Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60160
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47654
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Client Poll: What must you have in "lite" GFE
Need LFK and/or DFK. Sacrifice BBBJ. 8 14.55%
Need BBBJ. Sacrifice LFK/DFK. 21 38.18%
Must have both or I'm not going. 26 47.27%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-27-2017, 04:52 PM   #1
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72
Post GFE Lite: What's Your Preference

Only clients should take the poll, for obvious reasons. Providers are welcome to comment though.

GFE is of course slippery to define. Most definitions I've seen have two things in common. Full GFE includes BBBJ and kissing (at least LFK, prferably LFK/DFK).

So, in a "lite" version of GFE (or "not GFE" as some might say), if you have to give up something, what is it?

CBJ is implied in the "sacrifice BBBJ" option.

As for me...I've gotta have the smoochin'. Can live with a CBJ if I have to (not that I want to). I suspect I'll be decidedly in the minority in choosing that option.

Not that I'm advocating for "lite" GFE - offering both makes it significantly more likely for someone to be on my "go see" list.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 05:41 PM   #2
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

GFE is pretty easy to define. "GFE lite" is an odd term to me... you're either GFE, or you're not.

It encompasses the activities that the average girlfriend would feel comfortable with, while also providing a genuine sense of intimacy, involvement, reciprocation and rapport that you'd only get with a girlfriend who's truly into you.

It's not just a list of activities, it's the ability of the provider to create the experience as a whole.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 05:51 PM   #3
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
GFE is pretty easy to define. "GFE lite" is an odd term to me... you're either GFE, or you're not.

It encompasses the activities that the average girlfriend would feel comfortable with, while also providing a genuine sense of intimacy, involvement, reciprocation and rapport that you'd only get with a girlfriend who's truly into you.

It's not just a list of activities, it's the ability of the provider to create the experience as a whole.
Oh, absolutely. I was thinking of those as more "necessary but not sufficient" for a true GFE. You're spot on. Attitude, reciprocity, intimacy, rapport, etc.- all of it makes a huge difference.
Old 03-27-2017, 07:14 PM   #4
Nukeman69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

I'm with you spanky. I can live with the CBJ. Kis sing, attitude, and a feeling of intimacy are a must for me. BTW, Ginger is one of the best at that.
Nukeman69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 07:27 PM   #5
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukeman69 View Post
...Kissing, attitude, and a feeling of intimacy are a must for me. BTW, Ginger is one of the best at that...
Thanks, hon!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 09:28 AM   #6
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

My non-negotiables for calling an experience GFE are FK (preferably DFK) and DATY.

The world being what it is, I can understand why ladies might decide, for their own safety and that of their families, that they might not do BBBJ, so that's "negotiable". I've often expressed it as, "I'll give you one chance to prove that your CBJ is worth receiving". Honestly, though, in close to 40 years of hobbying, I've met two, maybe three providers (out of something well over 100) who give a CBJ worth receiving. And one of them has since shifted to BBBJ (to judge from reviews she's received after I saw her).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post

Yeah, but... The list of activities is the bare minimum... the point at which, if that isn't included in the session, it just doesn't feel like a couple hours spent with a girlfriend.

That said, I've known too many ladies who French kissed like a dead fish, just laid there and endured it when I went down on them, and sucked my cock like it was covered in Bitter Apple (you dog owners know what I'm talking about here ) to say that it's automatically a GFE if they do those things. But if a lady doesn't do them, her session doesn't even qualify as a GFE. It "ain't the same fucking ballpark. It ain't the same league. It ain't even the same fucking sport."

I think it was on the old ASPD (may she rest in peace) that I had an actual discussion with a provider who tried to support the position that even though she didn't kiss (as in "didn't kiss at all", not "didn't tongue kiss") she still provided GFE service. My response was basically, "No. If my girlfriend doesn't French kiss me, she isn't remaining my girlfriend."

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 10:53 AM   #7
Guest110920
Account Disabled

I have to say, I'm surprised by the "FK" turnout so far. I knew it would be smaller than the others but really didn't expect it to be as high as 20%.
Old 03-28-2017, 11:01 AM   #8
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Both or I am not going.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 01:27 PM   #9
arealone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

I'm with BCG. The two minimums are DFK and DATY. I can live with CBJ and usually do.
arealone is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 04:03 PM   #10
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lite GFE sounds kind of silly....you're GFE or you're not.
Ginger said it pretty well (bluffcityguy too).
GFE jmo is 1/2 the acts and half the being mentally 'INTO' the date and your partner as well. All the acts in the world of DFK/LFK/BBBJ/DATY/CIM/COF/FACIALS/TUMA/TUYA/HIJKLMNOP will be mechanical and dry if there's no passion behind any of it (and imo what you can provide in-between all of those acts (make love to that brain too)). I know this is geared for the guys but ... while i'd rather not suck a rubber I can live with a gent requesting CBJ if he's a kisser. I can't see someone who doesn't like to kiss.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 05:10 PM   #11
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
Lite GFE sounds kind of silly....you're GFE or you're not.
Ginger said it pretty well (bluffcityguy too).
GFE jmo is 1/2 the acts and half the being mentally 'INTO' the date and your partner as well. All the acts in the world of DFK/LFK/BBBJ/DATY/CIM/COF/FACIALS/TUMA/TUYA/HIJKLMNOP will be mechanical and dry if there's no passion behind any of it (and imo what you can provide in-between all of those acts (make love to that brain too)). I know this is geared for the guys but ... while i'd rather not suck a rubber I can live with a gent requesting CBJ if he's a kisser. I can't see someone who doesn't like to kiss.
You're so right! It's so much more than an activity list, which to me personally means I'm OK with the activity list being a little shorter if the attitude is stellar and the connection is there. And I your position on kissing. I'm right there with you, Mocha!
Old 03-28-2017, 05:58 PM   #12
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Stupid poll. GFE is what it is stop trying to redefine the term and make it acceptable to use for those providers that do not allow certain things. GTFO of here with this lite shit.

No Deep Kissing = no GFE
No BBBJ = no GFE

Both of these things would most definitely be provided by an actual girlfriend. (I sometimes wonder if some of you know what that even is)

It really is that simple.
BK is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 06:10 PM   #13
Scottyputts33
Registered Member

Scottyputts33 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 06:38 PM   #14
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What about YMMV GFE? I'm GFE unless your breath smells like you licked a cow's asshole before showing up...or if you drool so much you could fill my bathtub.

It's hard to provide IOP when I'm trying to run away from your stinky, drooling, has-no-idea-what-a-clitoris-is, wanna-run-and-write-a-bad-review-because-you're-boring-as-wet-paint ass.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 07:04 PM   #15
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK View Post
Stupid poll. GFE is what it is stop trying to redefine the term and make it acceptable to use for those providers that do not allow certain things. GTFO of here with this lite shit.

No Deep Kissing = no GFE
No BBBJ = no GFE

Both of these things would most definitely be provided by an actual girlfriend. (I sometimes wonder if some of you know what that even is)

It really is that simple.
I didn't coin the term, some providers have already done that. I also explicitly said I wasn't advocating it so I'm not sure how that equates to me trying to "make it acceptable". But thanks for your hostility.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women