Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40284
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2017, 12:17 PM   #1
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72
Default BBWDeAnna, here's your big chance!

Mods, if you need to point me for this, I understand. In my opinion I haven't said anything below that isn't objectively true and verifiable.

BBWDeAnna doesn't like me. I don't like her. That's fine. Nothing says we have to like each other here.

She's been very vocal about her reasons for not liking me. I want to take an opportunity to respond. This will lead to her saying she controls me or changed the way I hobby somehow or any number of other insipid statements. So be it. She can and will say whatever she wants, but that doesn't mean it's true. More like wishful thinking.

BBWDeAnna is a troll. Her preferred means of attack is to post lengthy and insulting diatribes in threads trying to get someone to respond to them. When they do, that is her cue to become (more) self-righteous and lash out, as if she's the one being attacked. Classic troll maneuver. But, when she really wants to get nasty, she'd rather do it on her blog than here where she'll be responded to and people will see the responses. And yeah, I've been guilty of feeding the troll. This post is too, I suppose. My apologies for that to everyone except the subject.

In her blog, she claims I care what she thinks about me because I sometimes respond to what she has to say here. I do somewhat care what other people here think, some of them at least, but her? hahahahahahahaha!

I will just say this: One of us is writing paragraph after paragraph after paragraph of multiple, lengthy blog posts that most people will never see about the other person, and it isn't me. That seems a little obsessive, doesn't it?

If you haven't read her blog, it's a hoot. For some reason she's making people PM her to get the links now after having posted them before so you'll have to contact her for them.

Check out such classics as: "The Angry Hobbyiest" (sic), "The Arkansas Kliq", and "Kliqs-Why the Hobby Needs Them" for some truly inspired lunacy.

She says herself on her blog: "I am an antagonist, its what I do, its what I find amusement in.". Clearly that is true. Whatever floats her boat.

I'm not bothering to refute any of her claims here. Everyone will make up their own mind about what's what and nothing I say is going to change that.

I'm considering taking her off Ignore to read her sure-to-be-amusing response - which by the way, her responding will mean I control her, according to her twisted logic. I've also changed the way she blogs! But, I don't know if it will be worth taking her off Ignore because I think I already know what she will say. Something like:

blah blah blah blah blah WK blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Angry Hobbyiest (sic) blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Kliq blah blah blah blah blah blah blah I control him blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah changed the way you hobby blah blay blah blah blah blah blah blah blah in the hobby since 2001 blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Kliq blah blah blah blah WK blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

So, BBWDeAnna, if you want to attack me, here I am. But why not do it here on the board rather than on some obscure off-site blog where hardly anyone will see it? Go for it. Maybe I am predictable. But I'm not the only one.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 12:25 PM   #2
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That's all she's done for years, she's hanging on by a thread (literally)..she does more of that, than actually hobbying. It shows she has nothing better in her life to do than be obsessive with people she doesn't like and shoveling pig shit....

Sorry you have to deal with her ignorance.
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 12:33 PM   #3
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh Spanky, how I love you
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 12:39 PM   #4
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
...blah blah blah blah blah WK blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Angry Hobbyiest (sic) blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Kliq blah blah blah blah blah blah blah I control him blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah changed the way you hobby blah blay blah blah blah blah blah blah blah in the hobby since 2001 blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Kliq blah blah blah blah WK blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

That's the funniest thing I've read in a while. Great post! You've changed the way I giggle.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 03:38 PM   #5
MrGiz
BANNED

XxxxxxX is a troll. They post lengthy and insulting diatribes in threads trying to get someone to respond to them... Classic troll maneuver.

They do somewhat care what other people here think, some of them at least, but anyone in particular? hahahahahahahaha!

Some here write paragraph after paragraph after paragraph of multiple, lengthy posts that most people will never see. That seems a little obsessive, doesn't it?

blah blah blah blah blah WK blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Angry Hobbyiest (sic) blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Kliq blah blah blah blah blah blah blah They control each other blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blay blah blah blah blah blah blah blah in the hobby since the early 80's blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Kliq blah blah blah blah WK blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Funny Stuff!

Lots of people are predictable.
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 04:13 PM   #6
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTJME View Post
XxxxxxX is a troll. They post lengthy and insulting diatribes in threads trying to get someone to respond to them... Classic troll maneuver.

They do somewhat care what other people here think, some of them at least, but anyone in particular? hahahahahahahaha!

