Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60177
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47666
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 10-19-2018, 07:09 PM   #1
rayjay302010
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Default Seeing providers in public

So, I accidentally stood behind a provider I’ve been wanting to see in line at the grocery store tonight. Didn’t say anything, didn’t gawk, nothing weird. It made me wonder: Ladies, do “hobbiest” ever approach you in public? How do you handle it? Also, guys, have you ever approached a provider you’ve recognized?
rayjay302010 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 07:18 PM   #2
RetiredNinja
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

The general rule is just don't.
RetiredNinja is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 07:26 PM   #3
rayjay302010
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

For sure. I would NEVER do that shit. Not even if I’d seen them several times BCD.
rayjay302010 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 07:37 PM   #4
Risn2TheOccasion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Like anything else. Not without permission.
Risn2TheOccasion is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 09:19 PM   #5
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Should have hit on her. Don't tell her you know what she does, might of ended up getting it for free.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 09:30 PM   #6
dillyx2
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Austin may be a big city, but it can sure be a small world....

I have had on three different occasions over the years run into a provider I have known at the grocery store, airport, and a restaurant.
On all three occasions, we never acknowledged the other.
And all three times received a funny text or a winky face text later that evening or the next day.
dillyx2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 11:03 PM   #7
Parsifal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 87

Yup...it's common courtesy to just move along with no acknowledgement. You never know if they're with their SO, kids, etc. and you may be with the same. I've run into a couple over the years and just walked right by without so much as a nod. I appreciated their discretion and they appreciated mine...it's something you can talk to them about BCD later on.
Parsifal is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 01:45 PM   #8
LOJ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Once at an Italian restaurant with my then sugar baby, I ran into a mod and a provider I had seen for FBSM a few times. We exchanged a smile and PMed about it later.
LOJ is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 08:02 PM   #9
gowithit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

I've seen a few providers out in stores and 1x at a gas station as we pumped (separately!)gas. Never approached them. On 3 occasions providers I frequently booked with approached me to chat while shopping.
gowithit is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 08:09 AM   #10
bjarnibear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default Depends...

If you have a "relationship" then sure. I have been out to lunch off the clock and shopping as well with a couple of providers that I would like to call a friend. Be polite and respond appropriately. If you recognize her, she likely recognizes you. So don't take the lead other than a smile and a quiet
hello.
bjarnibear is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 11:18 PM   #11
CubanAva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 418168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I feel like it is a case by case kind of thing.
If you have a relationship with her and she tells you that it's fine, it is fine. (I'm assuming you know her RW name or will be discreet enough not to address her by her hobby name)
If you have never met her, NO!!! That is extremely invasive and kind of creepy.

Now, if you havent met or even if you have, you can always quickly look up her number, send her a text INTRODUCING YOURSELF and letting her know that you saw her and let it be up to her if it is an appropriate time to do a meet and greet.

I've had a couple guys recognize me at the grocery store, send me a text and then we ended up chatting a few minutes after we both agreed it was an appropriate time.
I also have regulars who I wouldn't mind if they came up and said hello, gave me a hug and chit chatted about the weather with me. Discreetly, of course. But no one in my life is intrusive, so they wouldn't ask any questions that would make it uncomfortable. Also, I'm blessed with a RW job that allows easy cover, if they do happen to ask.

Honestly, JUST ASK FIRST! Remember that we are real people with real lives, families and friends and we should be allowed to expose them to as much or as little of this community as we are personally comfortable with.

Xo
CubanAva is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 11:18 PM   #12
CubanAva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 418168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I feel like it is a case by case kind of thing.
If you have a relationship with her and she tells you that it's fine, it is fine. (I'm assuming you know her RW name or will be discreet enough not to address her by her hobby name)
If you have never met her, NO!!! That is extremely invasive and kind of creepy.

Now, if you havent met or even if you have, you can always quickly look up her number, send her a text INTRODUCING YOURSELF and letting her know that you saw her and let it be up to her if it is an appropriate time to do a meet and greet.

I've had a couple guys recognize me at the grocery store, send me a text and then we ended up chatting a few minutes after we both agreed it was an appropriate time.
I also have regulars who I wouldn't mind if they came up and said hello, gave me a hug and chit chatted about the weather with me. Discreetly, of course. But no one in my life is intrusive, so they wouldn't ask any questions that would make it uncomfortable. Also, I'm blessed with a RW job that allows easy cover, if they do happen to ask.

Honestly, JUST ASK FIRST! Remember that we are real people with real lives, families and friends and we should be allowed to expose them to as much or as little of this community as we are personally comfortable with.

Xo
CubanAva is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 02:36 PM   #13
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Ava, as always a sound opinion. Every guy (and lady) here should read it.

Can't overemphasize the importance of talking about things in advance, and when in doubt, choose the discrete option.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 08:33 PM   #14
austinface
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

It is different each time... I saw a provider 2 hours after our session out with her family at a restaurant... We obviously were strangers...

I saw another provider at a strip club and we shared a table for half an hour and talked about rescheduling, but never did...

I also saw a provider at my work, I used to work service industry, and she stayed at the bar till closing time and came home with me... We became fwb for a few months.

Just dont be creepy, treat each person like you would want to be treated, unless you like to be peed on, then never do that unless they ask
austinface is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 06:25 AM   #15
Risn2TheOccasion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Agree. Eye contact and body language speaks volumes as to how you would handle the situation.
Risn2TheOccasion is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women