’ll be interested to see if there are any more shutdowns as we saw in April, 2018.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 09:00 AM   #10
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

From reading the info on the page CopierGuy posted the link to, that's a pretty broad painbrush stroke law.

Are the Texas prosecutors going to go after Sony or X-Box or Facebook or Tinder, etc because someone used their platform to advertise sex for sale?

That's the interpretation I got from reading it.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 09:36 AM   #11
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Should any of us be concerned by B3's new user title?
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 09:39 AM   #12
Flavorguy
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandofan View Post
Should any of us be concerned by B3's new user title?
No harmless.
But I’d get rid of any devices used on this site.
Old 08-31-2019, 09:42 AM   #13
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

https://saputo.law/criminal-law/texa...-prostitution/

As of September of 2019, Online Promotion of Prostitution is to be codified at Section 43.031 of the Texas Penal Code. Subsection (a) describes the offense as follows:

A person commits an offense if the person owns, manages, or operates an interactive computer service or information content provider, or operates as an information content provider, with the intent to promote the prostitution of another person or facilitate another person to engage in prostitution.

What is the punishment range for Aggravated Online Promotion of Prostitution?

The lowest classification for Aggravated Online Promotion of Prostitution will be a second degree felony, except that the offense is a felony of the first degree if you have been previously convicted of the same offense or the state convinces a jury that you engaged in conduct involving two or more persons younger than 18 years of age engaging in prostitution, regardless of whether you knew the age of the persons at the time of the offense.

It appears they love to enforce NEW laws on September 1.
Don't they know that rent is due on the 1st?

CG
Old 08-31-2019, 09:47 AM   #14
Flavorguy
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
https://saputo.law/criminal-law/texa...-prostitution/

As of September of 2019, Online Promotion of Prostitution is to be codified at Section 43.031 of the Texas Penal Code. Subsection (a) describes the offense as follows:

A person commits an offense if the person owns, manages, or operates an interactive computer service or information content provider, or operates as an information content provider, with the intent to promote the prostitution of another person or facilitate another person to engage in prostitution.

What is the punishment range for Aggravated Online Promotion of Prostitution?

The lowest classification for Aggravated Online Promotion of Prostitution will be a second degree felony,1 except that the offense is a felony of the first degree if you have been previously convicted of the same offense2 or the state convinces a jury that you engaged in conduct involving two or more persons younger than 18 years of age engaging in prostitution, regardless of whether you knew the age of the persons at the time of the offense.3

It appears they love to enforce NEW laws on September 1.
Don't they know that rent is due on the 1st?

CG
Is that why St C is gone ????
Old 08-31-2019, 09:59 AM   #15
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

I think it will be alright.

That's all I can say without getting in trouble.
CG2014 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women