Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Encounter Reports - Panhandle
Encounter Reports - Panhandle Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2019, 05:25 PM   #1
Bigslick361
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 41
Default Encounter: Not good with Charlie Rae

User ID: N/A
Date: 10 June 19
Name: Charlie Rae
Phone: 850 336 9193
Email Address: Unknown
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...e/117671468011
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Pine Forest and I-10
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, being interrupted
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short Blond, shaved on the sides
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Probably 5’3”, 125 lbs, tiny bit of a gut, not fat at all.
She is the girl in her pictures, but the pictures are WAY hotter than she is.
Some tats, nothing distracting.
Recommendation: No
Bigslick361 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 05:42 PM   #2
mj850
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

LMAO! Very entertaining review. I texted her yesterday to see if she would do an outcall. She never responded and now I'm glad.
I'd still like to know what moron gave her access to the ros which she uses on one of her ads.
mj850 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 05:48 PM   #3
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Holy fuck...
Guest072020 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 08:16 PM   #4
dtfguy
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigslick361 View Post
User ID: N/A
Date: 10 June 19
Name: Charlie Rae
Phone: 850 336 9193
Email Address: Unknown
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...e/117671468011
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Pine Forest and I-10
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, being interrupted
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short Blond, shaved on the sides
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Probably 5’3”, 125 lbs, tiny bit of a gut, not fat at all.
She is the girl in her pictures, but the pictures are WAY hotter than she is.
Some tats, nothing distracting.
Recommendation: No
I'm thinking about visiting her tomorrow but not sure now? what happened?
dtfguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 01:17 AM   #5
Bondage7000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Not sure? Lol. Don't see her dude. The story tells it all. Her whole situation is a mess bro. Red flags everywhere
Bondage7000 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 03:58 AM   #6
dtfguy
Registered Member

I don't have premium access so I can't read the whole story bro. I see the pics which look nice and saw the review on her ad.
Old 06-13-2019, 05:54 AM   #7
Bigslick361
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 41

one hour.
I scheduled 11:15 to 12:15, she told me she had to be somewhere at 1:00.
I show up on time but she isn’t ready yet, so I wait about 10 minutes and then she sends me the number. Well, I am at the wrong hotel, two very similar names, but totally my fault. By the time I arrive we are only going to have time for 30 minutes, which we are both ok with.
The room was in a pretty run down motel, and it was an absolute mess on the inside. Probably the worst I have ever seen. Charlie was nice enough, but seemed a little out of it and blurry eyed. Not much small talk, I just put the envelope on the dresser and we got undressed. She told me she gets tested regular and offered me uncovered FS.
I told her I just wanted BBBJ to which she agreed, and she got down to business. Effort level was fine, but technique not so great. She almost got me there a few times, but never got it done. About 20 mins into our session, the door opens, luckily the latch was on, so it didn’t open all the way and some dude is out there yelling and she starts screaming at him. Of course I am up and dressed in about 4 seconds and thinking holy shit, I am too old for this, please get me out of here and I will never do this again (that was not true, I went straight to a more reliable provider). She tells me it won’t be a problem and I am hoping she is telling the truth. I know he is right outside the door, but WTF, I got to get out of here, so I prepare myself and open the door. Here comes the funny part, he is walking into the room as soon as I open the door, he is menacing looking at best, then he steps back to let me out, looks right at me and says “excuse me sir” in the most polite voice. I want to say this was not some kind of intentional rip off or setup, but obviously not the desired outcome. Even though I don’t think this was on purpose, I just can not give a favorable recommendation, especially since she never contacted me to try to make it right.
Bigslick361 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 08:25 AM   #8
Upscalegent64
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Well I have a buddy who sees her all the time and he swears by her. LOL
Upscalegent64 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 09:56 AM   #9
duraman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upscalegent64 View Post
Well I have a buddy who sees her all the time and he swears by her. LOL
I think Bigslick now swears about her too but not the way your buddy does.
duraman is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 04:26 PM   #10
dtfguy
Registered Member

Thanks bro for the heads up. That is some wild shit glad you made it out ok.
Old 06-13-2019, 07:10 PM   #11
Bondage7000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Oh my bad dtfguy. Yeah, she sounds like a trainwreck. If you're new to ECCIE, post a review and the mods will grant you 6 weeks premium access, if you didn't know. A pleasant surprise for my first time
Bondage7000 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 03:22 PM   #12
Easy Does It
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I saw her a couple of months ago, not long after she first started posting on STG. I didn't have the problems described here, but the whole experience was underwhelming. I wasn't planning on repeating, after reading this I am definitely not planning on it.
Easy Does It is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 12:13 AM   #13
Dude41
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Mind sharing who the provider you saw afterwards was?
Dude41 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 01:21 PM   #14
DJIncognito
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigslick361 View Post
one hour.
I scheduled 11:15 to 12:15, she told me she had to be somewhere at 1:00.
I show up on time but she isn’t ready yet, so I wait about 10 minutes and then she sends me the number. Well, I am at the wrong hotel, two very similar names, but totally my fault. By the time I arrive we are only going to have time for 30 minutes, which we are both ok with.
The room was in a pretty run down motel, and it was an absolute mess on the inside. Probably the worst I have ever seen. Charlie was nice enough, but seemed a little out of it and blurry eyed. Not much small talk, I just put the envelope on the dresser and we got undressed. She told me she gets tested regular and offered me uncovered FS.
I told her I just wanted BBBJ to which she agreed, and she got down to business. Effort level was fine, but technique not so great. She almost got me there a few times, but never got it done. About 20 mins into our session, the door opens, luckily the latch was on, so it didn’t open all the way and some dude is out there yelling and she starts screaming at him. Of course I am up and dressed in about 4 seconds and thinking holy shit, I am too old for this, please get me out of here and I will never do this again (that was not true, I went straight to a more reliable provider). She tells me it won’t be a problem and I am hoping she is telling the truth. I know he is right outside the door, but WTF, I got to get out of here, so I prepare myself and open the door. Here comes the funny part, he is walking into the room as soon as I open the door, he is menacing looking at best, then he steps back to let me out, looks right at me and says “excuse me sir” in the most polite voice. I want to say this was not some kind of intentional rip off or setup, but obviously not the desired outcome. Even though I don’t think this was on purpose, I just can not give a favorable recommendation, especially since she never contacted me to try to make it right.
You saved me some headache glad I saw this
DJIncognito is online now   Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 05:03 PM   #15
dwill5569
Premium Access

Encounters: 7
Default Charlie Rae resting at Grey bar Hotel

Charlie Rae now known as Roxy is currently laid up at the grey bar hotel in AL. Got picked up for having "candy" and "white girl". Just want my fellow hobbyists to know what you're dealing with if she gets out and puts ads up again.
dwill5569 is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Charlie Rae - Pensacola - 850-336-9193

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women