Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 08-27-2019, 04:37 PM   #1
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation I would recommend both hobbiest & providers avoid ALL CONTACT w/ Bailey Brooks

Yesterday this provider (Bailey Brooks) texted me from her published number. I looked her up, verifed that was her number, then replied to her reference.

I let her know the gent was amazing & that she'd love him.

She then replies STILL requesting more info.

I really like the client she was asking about & since he wanted to meet her, I wanted to help faciliate that.

So I call her, she's asking for his personal information (which I declined to disclose). I just told her I didn't have it, but I gave her small details about our encounter & how pleasant he is.

Fast forward 10 hours later to 2am & I receive a text stating that my information is being forward to vice for compelling prostitution.

Right away I look Bailey up again & confirm that any mistake made was not on my end (which it wasn't).

I then notice that she mentions on her showcase that she's had some security & privacy issues in the past.

That's when I became livid. So you know you have a psycho boyfriend/husband who has outed & given you problems in the past & you're STILL being wreckless with your phone?

There is no excuse. I don't care what happened. As an adult in an industry where discretion & privacy are paramount - you are a million percent responsible for the information you gather & retain.

Just like if you're driving a car, there is no ... "it's not mine, someone left that in here" BS. You are independently responsible for your phone & account.

Then to add insult to injury ...

I texted the messages to my client this morning & urged him not to see her.

He replied & told me he didn't end up seeing her because she was basically unrealistic, denanding & insisted on having his real world info & she wanted him to send money up front.

He then sent me the text messages & they were exactly what he said.

I also noticed that she agreed to see him, then she put off the appointment, then put it off again because she was "blow drying" her hair.

He replies that he can't wait any longer & left. She then demanded that he send her $100 cancellation fee - even though she WAS THE ONE THAT POSTPONED THE APPOINTMENT! Talk about a hooker with entitlement issues.

So she compromised my security for what? Only to give my awesome client the complete runaround & disrespect him?

Then to boot she actually mentions in one of the text messages how "secure" his personal info is with her because she's "totally discreet"!

Bailey, you make this job harder for providers all over the country. Your sloppiness is the reason men don't want to share important information with us. You make our job more dangerous & harder to do.

The most insane part is that, it's completely obvious from my profile & tenure on the board that I'm real, I'm safe & I'm easy to communicate with. This client was handed to you on a silver platter. I told you he was fabulous. What more could you want?

Not only did you miss out on $300/$400/$500/$600 for a simple 60 minutes - 2 hours of work, but you missed out on a great client who could've possibly turned into a regular for you. He's clean, he's friendly, he's funny, he's polite, he's respectful, he's generous.

TOTALLY YOUR LOSS!
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 04:44 PM   #2
slubby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

slubby is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 04:50 PM   #3
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow!

I just noticed the thread another provider posted last night & I see Bailey replied multiple times ...

So she knows her boyfriend/husband was harassing people she had recent contact with in her phone last night & she knows that she had just contacted me hours before he did this, yet she made no attempt to text me or PM me today to ask if he'd been harassing me & explain or apologize for the matter?

You're as selfish as I thought you were Bailey.

I wish I could post the messages you sent my client here, but I know I can't.

Guys, I would just like to say ...

There are many providers on the board whose "friendly" personality is a complete sham.

They talk politely here, but act BSC via text because they know you can't post the messages here & there is no recourse for their rude, tacky & unprofessional behavior - Bailey Brooks is one of these providers.

She is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 05:16 PM   #4
German41
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Wait! Where are Bailey's white knights to run to her defense?? �� ��
German41 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 05:26 PM   #5
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

I took major note of the fact that she didn’t show an ounce of remorse for any potential harm that might have happened when she’s suppose to be guarding the info she’s collecting to screen and/or book for herself .

Her reputation and business going foward as well as everyone making assumptions seemed to be the real concern

Just my .02 fwiw
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 05:50 PM   #6
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I also took note of that, Analeese. Not once did she apologize to the people who were threatened by her ex boyfriend. She just wanted to make sure that everyone knew it was not her fault. She doesn't realize that ultimately she is responsible for keeping her client's info safe, regardless of how many psycho ex boyfriends she has lurking around.

What I also found weird is she blamed Smurf for not sending her an email asking about the threatening texts and calls that he received. I found that to be so bizarre. If Smurf and her other clients are receiving threatening texts and calls from her published phone number (published in her ECCIE showcase), then why would they bother searching for her email address and send her an email asking about these threats? Those threats were coming from her number so they would assume it's approved by her.

