Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161088
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40454
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2019, 01:49 PM   #1
snark_sandwich
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33
Default Can providers see the ROS in reviews?

Thanks
snark_sandwich is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 03:43 PM   #2
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Only the ones with Mandles or the ones who have WK's showing them the ROS's.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 04:08 PM   #3
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

No!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 04:16 PM   #4
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

many times reply's give away the ROS
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 04:16 PM   #5
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

No, but most mongers are idiots and will reply to a review blabbing about the ROS details so providers with a modicum of reading comprehension can figure out what was said. This is especially true for “No” reviews.

Ya’ll have private tags for a reason. Use them!
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 08:19 PM   #6
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I have had chicks talk about what is said about them in ROS and the Men's Private Room.
Most chicks have guys who will tell them what they want to know.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 12:10 AM   #7
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Count on them hearig what ROS says
. They are not suposed to be able to see it but I always send her a copy before I send it in to insure all the facts are correct. I never gloss over the session and if I have a complaint I want her to be aware of it. If she has not met my expectations she needs to know what and why. In the years I have been in the hobby I have only written one negative review and she was gone from the hobby for good. Once the review is submitted to ECCIE you can't send it t her.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 04:41 AM   #8
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
Once the review is submitted to ECCIE you can't send it t her.
but its the best way ta piss off white knights

My reports seem confusing to most.
I fill em with lines that can seem bad out of content
wait for her bitching
then bitch in a post someone outed ROS
wait for the gloating
then give her the ROS to defend self
its nice to hear will that fucking ass...

gloating ta crying was most likely who outed you

it fun
I have found who all I have piss off that way at times as fun as the encounter
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 05:14 AM   #9
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Only the naive think the answer is "no".

Everybody can find out everything that is posted on the Interwebs!! Remember that!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 08:59 AM   #10
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Everybody can find out everything that is posted on the Interwebs!! Remember that!!
Correct, assume the ladies can read it or will find a way to see it or be shown it etc. Many boards worldwide the ladies can read and I tend to think this is best. They read it anyway so what is the benefit ( paid subscriptions are the main culprit) of not letting the ladies read at minimum open the review section up for them to read and just leave a locker room and powder room etc open for private discussions not co-ed and if a guy wants info out of the ladies area or visa versa they get it anyway ' illegally' as of now anyways.

So why lock it down? Does any guy really care if the lady reads her review? Rephrased can any guys actually see the benefits if the ladies see the reviews over locking them out?

If it is a good review I don't think the guys would care but what if it is a bad review? That is the bigger issue guys are scared to write a bad review and have her find out. The greatest thing for us guys would be for that girl to see her bad review and see ' what she did wrong' and perhaps she can improve on what went wrong or wasn't good and in the long run that does nothing but benefit other men and also her as she can improve. I am not an advocate of letting ladies reply to reviews, simply reading them. Who gives a shit. Helps us, and her in the big picture.

Instead we run to the private men's area and discuss these girls and they still can't see it unless they break rules w a mandle or a WK shows them so to improve service for all of us opening up the ROS tags to allow females to read would be most advantageous for service levels, keep the girls more in check as in all fairness to them if they get a bad review do we benefit more if we hide that from her or if she reads it and gives her a chance to improve? What is better to let her learn how to be a better provider or lock her out?

The sanctity of reviews is a bunch of BS to not let the women read as we all know they can read it anyway. It is about the paid subscriptions not the protection of the reviews themselves and the board owners/staffs for decades have know this. In light of the above suppressing the info in the reviews from the ladies does us men no good nor the ladies. It's more detrimental to all of us in the long run to protect a sanctity that is a myth when in reality full disclosure read by all parties greatly benefits all parties.
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 08:00 PM   #11
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Great Question! Great Topic.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 08:20 PM   #12
omg_lol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Often times it’s less that it’s a mandle and more that it’s a pathetic white knight who is eager to share private information to get on a provider’s good side. There are some guys who are born cockblocks. We all know them in real life and there’s no shortage of them here.

I agree with KosherCowboy that the ROS should be made public as well. I suppose the thought process is less about privacy and more about an incentive to get mongers to subscribe or submit reviews.
omg_lol is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 08:43 PM   #13
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
Great Question! Great Topic.
Maybe for a newbie, but not a member of six years.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 08:34 AM   #14
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
Correct, assume the ladies can read it or will find a way to see it or be shown it etc. Many boards worldwide the ladies can read and I tend to think this is best. They read it anyway so what is the benefit ( paid subscriptions are the main culprit) of not letting the ladies read at minimum open the review section up for them to read and just leave a locker room and powder room etc open for private discussions not co-ed and if a guy wants info out of the ladies area or visa versa they get it anyway ' illegally' as of now anyways.

So why lock it down? Does any guy really care if the lady reads her review? Rephrased can any guys actually see the benefits if the ladies see the reviews over locking them out?

If it is a good review I don't think the guys would care but what if it is a bad review? That is the bigger issue guys are scared to write a bad review and have her find out. The greatest thing for us guys would be for that girl to see her bad review and see ' what she did wrong' and perhaps she can improve on what went wrong or wasn't good and in the long run that does nothing but benefit other men and also her as she can improve. I am not an advocate of letting ladies reply to reviews, simply reading them. Who gives a shit. Helps us, and her in the big picture.

Instead we run to the private men's area and discuss these girls and they still can't see it unless they break rules w a mandle or a WK shows them so to improve service for all of us opening up the ROS tags to allow females to read would be most advantageous for service levels, keep the girls more in check as in all fairness to them if they get a bad review do we benefit more if we hide that from her or if she reads it and gives her a chance to improve? What is better to let her learn how to be a better provider or lock her out?

The sanctity of reviews is a bunch of BS to not let the women read as we all know they can read it anyway. It is about the paid subscriptions not the protection of the reviews themselves and the board owners/staffs for decades have know this. In light of the above suppressing the info in the reviews from the ladies does us men no good nor the ladies. It's more detrimental to all of us in the long run to protect a sanctity that is a myth when in reality full disclosure read by all parties greatly benefits all parties.
+1
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 04:38 PM   #15
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Pimps and shills write reviews too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warptcuck View Post
I have had chicks talk about what is said about them in ROS and the Men's Private Room.
Most chicks have guys who will tell them what they want to know.
That is so true: it is also true that a lot of the reviews are written by pimps who show their ladies the reviews that were written by either themselves or others.

A lot of the guys have hung around in the Men's Private Room for a while: we understand that the private room is really about some of the pimps sharing information on line with each other without the girls seeing it.

JRLawrence is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women