Some here write paragraph after paragraph after paragraph of multiple, lengthy posts that most people will never see. That seems a little obsessive, doesn't it?

blah blah blah blah blah WK blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Angry Hobbyiest (sic) blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Kliq blah blah blah blah blah blah blah They control each other blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blay blah blah blah blah blah blah blah in the hobby since the early 80's blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Kliq blah blah blah blah WK blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Funny Stuff!

You're entitled to your opinion, same as anyone. I imagine you're trying to imply that this post is trolling. Fine if that's what you want to think, but find one other instance in any post I've ever made where I trolled anyone at all. I have no interest in trolling as anyone who looks at my post history will understand.
Old 06-01-2017, 04:15 PM   #7
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTJME View Post

Funny Stuff!

Like your obsessed with BBWdeanna and Felina??? Mmmm....

If that's not the pot calling the kettle black. Smh...I think it's pretty sad a provider has that much time to sit and write story books about clients she's never seen before...
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 04:23 PM   #8
Guest110920
Account Disabled

I guess no response yet means one of 3 things:

She's formulating a truly epic length response, even for her.

She's busy writing a new blog post about me.

She's hit the RTM button and is waiting for a mod to respond. Which would be quite hypocritical since she said in her blog she doesn't play that game.

My prediction is the third one. She's been around a long time and is presumably "in the club" (kliq?) so I imagine I don't have much chance of mod impartiality and may get banned. If so, I want it known that she had both a link to her blog and titles of blog entries in her sig over the last few days and the name of her blog contains an obvious linkage to her board persona. I know lots of people saw it. I believe there are screenshots as well.
Old 06-01-2017, 04:26 PM   #9
WMJ4657
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

SpankyJ this strictly my opinion just like you just stated your opinion above & while I fully understand, I think all you did was just feed the animal. By making the post its just going to further feed the thought to her that she is under your skin.

Might want to leave the ignore button activated. Strictly my 2 cents worth.

Go find one of Arkansas's fine Ladies & get laid it will make you feel better!!
WMJ4657 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 04:30 PM   #10
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I guess no response yet means one of 3 things:

She's formulating a truly epic length response, even for her.

She's busy writing a new blog post about me.

She's hit the RTM button and is waiting for a mod to respond. Which would be quite hypocritical since she said in her blog she doesn't play that game.

My prediction is the third one. She's been around a long time and is presumably "in the club" (kliq?) so I imagine I don't have much chance of mod impartiality and may get banned. If so, I want it known that she had both a link to her blog and titles of blog entries in her sig over the last few days and the name of her blog contains an obvious linkage to her board persona. I know lots of people saw it. I believe there are screenshots as well.
I can attest to the fact that her blog link has been posted in her signature up until a couple of days ago. I distinctly remember clicking on it, trying to read it and then falling asleep after the first couple of lines. Exciting stuff!
Old 06-01-2017, 04:30 PM   #11
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMJ4657 View Post
SpankyJ this strictly my opinion just like you just stated your opinion above & while I fully understand, I think all you did was just feed the animal. By making the post its just going to further feed the thought to her that she is under your skin.

Go find one of Arkansas's fine Ladies & get laid it will make you feel better!!
Yeah, I know. Sound advice!

BTW I can't control what other people say but for me this is about one person, the one I posted about. No one else.
Old 06-01-2017, 05:59 PM   #12
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMJ4657 View Post
SpankyJ this strictly my opinion,
Or go get some Covfefe
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:01 PM   #13
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Oops, can't read the blog anymore. Fun while it lasted.

"This site is marked private by its owner. If you would like to view it, you’ll need permission from the site owner. Request and invite and we'll send your username to the site owner for their approval."

I requested an invite but suspect I'll be denied. She seems to not want people to know what she's saying. An odd thing for a blog but I suppose it works as an echo chamber as well.
Old 06-01-2017, 09:06 PM   #14
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Oops, can't read the blog anymore. Fun while it lasted.

"This site is marked private by its owner. If you would like to view it, you’ll need permission from the site owner. Request and invite and we'll send your username to the site owner for their approval."

I requested an invite but suspect I'll be denied. She seems to not want people to know what she's saying. An odd thing for a blog but I suppose it works as an echo chamber as well.
Well Spanky, you've changed the way she blogs. I wonder if she predicted that?
Old 06-01-2017, 09:17 PM   #15
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

BK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women