Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60160
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47654
pyramider46370
bambino40390
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-27-2011, 08:33 AM   #1
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41943
My ECCIE Reviews
Default My bad review and experience

Ok so 1 bad review does not ruin a lady, hopefully, but it does PISS me off when the facts are not true! So just to clarify a few things about this bad review incident. I stayed for EXACTLY the amount of time, I was compensated for. (even though I wanted to run out from the get go) Men, Please don't ask us to get in the hot tub with you and then continually disappear to another room, It scares me, how do I know you aren't getting out a weapon, duck tape, ropes, knives, etc. Then please don't stare at us and not say a word for the entire time we are with you, if you are shy that's cool, but if not staring at me without ever speaking is just plain "silence of the lambs" weird. So yes NATURALLY I am going to have a hard time relaxing.
Then, just because you are getting pissed off because of your own personal difficulties don't take it out on us! We come , we offer the best service we can, we take time out of our lives to see you, (not even counting the countless hours we spend screening) You have the right to express your opinion, and out of 22 reviews 1 bad apple is NOT going to hurt me, so speak your piece, but let's keep it honest, and tell everyone what the REAL source of frustration was about!
If anyone would like more info on this situation, PM me, I will not be offering a reference for him, so please don't call for one. Also, just a note to the newby's I am newby friendly, but this is one of the reasons most ladies refuse to see a guy with one post that is new, they see 1 person and the harsh judging immediately spills over into a bad review, I suggest if you think ECCIE ladies are bad try to go to backpage and see what ya get there. You will then be greatful of the class the ECCIE ladies have. Thanks for letting me tell you guys what REALLY happened here, Love ya to all my Eccie friends and family, ladies (and gentlemen) be safe and kind to one another, we work hard to give you the best experience possible!! ♥ Ali*Cat
Old 02-27-2011, 09:10 AM   #2
Guest051814
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I don't think you have anything to worry about! You're still on my bucket-list.
Old 02-27-2011, 09:19 AM   #3
cecark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Hun if you ever venture back to NW Ark, or if I'm in Central Ark that review will not in any way dissuade me from an appointment with you.
Old 02-27-2011, 09:53 AM   #4
MrGiz
BANNED

Ali*Cat.... Ricochet is correct!! You have NOTHING to worry about!!

If I had known it was you... I wouldn't have even wasted my time posting!!

You have already PROVEN that you are one of Arkansas' Finest!!

Sorry for the ding....

Giz
Old 02-27-2011, 10:06 AM   #5
bigtymers11
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

I agree with everyone. You have nothing to worry about. You are still on my list of you come to NWA
Old 02-27-2011, 11:16 AM   #6
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Ali, Giz and Ricochet are right on target! Like Giz, if I'd even had any kind of thought it was you, my post wouldn't have appeared to be helpful, but questioning. Anyone who's seen you has to know there's more to the story that what was posted!
Old 02-27-2011, 12:01 PM   #7
Weatherman04
Registered Member

I am new on hear, but I have seen ali several times and she has been an absolute sweetheart every single time.
Old 02-27-2011, 12:54 PM   #8
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds like this guy doesn't know how to behave on a date. When you act like a creepy weirdo then the ONLY thing you can expect from her is the feeling that she can't wait to get out of there. Contrary to some beliefs, silent creepy staring is not a turn on.
Old 02-27-2011, 01:35 PM   #9
Mr. Wolf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Ali don't worry about someones stupidity, they didn't realize what a gem you are. Looking forward to seeing you again. Take a trip to NEA, we treat ladys right.
Old 02-27-2011, 02:59 PM   #10
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Ali, most of the guys here are sweethearts, but every now & then we all get one like this... Apparently, he thought he would attempt to hurt you with his baloney...but he obviously didn't stop to consider the fan base you have already established.

Look at it as free positive advertising. The great things others have had to say about you in response to his nonsense review...have given you more credit than any positive review ever could have.

And I can't speak for the other ladies here, but Mr. Epic Fail has definitely made it onto my DNS list.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:49 PM   #11
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks, everyone I feel MUCH better now, you all are TRULY the best!!
Old 02-28-2011, 02:52 AM   #12
MacTheKnife
Lifetime Premium Access

For some reason the following quote keeps rattling back and forth in my head.

I don't know why.

* If people aren't talking about you then you aren't relevant*
Old 02-28-2011, 05:00 AM   #13
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Mac, chill out for a second already! It was a very scary date, I'm sorry if my post makes you uncomfortable, we have the right to post our thoughts also. Do me a favor, Put yourself in a providers shoes for a second, let's see how you would have handled the situation, sweetie.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:35 AM   #14
ali*cat
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I just wanted to say thanks for all the support I have received thru PM'S and posts, I am truly amazed at the amount of friends I have made here on ECCIE, Thank you all for your support, and encouragement. XOXO'S Ali
Old 03-01-2011, 10:34 AM   #15
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali*cat View Post
Mac, chill out for a second already! It was a very scary date, I'm sorry if my post makes you uncomfortable, we have the right to post our thoughts also. Do me a favor, Put yourself in a providers shoes for a second, let's see how you would have handled the situation, sweetie.
Actually, when I read Mac's quote, I thought he was being complimentary...

Ali stated her case clearly, and friends, clients & admirers came to her defense. That is why this forum is the perfect location for a response to a review. This thread will be remembered long after the review is forgotten.

Huck
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women