Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60095
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40353
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2018, 10:03 AM   #1
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116
Default Attempts to suppress honesty on this board: Providers who get NO reviews and then lash out at the reviewer

It has happened many times. A member writes a NO review and then the provider lashes out, making reactionary accusations against the reviewer. And now I have experienced this reaction. I wrote an honest review, and two hours later she attempted to trash me here in the co-ed forum.

There are women who give excellent service. There are women who truly want their clients to be satisfied. Praise to you, if that is your M.O. Thank you!

And those providers who receive a NO review can choose to use it as a learning tool. What good provider wouldn't want to see how they could do better? NO reviews also helps us guys make better decisions; decisions we are less inclined to regret.

But what about the motivation of the girls who lash out after receiving a NO review?

Some girls attempt to suppress honesty.

Some girls lash out hoping to silence us.

Some girls really just want to continue their bad behavior unabated.

Thank goodness this represents only a small portion of the ladies on ECCIE. Most are wonderful.

If this forum is to be a useful tool, we must be honest. If we are not, trust declines and overall service can decline as well.

Praise to the good providers on ECCIE. They are the reason we are here. But without honest reviews, people would not know the difference between good providers and those who are falling short of reasonable expectations.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 10:43 AM   #2
Passion2015
Just playing the field:)

Encounters: 127

Capt, I agree 100% and that has been an issue here for many years. Honesty in reviews should always be the main concentration.

I agree there are many ladies here that are top notch and there are a few that are not.

Anyways, let's all have a Happy Valentine's Day
Passion2015 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 11:26 AM   #3
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Responding to a ladies response to a no review is the male version of a provider responding to a no review. Your review stands on its own and you should not feel like you need to defend it, your just playing into the drama these ladies seek from such a review.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 01:03 PM   #4
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
Responding to a ladies response to a no review is the male version of a provider responding to a no review. Your review stands on its own and you should not feel like you need to defend it, your just playing into the drama these ladies seek from such a review.
He is a long standing member with a lot of reviews credit to his name. As such, the vast majority of men will consider the negative experience he described as an accurate portrayal of her services.

Left at that, it would have affected the whore to some degree but others would see her record and convince themselves it was a chemistry thing and see her themselves. Maybe it was a 1 time thing.. Maybe the start of something. Time will tell.

In her rebuttal she shows a side of herself prone to drama and attacks on a guys character if he chooses to speak his mind and THAT will affect her business far more.

I tend to agree that CC comes off as a wuss in his whining rebuttal to her rebuttal. His review history was enough. The vast majority of guys here choose to heed other guys reports if they have a credible history....

This thread only portrays him as being as drama prone as the whore all butt hurt over a session he should have walked away from the session

poor baby got lip from a whore that took his money and left him all butt hurt.....

Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 01:49 PM   #5
scsholar
BANNED

Encounters: 62

Cap didn't attack said provider directly. He posted this as a generalization which is true across any part of Eccie.

Cap, just hobby on brother.
scsholar is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 03:10 PM   #6
Killeeninformer2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I consider a girl lashing out at a no review (and not a bogus review, it's usually very easy to tell) a self report. It's really a damn shame because if the girl really were good and it weren't a chemistry thing... well there's been more than one provider I've refused to see after acting like this, or have cut off due to bad behavior. And I tend to keep seeing the same provider over and over. To put it in terms every provider should understand: No matter how much a no may hurt your pride lashing out will cost you thousands.

Hell counting the amount I've given to individual providers alone that's thousands of dollars over the course of a year.
Killeeninformer2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 04:24 PM   #7
Biggoron
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Her response insulted him, called him names, etc. without rebutting any of his claims.

His review simply told what he felt happened without any of that.

I certainly know which one I would probably believe.
Biggoron is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 04:29 PM   #8
T063076
Valued Poster

Capt, you are consistently one the best members for honesty. If you say I believe it. You also keep your word on pm privacy. Glad to have you as a member.
T063076 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 05:42 PM   #9
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Cap spoke his mind on the review, wish more guys would do that. From what I know about him he is a truthful and credible person.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 10:55 AM   #10
Phrasing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 63

Been there, done that. Some guys won't write a no review because they think ROS says it all...but still write a yes. Some just share info in coed or ML as a meh review....I for one am not afraid to write a no review if actually needed. Last time I wrote a no review, my account was trying to get hacked before it got locked down within 48 hours of the no review.
Phrasing is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 10:43 PM   #11
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
He is a long standing member with a lot of reviews credit to his name. As such, the vast majority of men will consider the negative experience he described as an accurate portrayal of her services.

Left at that, it would have affected the whore to some degree but others would see her record and convince themselves it was a chemistry thing and see her themselves. Maybe it was a 1 time thing.. Maybe the start of something. Time will tell.

In her rebuttal she shows a side of herself prone to drama and attacks on a guys character if he chooses to speak his mind and THAT will affect her business far more.

I tend to agree that CC comes off as a wuss in his whining rebuttal to her rebuttal. His review history was enough. The vast majority of guys here choose to heed other guys reports if they have a credible history....

This thread only portrays him as being as drama prone as the whore all butt hurt over a session he should have walked away from the session

poor baby got lip from a whore that took his money and left him all butt hurt.....

Wuss?? Poor Baby??? Gee this coming from the king of smear campaigns anytime a provider disagrees or talks shit to him on the board. If said provider had did the same to you, you sir would have latched on to her an never let up. Do not act like you wouldn't, because that is what you are known for.

Cap'n had every right to post this thread and don't blame him one damn bit. A provider couldn't handle someone speaking the truth about her so she proceeded to start shit with him. Now most (emphasis MOST) providers would have just shrugged the review off and moved on. However there are a few providers on here who cannot handle a person speaking the truth about them, they sure as fuck do love the money, but are too stupid & weak to handle ALL that comes with it.

Post on Cap'n, you didn't do shit wrong. At least not in this case...
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 08:17 AM   #12
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Weak argument. Point goes to the fat man.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 11:52 AM   #13
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Weak argument. Point goes to the fat man.
LOL, name calling only shows who the true weak ones are. Nice try though. Do yourself a favor and stay in San Antonio where you belong.
Old 02-24-2018, 12:50 PM   #14
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
LOL, name calling only shows who the true weak ones are ...
I was not name calling. Are you?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 07:02 PM   #15
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
I was not name calling. Are you?
So calling someone "Fat Man" isn't name calling?? Keep trying.
You say my argument was weak, cool. You are entitled to your opinion as wrong, worthless, and irrelevant as it may be. But you could at least try to back your mouth up and elaborate. Anyone can throw pathetic comments out like that but without any explanation as to why that is all it is. Pathetic.

Are you seriously saying Whispers would not have responded in the same manner if not worse? Are you saying that Cap'n should not have stuck up for himself after a provider tried to bash him for posting a review of his own experience? Work with me here, help me make my arguments stronger in the eyes of the almighty Johnny Yanks....LMAFAO!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women