If she had taken responsibility for this whole fiasco and personally apologized to the providers & hobbyists who received these threats, she would have done a lot more to salvage her reputation then simply post here "I hope this doesn't affect my reputation and my business". SMDH.

Thank you Brooke for having the courage to start this thread.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 05:59 PM   #7
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Thumbs up That's how you do it....Right on Brooke!

Kudos to Brooke/OP for calling out despicable behavior.

If more of us did this rather than make excuses for the other party's lack of accountability we would be a much happier and productive society.

Shame them and let them reap the rewards or penalties.
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 06:42 PM   #8
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

I agree. what a freaking mess. In other news, Vanilla and I think you are GORGEOUS and if you are ever available in our area, please reach out to us!
cage196 is online now   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 06:47 PM   #9
jindo
Gaining Momentum

I know the OP that was Threatened last night and ended up being banned because he honestly tried to protect others from Bailey as she knowingly knew what was happening and continued to use that phone # all a long while her ex-husband as he identified himself in his threatening text messages, and he stated he has a list of mans names, phone #'s and eccie handle name and is forwarding all that information to the Dallas County Vise office..

I have read the text messages which are now considered a Felony Threat.

Bailey as of right now as the OP said last night within his posting, "before end of day"

SHE, Bailey IS BANNED on and Removed from P411, it happened Immediately upon contacting P411.

The OP is taking this all the way

her husband is on Radar as the moron also used his personal phone # to make repeated threats last night

Bailey went too far plus she knew what was happening
she still has that phone # on OH2

She sent text messages and PM's that indicate she knew step by step what was happening last night, the only way that could have happened is she was standing next to her so called Ex husband aka jealous stupid boyfriend, she even said her bf is going to physically hurt her, although he identifies himself as her ex husband

he also goes into a lengthy text full of words abt ' usage and legal issues with her '

Ive read everything and so have others

FOLKS Bailey is SERIOUS TROUBLE and Needs to Be REMOVED from ECCIE Immediately

people what has happened is beyond unacceptable and has created an uncalled for event in someones life that was just looking to have an enjoyable visit with a gal on eccie, plsu this has consumed hours of phone calls seeking protection and resources to find this guy as fast as possible, Bailey will be easy to find, she will be setup !

eccie should be ashamed for removing him

the OP from last nights message, is having women that he has visited send messages to the mods to reinstate him

Bailey McDonalds is hiring - but Im not sure if they have an Opening for a STUPID want-to-be-a WHORE ( you are not a provider )

Eccie dont remove me

Im done with this - the posting was made to protect others and Eccie

its now out of the hands of the OP, as it was the only option he had
jindo is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 07:01 PM   #10
Guest122623
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Brooke Wild is a class act bringing this dangerous situation to everyone’s attention. Thanks.
Guest122623 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 07:02 PM   #11
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

It is possible that BB’s phone was “hacked” and her contact were compromised if the psycho boyfriend used a spoofing app. In short, he could contact her johns or anyone in her contact list and they would think it’s Bailey via text. But apparently this issue has been going on for a while and little has been done to stop it.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 07:06 PM   #12
jindo
Gaining Momentum

she has no one that can defend her

her actions are clear

she even opened an OH2 a few days ago because she knows eccie isnt working out for her

FYI
P411 isnt working out for her anymore either, because she just got kicked off of P411

Eccie should follow P411 actions against her

the OP is PLAYING SUPER HARD BALL and he is going to have the the BF and Bailey Busted

Bailey has been informed of the actions that are about to take place and recommendations to make prosecution simple for her and her stupid BF
jindo is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 07:26 PM   #13
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

What a Trainwreck
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 07:48 PM   #14
fozziewockabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Thank you OP for coming forward and shining more light on this matter. Not only to help clear the name of an innocent man like Smurf for being banned for doing the community a favor.

That provider Bailey Brooks should be a shame for the event that happen today. Not only is the guy that banned in a bad place but also any other guy she may had been in contact. As her crazy “ex” could be pulling this shit on them. I call for any other guy to come forward.

I also hope if there is anymore providers to come forward with more information. Also hope no backlash comes your way OP.

This is nasty of the provider Bailey Brooks to let this happen she mentioned on the other thread this is the 2nd time it has happen. Also I don’t by the whole I got hacked by a mad ex heard that excuses 2 times this month on different threads when shit hit the fan.

Wonder where the WKs are this time around? 🤔
fozziewockabear is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 08:31 PM   #15
German41
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian1911 View Post
Brooke Wild is a class act bringing this dangerous situation to everyone’s attention. Thanks.
Agreed! Bravo Brooke!!
German41 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women