Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47582
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2017, 10:25 PM   #1
scsholar
BANNED

Encounters: 62
Default Customer service (Thoughts on my 1st Month)

A topic was brought up and I though the about this and decided to write on it. Feel free to post publicly how you feel and etc, I have tough skin and won't get into an argument with anyone.

After my first month of being here in Austin, I commented on how terrible these co-ed boards are in comparison to the rest of the state having started in West Texas, toured on Dallas, Houston, and East Texas. Having observed co-ed, the makeup of most threads and some of the communication, I feel that Austin providers have arguably the worst customer service of the state.

Now my sample size has been very small. I've only seen one provider here and heck she is on my favorite 10 and will gladly vouch for her because she is awesome. Besides her, I've seen traveling providers heck I've even went to see a provider in Dallas and drove 3.5 hours in a rainstorm just because her customer service is above and beyond amazing.

I'm going to use a provider here and out of respect, civility and goodwill, keep her name out of it. A provider placed me on her DNS simply because I responded to her politely saying, "Ma'am, I don't want to wait 90 minutes to see you because biologically speaking, I'm going to lose interest." Her response was, "Well it looks like we are not going to be good a match." Instantly blocked me off of her twitter. I wasn't rude nor cussed at her. I don't believe in being ugly to people because I come from a martial arts background.

Now I can certainly understand some of it from the providers point of view:

1. Being jerked around.
2. Some of the mongers here in Austin needed to be banned a long time ago for the hostility and miserableness in their own life in which they have to be nasty to others.
3.Being robbed, screwed over, etc

I have some bias because much of the eccie providers I saw in the West Texas area were very accommodating because of my job, broke things down of why they need to see me at x time and went above and beyond on their customer service and in return, I happily wrote them great reviews and did extra for them. In addition, in the field I work in, timely matters are often the difference between quotas being made and being fired.

Maybe as more time will pass, I may have a different view. Again feel free to comment.
scsholar is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 11:01 PM   #2
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22
Default Go back to west texas

Special/ed- Since you have been here you have complained about how uncivil Austin co/ed is, attacked posts by members when you had no idea what you were talking about, and Now you are attacking our Austin gals. How about you take your loser ass back to west texas and screw a tumbleweed!! These ladies do not even need to give you a reason not to see you. They probably sensed how big of a jerk you are........

winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 11:06 PM   #3
scsholar
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Special/ed- Since you have been here you have complained about how uncivil Austin co/ed is, attacked posts by members when you had no idea what you were talking about, and Now you are attacking our Austin gals. How about you take your loser ass back to west texas and screw a tumbleweed!! These ladies do not even need to give you a reason not to see you. They probably sensed how big of a jerk you are........

Anyone have a block button for this twit.
Old 08-31-2017, 11:14 PM   #4
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by scsholar View Post
Anyone have a block button for this twit.
Creepy stalker, you are the kind we are trying to get rid of in Austin.. You remind some of us as a mata leon want to be.. You cannot handle rejection, and then you cry about it and say negative things about her. Boasting about martial arts what a laugh. You are the twit..
Old 08-31-2017, 11:27 PM   #5
scsholar
BANNED

*yawns*
Old 08-31-2017, 11:33 PM   #6
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So it appears you are still bothered that I decided not to see you even though I was very polite. Since I know you've already talked to another provider about me not wanting to see you and now this post I will answer you again here. You were placed on my DNS list for multiple reasons. You originally contacted me with out legit references, you gave me (eccie ladies with multiple no reviews and who had bad reputations...this info searchable on the board). You then mentioned that you have tons of reviews as to which I mentioned I don't screen that way and since your reviews are of backpage, amps, massage, and shady looking ladies they wouldnt be accepted. I then offered alternative screening yet you were not able to provide that information. I told you to reach out to another lady and once you're able to have someone verify I can screen you. You were able to see a lady here and I was able to screen you no problems there. From then on you contacted me almost every other day by p.m. saying you wanted to see me at the end of the week and it was only monday. Then another day a message asking where my general area is... this can be found in my reviews, showcase and ads. Then you messaged me again saying maybe this weekend... then changing again. I politely told you more than once to please only reach out to me when you know a set day and time for sure that you want to book. You out of the blue sent me a text message a little after 7pm on a Friday requesting an appointment. I was in the middle of dinner which I told you and would need time to finish up and get ready. I told you I could be ready by 8:30. which is not at all unreasonable seeing as how you decided to contact me last minute on Friday and expected me to drop what I was doing. You were NOT polite in your response.. and said I will not wait around 60 to 90 minutes for no pussy! I do have the text messages and private messages if you need to be reminded. That's when I told you that I require at most times a minimum of an hour notice and that this information is in all my ads and my showcase. That's when you went off saying how the girls where you are from don't need time and are ready and available and that I had too many rules. That's when I told you I'm sorry but I don't always sit around at home waiting for appointments. I put my minimal requirements out there and if you can't follow them or you get angry at me because I can't accommodate you when you don't follow them..then I'm sorry but it's not my problem. That's when I politely told you that I'm sorry but I don't think we're a good match and that I hope you enjoy your move and time here in Austin. Yes you followed me on Twitter and you were removed. After the conversation with you and my decision to not see you, you were removed. There is no need for you to follow me when I don't want to spend time with you.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 11:40 PM   #7
winn dixie
Premium Access

Yep, another mata want to be. What a loser!!
Old 08-31-2017, 11:43 PM   #8
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

