Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35187
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2017, 09:32 PM   #1
Heidi.Fly
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 410533
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Client tried to get my info by phishing

Tonight, I had a client hit me up for phonesex. He is always posting in ISO for it. So, he seemed legit. Maybe he is to a point, IDK but, he said he was going to send money for our previously discussed phonesex session. I give him my paypal.me name and I wait. Several minutes go by, longer than this transaction normally takes. I check Paypal, no money received. I check both of the emails associated with my Paypal and nothing from them is their either. (Yes, I checked the junk folder too) I then get a text to my hobby phone, which is not listed on my paypal, that says PersonOfADifferentName has sent me money and I need to follow the py.pl link to "Claim" my money. What? Paypal doesn't work like that. I have had
this Paypal since 2007 and never once have they notified me of money received by sending a text with a link to "claim" my money at py.pl. This looks like a phishing attempt to me. Idk, but to stay on the safe side. I blocked the guy. Let me reiterate, I have received no money from this guy and no real notifications through my Paypal or it's attached emails. I still haven't gotten any even now, an hour later.
So, he pm's me through here and goes off. He says I pulled something and that he's going to write a bad review (review of what?) , and tell everyone that I cannot be trusted. Get real!! I can prove everything I've said to be true and I'll be happy to show my info to anyone who wants it. Please PM me for it, and watch out for this guy. He might be a genuine hobbyist, but he was very fishy (and phishy) to me. I then get a text from "Paypal", again to my hobby phone, which they don't know the # to. that says PersonOfADifferentName has canceled their payment. except this text spells the link with paypal.com not py.pl like the first one. I think he's a scammer. So, I followed my gut feeling and ended the situation (with no $$), but I'm still safe and so is my Paypal.
I mean, this was weird, right? Have any of you had this happen before?
Heidi.Fly is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 09:46 PM   #2
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

seems to me the guilt is revealed by the way he reacted.. a legitimate guy would not get pissed, perhaps befuddled, but that's all.. you only blocked him, you did not indicate you were writing an alert or exposing him, BEFORE he went off on you.. did you?

if so, anger might be a natural reaction.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 09:48 PM   #3
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

seems shady to me.
Always go with your spidey sense!
corona is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 09:48 PM   #4
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Post the name, at least in the ladies area. People like this are dangerous for you ladies and give us johns a bad name.
This is Alert worthy
needingmilking is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 09:55 PM   #5
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

That was ABSOLUTELY an attempt to compromise your paypal account. It works thusly:

they send you a fake Paypal email saying money has been sent but you have to click on a link to verify the transaction - which leads you to a fake but real looking Paypal log-in page that you log into -- and you just got your account hacked

You should contact paypal and provide them the info to shut that fucker down. He also ought to named on here if he has an account... I guess you should ask the admins about that bit.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 10:06 PM   #6
Heidi.Fly
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

okay, see, I knew I wasn't crazy here.

@Chung Tran - No Sir, I did not say anything about exposing him or telling anyone. My exact words were "Did you actually think I would fall for that? Wow" and then I blocked him.

@Corona -always

@needingmilking -I will post in the ladies area, definitely, and you can PM me for the info too.

@Texassapper -Thank you, I knew it! (whew!) I will contact PayPal as well and the mods to see if this needs to be an alert.

Thanks y'all.
Old 10-09-2017, 10:14 PM   #7
Heidi.Fly
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

wait...am I allowed to send his info in a PM to someone who asks first? It seems like I read that somewhere, but I don't want to be wrong and get an infraction.
Old 10-09-2017, 11:01 PM   #8
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

there's a guy posting for phone sex in altered realms on the main board... you might want to go and check if it's the same guy...I posted a warning in case...
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 06:31 AM   #9
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Client has their number. So what number did the links texts come from?
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 06:42 AM   #10
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You can post the eccie handle here. Good catch!
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 08:09 AM   #11
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

You may post their handle.

Make sure you follow the masking guidelines if you post phone or email as below to prevent a 30 day ban.

Name Masking

First Letter of first name, and first letter of last name
Ex. Saint Chris would be S**** C****

Phone Number Masking

Full Area Code allowed, Prefix Fully Masked, Last 3 of Line Number allowed
Ex. 214-555-1212 would be 214-***-*212

(An easy way to remember it is this: the First 3 and Last 3 are visible, the middle 4 are masked)

Email Address Masking

Only the first and last character of the username visible and Domain Visible.
Ex. st.christopher@yahoo.com would be s**********r@y***o.com

Preferred411

You may NOT post full P411 ID numbers on this site. Should you need to include this in your report, you are expected to mask this number as well.
Ex. c****-06-D-***2

PLEASE NOTE: There is ZERO TOLERANCE for "outing" another member, ie. revealing "real life information" such as names, phone numbers, email addresses, work info, home address, family info, etc., on this board, regardless of the circumstances. The Masking Guidelines are in place to prevent this from taking place. Failure to comply with the Masking Guidelines ENTIRELY, accidental or otherwise, will result in a suspension of posting privileges.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 09:04 AM   #12
needingmilking
Valued Poster

dont worry about sending anything, I would suggest you follow Admiral's guidelines and post his info as he recommends.
needingmilking is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 10:16 AM   #13
Heidi.Fly
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks everyone, and thanks Admiral. Here is his info as per the masking guidelines;

Eccie user ID - jakemar47
The name he used was J*** M******
Phone #: 281-***-*363

@texassapper yessir, that's him
Old 10-10-2017, 10:29 AM   #14
Heidi.Fly
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh, and I did post in the Ladies area, I emailed the mods to check if this was Alert worthy, and I emailed all the info I had to spoof@paypal.com. -)
Old 10-10-2017, 10:39 AM   #15
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow I am shocked. I have seen him in person before and he has always paid me and I had no issues. I know people can change though.
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women