Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160699
Yssup Rider60027
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35439
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2010, 02:42 PM   #1
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default CBJ and the mystery of DATY

What are the reasons a Provider will do a CBJ only but allow you to DATY her?

for me if you are worried about germs then this is not a valid reason,,so please lets explore some more.

the one i can only think of is the girl is just grossed out by pre-cum and semen...
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:58 PM   #2
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

or she just doesn't like sucking cock!
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:26 PM   #3
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

They are selfish......j/k....

I think they think you cant catch anything from a CBJ and dont know if the gent is std free and she knows or assumes she is std free so she allows it...
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 04:08 PM   #4
Miss Sophie Bella
Account Disabled

User ID: 6378

Actually...

A CBJ will protect a woman from contracting many sexually transmitted infections, both bacterial and viral. This includes, but isn't limited to, herpes, HIV, and gonorrhea and chlamydia of the throat. Transmission risk is considerably lower than it would be with unprotected intercourse, but is definitely real.

Transmitting an infection from your mouth to her genitals is entirely possible, though very unlikely, the greatest risk being HSV-1 (a cold sore). If contracted, it manifests essentially the same way HSV-2 (genital herpes) would. You can also contract a bacterial infection or herpes from giving woman oral sex. Seriously, I know someone who got herpes in their eyes. If you're uncomfortable with BBDATY (typing that was funny!) use a dental dam.
Miss Sophie Bella is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 04:13 PM   #5
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Guys can also catch HPV in their throats from daty
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 04:17 PM   #6
Dick Diamond
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella View Post
Actually...

I know someone who got herpes in their eyes. If you're uncomfortable with BBDATY (typing that was funny!) use a dental dam.
Well doesn't that someone know your supposed use your tongue for daty and not your eyes?
Dick Diamond is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 05:03 PM   #7
methodx69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Diamond View Post
Well doesn't that someone know your supposed use your tongue for daty and not your eyes?
HAHAHA....i laughed at that one
methodx69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 06:03 PM   #8
Destinysosoft
Account Disabled

User ID: 8371
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't offer either but, I hear some guys aren't polite enough to say when its time So with that you can have at it?? Just my thought.. When i'd give them to a guy I am seeing I couldn't use them. I hate the smell of them.
Destinysosoft is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 06:04 PM   #9
MaggieSinead
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9227

Once upon a time, I had a week where all I could mentally handle was CBJ. However, it was following quite possibly the most disgusting, horrifying, terrifying cum story ever...
But thats the only time I've ever done it.
MaggieSinead is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:02 PM   #10
Elephant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieSinead View Post
However, it was following quite possibly the most disgusting, horrifying, terrifying cum story ever...
Elephant is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:13 PM   #11
discreetx
Gaining Momentum

I like the San Francisco City STD Basics chart. However if I followed it completely I wouldn't be here. There is some risk in everything in life. I believe hobbyists and providers getting regularly tested will go a long way to managing the risk.
discreetx is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:19 PM   #12
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

And by the way, a local public health official has informed me that their is an EPIDEMIC of throat gonorrhea right now in Austin. The risk of getting this from DATY is extremely low -- basically unheard of but it is a very real risque from bbbj. And if you hit the back of her throat, you can catch it from her.

Providers need to be having their throats swabbed.

Which brings me to another point -- hobbyists who don't get STD tests! WTF is wrong with you guys?

I've had a condom break (don't worry. It was over 4 months ago and I've been tested many times since) and asked the guy when his last full std test was and he says over a year ago? WTF???

If you are not 100% monogamous or you aren't 100% sure that you're partner is 100% monogamous you need a full STD screen every 3 months. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Travis county will do it for $15, COA for free and Planned Parenthood for about $150. No excuses guys. I would love to see how your wife would feel about coming down with a bug you picked up while playing on the side.
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:41 AM   #13
AtxTexMex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella View Post
Actually...

A CBJ will protect a woman from contracting many sexually transmitted infections, both bacterial and viral. This includes, but isn't limited to, herpes, HIV, and gonorrhea and chlamydia of the throat. Transmission risk is considerably lower than it would be with unprotected intercourse, but is definitely real.

Transmitting an infection from your mouth to her genitals is entirely possible, though very unlikely, the greatest risk being HSV-1 (a cold sore). If contracted, it manifests essentially the same way HSV-2 (genital herpes) would. You can also contract a bacterial infection or herpes from giving woman oral sex. Seriously, I know someone who got herpes in their eyes. If you're uncomfortable with BBDATY (typing that was funny!) use a dental dam.

Hmmm, what if a gentleman has open sores in his mouth or just any other type of laceration and performs DATY?
Seems quite possible then.
AtxTexMex is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 01:10 PM   #14
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

thanks for the great answers,, I figured there was more to it.
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:20 PM   #15
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I always shower and brush my teeth before i meet up with a lady. But, i never floss before a date. Sometimes it causes my gums to bleed if i go too far between my teeth. and im afraid to have an open sore/wound just for reasons of daty. Am i being paranoid or is infection thru my gums a very real possibility?
knotty man is offline   Quote