BURN!
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 11:48 PM   #9
scsholar
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britttany_love View Post
So it appears you are still bothered that I decided not to see you even though I was very polite. Since I know you've already talked to another provider about me not wanting to see you and now this post I will answer you again here. You were placed on my DNS list for multiple reasons. You originally contacted me with out legit references, you gave me (eccie ladies with multiple no reviews and who bad reputations...this info searchable on the board). You then mentioned that you have tons reviews as to which I mentioned I don't screen that way and since your reviews are of backpage, amps, massage, and shady looking ladies they wouldnt be accepted. I then offered alternative screening yet you were not able to provide that information. I told you to reach out to another lady and once you're able to have someone verify I can screen you. You were able to see a lady here and I was able to screen you no problems there. From then on you contacted me almost every other day by p.m. saying you wanted to see me at the end of the week and it was only monday. Then another day a message asking where my general area can be found in my reviews, showcase and ads. Then you messaged me again saying maybe this weekend... then changing again. I politely told you more than once to please only reach out to me when you know a set day and time for sure that you want to book. You out of the blue sent me a text message a little after 7pm on a Friday requesting an appointment. I was in the middle of dinner which I told you and would need time to finish up and get ready. I told you I could be ready by 8:30. which is not at all unreasonable seeing as how you decided to contact me last minute on Friday and expected me to drop what I was doing. You were NOT polite in your response.. and said I will not wait around 60 to 90 minutes for no pussy! I do have the text messages and private messages if you need to be reminded. That's when I told you that I require at most times a minimum of an hour notice and that this information is in all my ads and my showcase. That's when you went off saying how the girls where you are from don't need time and are ready and available and that I had too many rules. That's when I told you I'm sorry but I don't always sit around at home waiting for appointments. I put my minimal requirements out there and if you can't follow them or you get angry at me because I can't accommodate you when you don't follow them..then I'm sorry but it's not my problem. That's when I politely told you that I'm sorry but I don't think we're a good match and that I hope you enjoy your move and time here in Austin. Yes you followed me on Twitter and you were removed. After the conversation with you and my decision to not see you, you were removed. There is no need for you to follow me when I don't want to spend time with you.
Then let me put it on the record:

1. I am sorry. This isn't mean to attack anyone and, it's not just towards you. My post was more on a general level based upon my experiences in the hobby.

2, Because of my work schedule in which there are certain policies and responsibilities I have to adhere to keep my job, sometimes it doesn't work out. I can gladly tell you this in a private message

3. I just moved here so most of my contacts would not work out.

4. I will do this, just to show no ill feelings, I will willingly go double your rate and have in full September 15th. So if your normal rate was x, I'll go 2 times x.

P.S. there is a provider I still need to see, pm me so I can setup a time for you as well.
Old 08-31-2017, 11:51 PM   #10
Lhoppy
Gaining Momentum

Well dude, right off the bat you got the fuck head that makes Austin a roach motel reply,,wait a minute and his other handle will comment. And I could only hope to be blocked by that lard ass girl--wtf makes her special
Lhoppy is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 11:55 PM   #11
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhoppy View Post
Well dude, right off the bat you got the fuck head that makes Austin a roach motel reply,,wait a minute and his other handle will comment. And I could only hope to be blocked by that lard ass girl--wtf makes her special
Lard is good, you should try it sometime
Old 08-31-2017, 11:59 PM   #12
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:

1. I am sorry. This isn't mean to attack anyone and, it's not just towards you. My post was more on a general level based upon my experiences in the hobby.

2, Because of my work schedule in which there are certain policies and responsibilities I have to adhere to keep my job, sometimes it doesn't work out. I can gladly tell you this in a private message

4. I will do this, just to show no ill feelings, I will willingly go double your rate and have in full September 15th. So if your normal rate was x, I'll go 2 times x.

P.S. there is a provider I still need to see, pm me so I can setup a time for you as well.
Lets see
1. sketchy references
2.providers have lives as well, kids.rw jobs and their own responsibilities
3. your attack was directly at her.

Alert: I smell a RAT
Old 09-01-2017, 12:53 AM   #13
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I'm sorry but this post was most definitely about me..you know it. You used exactly what I said to you as the "example". Had you been sorry you would have privately messaged me and apologized. You however felt the need to post about being turned down, talk about it to another provider and even bump my review right after this post.

I'm very understanding when it comes to other peoples real world obligations and will be the first one to work with you within reason. I wish you would have been the same way with mine. My schedule, work, and time is just as important as yours. You forget all my time spent screening, back and forth with private messages and answering questions that I have already answered in my showcase/ads is on my own time and im not being compensated.

Yup you did just move here. Thats why I was very understanding and offered you as many options as I could so you could see me. I was trying numerous things.. when I could have told you I didnt have time and that you just need to provide references.

Everything just feels very insincere. You made a post that didnt have the truth in it and only mentioned this after I called myself out with what really happened and what you really said. Right now things are very awkward and after all of this it really doesnt make me comfortable spending time with you. I declined the first time for a reason and now this just shows me why I did.

I do wish you well as I already said so when I didnt feel we were a match. I could have ignored you but I politely declined. You can be mad and continue to say bad things about me.. etc. I was never rude to you nor said a bad thing about you.
Old 09-01-2017, 12:55 AM   #14
scsholar
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhoppy View Post
OK the comment with winn dixie is perfectly fine. Personally a block button would be wonderful.

The one with Brittany, can we not do that only because Im not trying to have the thread derailed.
Old 09-01-2017, 01:04 AM   #15
scsholar
BANNED

Staff edit

Actually the post wasn't about you. It was on a different forum in the staff edit that another gentleman had made. I went a step further to put the topic into co-ed.

staff edit , if I was truly insincere, I wouldn't have apologized nor made the offer.

This thread wasn't about you in fact you chose to put it out there because you felt that I was singling you out when on many threads, I have commented that the Austin co-ed forums have arguably the worst hostility I've seen.

If it'a a PM you want, I will gladly do that. The only reason I was even aware something was wrong was because you blocked me from twitter.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women