Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47659
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2011, 09:36 AM   #1
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ?????????? reputations & service level.....

Does a providers reputation and the quality of service she provides really matter???
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:13 AM   #2
Skindyvr
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I would think so....I know that as far as me personally, a major factor in my decision as to who I choose to spend time with is based in a large part on the reviews that other members have posted. If you see someone that has overwhelmingly positive reviews, I feel fairly confident that I can expect the same kind of service when I see that lady. Still being relatively new to this hobby, I can honestly say that the ladies I have been with so far had nothing but positive reviews about their reputation and service, and I couldn't have been happier with the time that I spent with them. I just can't justify spending time with someone that is only in this for the money. I know that the money is an important part of it, but I truly believe that the best of the providers in here really do enjoy what they do. Now if I'm totally off the mark here, please let me know... lol
Skindyvr is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:17 AM   #3
MileyDanielsXoXo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 17634
My ECCIE Reviews

I've been wondering the same thing... It seems like to the true hobbyists it does matter. It's more difficult to find clients with little to no reviews because at least on here, that's what most guys go off of.... But for the guys that mainly/only use BP, doesn't seem to matter as much... I've heard horror stories from some clients about the lack of quality from SOME BP providers, just makes you think "What the hell was that girl thinking!?"
MileyDanielsXoXo is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:36 AM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am just wondering ....cause I have worked really hard to "build a stellar reputation" and "be so helpful to others here"...but my phone has been quiet lately.

I can go on tour and kick ass MOST places,but when I come home it seems to be like pulling teeth to get calls "...{I used to do really really well here!}

I have noticed that the BP / quickie for low donation / need no references kinda gals have swamped Nola lately.....seems like the providers that cause all the drama and screw guys over are the ones getting the business...

I do this kind of work because it is fun for me .....but I still have to make a living!

I am NOT whining,I am just trying to get a "game plan" so I can fix whatever issues there might be causing this!

Thanks for the comments & advice!!!
Old 06-01-2011, 10:40 AM   #5
Skindyvr
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I saw this sign a while back, and I think what it said kind of applies here....."The bitterness of poor quality long outlasts the sweetness of a low price."
Skindyvr is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:45 AM   #6
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I am just wondering ....cause I have worked really hard to "build a stellar reputation" and "be so helpful to others here"...but my phone has been quiet lately.

I can go on tour and kick ass MOST places,but when I come home it seems to be like pulling teeth to get calls "...{I used to do really really well here!}

I have noticed that the BP / quickie for low donation / need no references kinda gals have swamped Nola lately.....seems like the providers that cause all the drama and screw guys over are the ones getting the business...

I do this kind of work because it is fun for me .....but I still have to make a living!

I am NOT whining,I am just trying to get a "game plan" so I can fix whatever issues there might be causing this!

Thanks for the comments & advice!!!
Ms. Rain, sometimes things slow down for many reasons. Namely, everyone is that "flavor of the month" for a little while at one point, and that never lasts forever. Once you become established, less people are curious about you, because they know what your about. Your no longer an enigma. I'm just talking in general terms, not personally to you. Men are curious about things. The unknown sort of adds to the appeal for some. Local fellas were calling you in the beginning, and then it started to get quiet. The fellas are going for the traveling ladies because they feel like "catch it while it's here" mentality. Whenever theres tons of traveling ladies in my neck of the woods, it slows for me too. Why do you think women go on tours? It's because men often love a traveling lady. They want to taste something that won't always be available next week. So unfortunitely, these touring ladies take away from the locals. Women tour around because the local fellas in their towns are all attracted to the touring ladies, like a domino effect. I'd say if things are that slow, then do a tour. Backpage could also be another reason, as the ladies there tend to be less into screening. Yet because of that, they get busted more. I think many men like the ease of a non screening lady, however, we all must screen. It's a double edged sword. I get requests all the time, but when I ask for screening information, they don't respond. Either they are LE and I just dodged a bullet OR they simply moved on to a non screening lady and I lost out on bizness.
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:51 AM   #7
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito isis View Post
The fellas are going for the traveling ladies because they feel like "catch it while it's here" mentality...They want to taste something that won't always be available next week.
This probably sums it up the best Dallas. Hang in there
LAVixian is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:59 AM   #8
ashwednesday666
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

YES-your reputation : being on time, Great attitude, no drama, outsatnding bbbj, dfk, clean daty, msog. I see the same photos on bp for many months and only a few reviews make it to eccie. Some of the women are beautiful with no reviews.I do see more women on bp now that craigs list is no longer. Nola thrives on their conventions bringing in many people. You get on pretty girl that posts lets party-you get there and everything is covered-most guys are married (not me) they want no trouble and they pay up. Then this girl can change her ph# every 2 weeks and collect $400 -1000 each week
ashwednesday666 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 11:39 AM   #9
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

I have learned a lot in my year + providing, and at this time of the year kids are out of school, families take vacations, summer camps are VERY expensive, all those factors seem to apply for the summer months. My observations......
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 12:11 PM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

good points guys!! I do know it is slow this time of year..but usually I get enough to make a nice living.......and get to go shopping for new shoes once in a while{lol}

Thanks alot--I appreciate the input

I just get frustrated cause I feel that I am being "too nice" ....lord knows I already "give it all for next to nothing",....so I am thinking maybe my good rep is all for naught!

I love my job but have to make a living here at home.....
Old 06-01-2011, 12:49 PM   #11
australian_hell_yun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

The quality of the provider is a must. I read the reviews, and the posts in which the providers provide. As for backpage, I stay away from it. Backpage scares the hell out of me, with there fake pics and bait and switch. Eccie and P-411 is where I find my Shelias. If I can find the right Shelia who can naw on the bark, before I buff the wood, and make my toes curl, Well then...I see her on a regular basis.
australian_hell_yun is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 12:51 PM   #12
ashwednesday666
Account Disabled

HTML Code:
and get to go shopping for new shoes once in a while{lol}
It's my birthday ... just letting you know in case you go shopping.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:55 PM   #13
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Theres a sheila over here waitin on you! (HINT, HINT!)
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 12:59 PM   #14
ashwednesday666
Account Disabled

I lost all my money on the dallas game last night. Dam on line bookies.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:22 PM   #15
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Dee, reputation is as important in the hobby as in real life. i will also add, you have a stellar reputation. i personally have seen you many times over the past few years and there was never anything but your best, never anything that threw up a flag, never any bs to deal with, and always a fantastic time.

you are the type lady that i will see just as long as you will let me. if all the ladies were just half as honorable as you, the hobby world would be wonderful.

i can't imagine things being slow for you. i don't know why things are slow, but i can assure you, it's not you.

big hug, sweetheart !!
PAPA JOE is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women