Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Encounter Reports - Shreveport/Bossier City, LA
Encounter Reports - Shreveport/Bossier City, LA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2018, 02:48 PM   #1
Headkeeper
Minimal Access

Encounters: 60
Default Encounter: Ahana Journey - The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful

Date: 8/6/18
Name: AhanaJourney
Phone: (318) 900-9754 Staff edit per request of OP
Email Address: AhanaJourney@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=458205
City: Shreveport / Bossier City
State: Louisiana
Address: Notel East of Red River
Activities: CFS, DFK, BBBJ, MISH, K9, HJ Finish
Hair Length and Color: Blond Past Shouldr
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall 6' Nice C's, Round Ass, Average Build, Shaved
Recommendation: Yes
Headkeeper is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 03:16 PM   #2
Cassmann
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Yeah I dislike these ex BP girls that wanna have a sit down about the No's they have! Talk about that beforehand instead of a Discussion to kill the mood during the session, Please!!!
Cassmann is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 08:53 AM   #3
Headkeeper
Minimal Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassmann View Post
Yeah I dislike these ex BP girls that wanna have a sit down about the No's they have! Talk about that beforehand instead of a Discussion to kill the mood during the session, Please!!!
In actuality these were discussed in text before the encounter so I knew before hand. She had very good TCB.
Old 08-10-2018, 01:08 PM   #4
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Wrong thread
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 07:21 AM   #5
Headkeeper
Minimal Access

Update:
When I gave this encounter a "Yes" recommendation it was conditional on the potential she showed on becoming a good companion. However it turned out to not be the case so I now must give her an unconditional "NO". So sad but she is the companion your mother warned you about.
Old 08-14-2018, 08:31 AM   #6
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headkeeper View Post
Update:
When I gave this encounter a "Yes" recommendation it was conditional on the potential she showed on becoming a good companion. However it turned out to not be the case so I now must give her an unconditional "NO". So sad but she is the companion your mother warned you about.
Sad to see this, HK, but you know what they say...."You can take the girl out of BackPage, but you can't take BackPage out of the girl." Guess we'll just have to wait and see how this one turns out.

MM
MuffinMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 10:49 AM   #7
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 370

Well based on talking to some of the ladies that travel here it may not get better for a while. The most common compliant is they have lots of PM but when they get here may see one and have one cancel. Hard to pay expenses that way.
Fortunately I still have a few go too that treats me good for a good price so we will just have to ride it out and wait for things to improve.
If it were not for my obligations in SBC I would probably move to Dallas as it is a ho buffet over there based on the reviews.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 10:56 AM   #8
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 370

I even had one of the few on hear I really like turn over and screw two of my friends on here after I recommended her. I never saw this type crap before on eccie but things have surely changed.
Whether I review someone and give them a yes or no, I will not be recommending them. Someone on here said I was a control person maybe so but normally if I take charge I get what I pay for and we are both happy.
Sorry guys but it is a tuff hobby and more like it was a few years ago when you get one good on the third try.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 12:15 PM   #9
Cassmann
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

It's gotten so bad over here for Me that personally I'm thinking of driving to Dallas to hobby. I'm with Harley with the talent in Dallas on this one! the providers ( they call themselves) coming here and now all the cheap ass guys from BP and CL on here, wanting Everything for nothing!!! That also don't help our cause or getting traveling ECCIE girls to come visit! So until we weed out the ECCIE providers from the eccie/BP providers we will have this issue, and run all the eccie/BP following guy's off, we're not gonna have Any Quality visiting girls!! Eccie use to be a site full of Quality, safe, take care of US Hobbist providers. Now it's What can you do for me to help me out girls, that give half ass service and ncns or cancel on you. There are a few locals that still give Good service, no offense ladies just talking about the New girls that have popped up in SBC.

Let me clarify cheap ass guys. Yes we like a deal, yes we like cheaper, but we will step up for Quality! The guys I'm talking about are Expecting cheap and constantly haggling, as providers Do not enjoy that!!! Why it makes it hard when they're smaller inbox gets flooded with hagglers
Cassmann is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
AhanaJourney

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women