Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Spain - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160875
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452983
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47682
pyramider46370
bambino40411
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35605
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2017, 05:11 PM   #1
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94
Default Review: (Spain) JACKPOT! 20 YO KAYLI SUCKS A MEAN DICK

Date: 9/16/17
Name: Kayli
Contact Info: Ph: 638921474
URL / Website: https://www.sexomercadobcn.com/keyli...g-t354370.html
General Area: My yacht in Barcelona Marina
Activities: Lots of exploration, LFK, DFK, FIV, G SPOT MASSAGE, DATO<> FIV<> BBBJTCIMNQBS x 2, K9, MISH.
Session Length: 2 Hours-turned into overnight
Fee: 500 E+ 200 E tip for over time
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde with highlights to lower back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: Estimates 5'2", 105#, Innocent looks, beautiful body, 34D x 25 x 36. Fellas you've got to see the ass on this girl. https://www.sexomercadobcn.com/archa...970_attach.jpg.
Clean shaved kitty (per my request) smelled and tasted great. Lightly tanned with some tan lines, smooth beautiful skin.
Recommendation: Yes
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 05:36 PM   #2
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Keep up the good work, isn't that sexomercado board great? Those Spaniards REALLY know how to write reviews...I love how the girls on that board call themselves putas and their American counterparts think they are ' providers', what a fucking joke. Perhaps the best whore board I have ever seen...Doesn't work for Madrid although there is one but it isn't active...

Take care of the Spanish ladies, I'm banging away in Germany now, just hit Sharks and Dietz... What a day. It's 1:30 AM and I am watching the Cowboys and Broncos in German... I think it is time to talk to a CPA and an attorney; I gotta move here. I don't want to go home, I think I am going to cry when they stamp my passport at Flughafen on Thursday with the outgoing arrow

Great review, we're polar opposites; our reviews are like the Prince and the Pauper; and I am the pauper LOL ; can we please swap bank accounts just for one day, I promise I won't spend it all
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 05:36 PM   #3
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Keep up the good work, isn't that sexomercado board great? Those Spaniards REALLY know how to write reviews...I love how the girls on that board call themselves putas and their American counterparts think they are ' providers', what a fucking joke. Perhaps the best whore board I have ever seen...Doesn't work for Madrid although there is one but it isn't active...

Take care of the Spanish ladies, I'm banging away in Germany now, just hit Sharks and Dietz... What a day. It's 1:30 AM and I am watching the Cowboys and Broncos in German... I think it is time to talk to a CPA and an attorney; I gotta move here. I don't want to go home, I think I am going to cry when they stamp my passport at Flughafen on Thursday with the outgoing arrow

Great review, we're polar opposites; our reviews are like the Prince and the Pauper; and I am the pauper LOL ; can we please swap bank accounts just for one day, I promise I won't spend it all
Old 09-17-2017, 08:22 PM   #4
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

I think that I am getting Jaded, I use these girls and while I do get my explosions and do love looking and kissing, licking and even biting them... fucking is becoming mundane.

I am looking forward to sailing around the world. Mt Captain has told me I ought to consider taking as much as 2 years for the trip. He has done it 3 times and once in a 32" sailing craft with just his wife. They took 22 months to complete their journey and he says he would not trade that for anything. I really am lucky to have found him and his wife, she is an outstanding chef. I have told her to plan meals around having me loose weight because if she does her normal job I'll weight 500# in a year. LOL

As for you KC, count your blessings.. You are still young and getting strange pussy almost everyday...how Bad is that? Make the most of what you have, I lived like that for over 65 years and enjoyed it.

For the rest of you Mongers, you haven't done anything if you haven't tried Asia or Europe for the Hobby.

Carry On!
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 01:09 AM   #5
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveitdou View Post

As for you KC, count your blessings.. You are still young and getting strange pussy almost everyday...how Bad is that? Make the most of what you have, I lived like that for over 65 years and enjoyed it.

For the rest of you Mongers, you haven't done anything if you haven't tried Asia or Europe for the Hobby.

Carry On!
That's the plan, as long as I have my health and my pecker works I plan to pound away until I drop. I'm also very encouraged that you are going strong at 65, I'll be 49 in December ( wonder where I will be in DEC lol) and will spend my money making Vaginal Deposits as money is meant to be spent. I hope to go to my grave with all stocks and bonds liquidated and a checking account balance of 1 cent. $ does one no good once you are ' six feet under'

Of course it can change instantly but as of now the DOW futures are up 80 and the other indexes up too, hopefully Janet Yellen will have a positive statement this week for my Pussy Futures looks like the early speculators are bullish. I hate the Bears, both on Wall Street and Chicago.

Haven't done Asia yet, it's on the docket for the future as is Medellin and of course the rest of Spain. Piso's in every city large and small..

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Kayli of Barcelona

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women