Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-25-2017, 08:11 PM   #1
Tiger
title: for rent

Encounters: 3
Default Question for Loki re/ thread closings

Last post of: (: New cat in the alley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki Pk
This one has gone well beyond the welcome period.
please try to limit the discussion here to Welcome comments and questions for the new members...
After 30 days or so the discussion should continue in the other forums.
Via new thread in ISO or Co-ed etc.

The "Welcome and Introductions" forum in each Metro Location is an excellent 'landing pad' for new ladies to the community. These sections have excellent readership from the members in that particular city. New ladies are welcome to make a post in this forum during their first 7 days of membership. This will be called their 'intro ad' and may include all their details, info, and pics. This may be done before you have requested VP status or while you are waiting for approval. Once approved, however, please use the appropriate forums to advertise and post in this forum only to welcome new members.
The entire last sentence reads: Once approved, however, please use the appropriate forums to advertise and post in this forum only to welcome new members.
I would believe the intent here is to limit a new lady to keep this as a hello, I'm here- and not become a continuing ad. There is no mention here to the welcome for gents, or their continuing of a conversation. The last sentence is written to limit advertising, not to cut short a thread.

I'd like to invite Loki to please post the quideline that limits the welcome area to the 30 day rule. Last I was aware, that rule only applied to the review section.

#13 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
Tiger is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 08:30 PM   #2
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

I believe it is WOS....
or.... the....
new interpretations codicil....

but I'm just guessing while looking for some "disappeared" ads.... and why others with the same violations have merely been edited... and others with the same... remain... untouched....

Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 08:56 PM   #3
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

there be a whole ...cuck site fer ya ...cucks ta cuck in ifs the rules on this ...beloved board be so shockingly difficulty fer ...ya ta ...handle

Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 12:10 AM   #4
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

30 days is the limit in modtardville regarding welcome threads for providers. The desire is to let them die out on their own as the provider moves away from 'new member' status and posts ads in the provider ad and weekend lineup.
However, providers will use the 'bump' in a welcome thread to keep relevant or further their ads.... so discourage this, Provider welcome threads that don't die on their own should be closed after 30 days from the new providers first post.

KittyMeow is welcomed on 4/27.... her welcome thread ran its natural course until early June...until Inversion bumped it 2 months later and a few others chimed in... obviously beyond the 'welcome period'.

Not all guidance for how mods need to handle certain issues are posted for members to see.
I hope that answers your question.

Peace
PK
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 04:59 AM   #5
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

poki humble beginning held clues. Easy to predict which perv will rise above the rest whew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki Pk View Post
Activities: BBBJCIM /spit
Session Length: 15-20mins
Fee: 25
Carlos Danger is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 05:31 AM   #6
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
there be a whole ...cuck site fer ya ...cucks ta cuck in ifs the rules on this ...beloved board be so shockingly difficulty fer ...ya ta ...handle

PM, you sound so......establishment......her e......

elg.........
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 08:41 AM   #7
Tiger
title: for rent

Encounters: 3

Thanks for the answer.

They should write the code to auto-lock them after 30 days, and what's the harm to add that guidance to the board guidelines?
Tiger is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 10:17 AM   #8
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

WOS depends on some interpretations n guidelines themselves be hidden to the public?
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 12:37 PM   #9
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

as a thread is open anyways
Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
mmmmmm to me first post still reads as a ad for non VP

btw
on this site can a female be a hobbyist?
or
are all found female handles stuck with "Pending Age Verification" expected to sell time rather than buy.?
ya do know some bi and gay lady's rent time from providers
Old 08-26-2017, 01:43 PM   #10
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos Danger View Post
poki humble beginning held clues. Easy to predict which perv will rise above the rest whew

Ahhh...memories... Good times!!

Peace
PK
Old 08-26-2017, 02:19 PM   #11
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
as a thread is open anyways

ya do know some bi and gay lady's rent time from providers
Ladies must age-verify and can only play as providers here. they can not review men on this site.

PK
Old 08-26-2017, 03:08 PM   #12
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Ladies must age-verify and can only play as providers here. they can not review men on this site.

PK
Could a regular civi gal do a review?
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 04:44 PM   #13
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:

PK
can a lady review a lady as in one bought one sold time with

why would a gay gal review a guy when they do not want guys
why would a bi gal even rent a guy as we easy ta find for free when looking for dick
dang get real icky

mmmmmm Seems the now gone AC was more open than this web site

ugh have you even seen a gal out female hooker hunting?
Or a couple? If male female pair seems the gal is boss as what female hooker ta rent.

Guess ya never had a gay gal went straight for pay LOL

Hell I got a review of playing with a lady after a married pair rented the same lady. After wife asking me at AC hay can you call ... dang I always wanted a bit of that wife. I would have loved reading the wife's review of the same lady. As the lady teased me as we played telling me what it was like playing with the wife. Knowing I wanted the wife, but would never happen.

icky needs ta open its eyes as hay its missing lots of fun

LOL Wife knew I wanted a bit of her. Tease me on that and knowing I will book next in hope of story. Yup tease me as I asked which lady you want me ta try first for back ta back bookings LOL Its just not the same now seeing a lady and she says I saw the wife or the wife and hubby a few weeks ago. She/they say hi to ya. Story better as a fresh teasing me by lady wow the wife is HOT
Old 08-26-2017, 05:37 PM   #14
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Quote:
30 days is the limit in modtardville regarding welcome threads for providers. The desire is to let them die out on their own as the provider moves away from 'new member' status and posts ads in the provider ad and weekend lineup.
However, providers will use the 'bump' in a welcome thread to keep relevant or further their ads.... so discourage this, Provider welcome threads that don't die on their own should be closed after 30 days from the new providers first post.
make it number 34?

Quote:
Not all guidance for how mods need to handle certain issues are posted for members to see.
[S]That makes sense.... [/S]
Old 08-26-2017, 08:31 PM   #15
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Quote:
However, providers will use the 'bump' in a welcome thread to keep relevant or further their ads....
So you guys EXPECT these newcomers to be conniving bitches right out of the gate? Or is this how the site "molds" them into becoming conniving bitches???

Quote:
Provider welcome threads that don't die on their own should be closed after 30 days from the new providers first post.
That's "DIFFERENT" than the 30 day REVIEW rule then correct?
It has always been MY understanding that a "review" can be bumped up until 30 days AFTER the last post in the review... not thirty days after the date the review was posted.

I'm sure we are all interested in knowing the backstory of why the difference...
I'd hate to think this is all getting made up as we go along....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women