Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35594
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-15-2018, 12:04 PM   #1
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Cyberstalking in threads

"#16 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct."

Seems pretty clear that some of the activity we've seen in recent Co-ed threads is cyberstalking. So I thought that I'd post this from StC's sticky to give people a chance to review ECCIE's cyberstalking policy.

Comments? Have you noticed any cyberstalking in recent Co-ed threads? Is it censorship to discourage this kind of intimidation?
Old 08-15-2018, 12:07 PM   #2
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

If it's a topic in coed I will post on it. Trying to pull this is weak.
Old 08-15-2018, 12:14 PM   #3
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Political correctness gone way too far ! I suggest no one post a " no review" ! The way the rules are being applied now, that is considered rude and insulting! It would be better if the victim[s] learn about the ignore feature!
Old 08-15-2018, 12:24 PM   #4
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
If it's a topic in coed I will post on it. Trying to pull this is weak.
Weak? You mean like suggesting a lifetime ban for a gal that has started more threads in Co-ed than you'd prefer to see? Or weak like bumping old threads with false information about the same gal? Or weak like posting that same false information about the same gal after that old thread was deleted?

She seems to be holding her own and doesn't need me to defend her. Still, the frequency of this activity makes me think it would be a good time to review ECCIE's cyberstalking policy.
Old 08-15-2018, 12:28 PM   #5
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

She plays the victim well, wait till you get to know her. Hell, ask her ex friend on here about her.

The title to her first thread was Lets test the new rules out. What does that say about her? She's an instigator.
Old 08-15-2018, 12:32 PM   #6
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
Weak? You mean like suggesting a lifetime ban for a gal that has started more threads in Co-ed than you'd prefer to see? Or weak like bumping old threads with false information about the same gal? Or weak like posting that same false information about the same gal after that old thread was deleted?

She seems to be holding her own and doesn't need me to defend her. Still, the frequency of this activity makes me think it would be a good time to review ECCIE's cyberstalking policy.
So with your statement above. What do you think of someone constantly trolling a group of posters and rtm'ing any and everything they feel is mean, insulting etc..? This is true stalking! Then starting baited threads to further their agenda! Not just here, but in most of the bigger city forums it happens. See, 2 sides to every story !!
Old 08-15-2018, 12:37 PM   #7
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Cyberstalking and cyberbullying is a huge growing problem that many people still view as a joke. Sadly it isn't. It takes awhile to understand to ignore the stupidity of trolls. Trolls act completely stupid in order to egg a person on. Thank goodness for real people in my life that have gotten that fact though my head
Besides we have all seen the extreme stupidy of replys here on eccie that come from trolls. I not even going to bother with names.
Old 08-15-2018, 12:48 PM   #8
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Ah, the old blaming-the-victim defense. How quaint.
Old 08-15-2018, 12:50 PM   #9
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Whatever dude. Read Ellen's post in winns thread.
Old 08-15-2018, 12:52 PM   #10
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Huh? Victims have to start to learn how to ignore the stupidity of trolls. The internet is a faceless, nameless void. It's a very hard thing to overcome cyberbullying and to ignore such stupidity.
Old 08-15-2018, 12:55 PM   #11
Dev Null
Valued Poster

That wasn't directed at you. See the previous couple of posts.

And there's a difference between ignoring trolls and having to combat a smear campaign based on misinformation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
Huh? Victims have to start to learn how to ignore the stupidity of trolls. The internet is a faceless, nameless void. It's a very hard thing to overcome cyberbullying and to ignore such stupidity.
Old 08-15-2018, 01:12 PM   #12
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Whatever dude. Read Ellen's post in winns thread.
I don't think she posted in winn's thread. If you're talking about her reductio ad hitlerum post in Sue's thread, it looks like Old-T rebutted it pretty well.
Old 08-15-2018, 01:12 PM   #13
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dev Null I'm one of those smear campaign victims. I know very well what it's like. Take for example that I have repeatedly sent in my pic of me holding up my DL. I've even been postingthe pic, and the troll still has me as "pending age verification". Trust me I'm #LMFAO at 40 years old an fs just telling the troll some truth that they don't like. I'm laughing my ass off the whole time because I'm not putting up with the stupidity game the troll wants me to play. To not be a victim is not to play into the stupidity game and ignore it.
Old 08-15-2018, 01:18 PM   #14
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Sorry that happened to you. I think that most people don't pay any attention to that kind of smear campaign and just consider the source.

It's possible to not think of yourself as a victim, but the actions still have negative consequences. So I use the term "victim" loosely.
Old 08-15-2018, 01:27 PM   #15
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
Have you noticed any cyberstalking in recent Co-ed threads? Is it censorship to discourage this kind of intimidation?
Thanks for looking out for me. I do seem to draw certain individuals to every thread I start or post I make and have raised the stalking argument a few times. That might not be what you mean but if you bother to look you will find it an accurate statement.

Considering the lack of recent threads started, the fact that certain posters post to any thread started, can hardly be classified as stalking.

If the pace picks up and new threads appear started by other's and it becomes apparent that someone is being singled out and others ignored you can probably make a better argument.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women