Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-21-2016, 08:48 AM   #1
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68
Default Ladies, What Are Your Priorities?

This question goes out to the ladies. What are your Priorities in seeing a gentleman?

1. The gentleman keeps his appointment and arrives on time;

2. The gentleman is clean and hygienic;

3. The gentleman does not haggle about donation amount;

4. The gentleman is respectable toward you;

5. The gentleman is attentive to you having an enjoyable time; or

6. Another priority not listed?
Old 08-21-2016, 02:11 PM   #2
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

I would imagine that barebacking requests would have to
come into the mix somewhere. No?

Especially where you're concerned, Holyday.

"Search" is your friend, ladies.

Old 08-21-2016, 02:23 PM   #3
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Let's not derail this into personal attacks on Doc. The issue has been beat to death. If you want to contribute to the thread in a positive way then please feel free to post. Attacks on Doc is hijacking the thread. This has already been covered by Lea as an admin and myself in another thread.
Old 08-21-2016, 03:01 PM   #4
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

User ID: 342661
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
I would imagine that barebacking requests would have to
come into the mix somewhere. No?

Especially where you're concerned, Holyday.

"Search" is your friend, ladies.

NOOOOOOO!!!! IS THIS NIGHTMARE?! SOMEONE PINCH ME!
Old 08-21-2016, 03:02 PM   #5
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
Let's not derail this into personal attacks on Doc. The issue has been beat to death. If you want to contribute to the thread in a positive way then please feel free to post. Attacks on Doc is hijacking the thread. This has already been covered by Lea as an admin and myself in another thread.

Thank u! Shit I thought I was having deja vu!! U saved the day Crypt! Once again!

Old 08-21-2016, 03:27 PM   #6
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zgirl2 View Post

Thank u! Shit I thought I was having deja vu!! U saved the day Crypt! Once again!

Kiss ass!

To be on topic, and I know this is a question for the ladies, but I'd say that each and everyone of your bullet points Doc are a priority of mine for both setting up a session and preparing. And once there, I've found it to be a much better session if there's chemistry and the lady is also enjoying herself.

Point is, be on time, don't haggle (unless they contact you first, then that door is wide open lol), be a gentleman, have your hygiene on point, and give it all you got to make sure she gets hers too. Your mileage won't vary quite as much. Matter-of-fact, you might just get a little extra mileage out of that tank
Old 08-21-2016, 03:34 PM   #7
haymitch
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

I know this is a question for the ladies, but I kinda feel like 4 out of 5 of those fall into just one category.....RESPECT. Being clean, on time, no haggling, and attentive to the lady is simple respect. The only thing I could understand is the guy not worrying about whether or not the lady is having fun, some guys just don't give a crap, not I mind you, but just like some ladies give simply mechanical service, some guys I assume act the same towards the lady.
Old 08-21-2016, 04:00 PM   #8
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
Kiss ass!

Not Close. Lol although I have licked a few buttholes in my lifetime, but that is for a completely different thread.

Carry on! Good points I've read so far
Old 08-21-2016, 04:25 PM   #9
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by haymitch View Post
I know this is a question for the ladies, but I kinda feel like 4 out of 5 of those fall into just one category.....RESPECT. Being clean, on time, no haggling, and attentive to the lady is simple respect.
RESPECT RESPECT RESPECT The fact that this is a business for us, not match.com

- Do your homework as a hobbyist. Read her showcase, know her rates, read her reviews and know the services she offers prior to contacting her.

Besos, Francisca
Old 08-21-2016, 04:56 PM   #10
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink GREAT THREAD!!:)

This question goes out to the ladies. What are your Priorities in seeing a gentleman?

** It is always GREAT when a gentleman is able to keep his apt and is also on time...

However, things do come up sometimes and if possible it is always great if the gentleman can give the lady at least 24 hours notice... However, I do realize that this is not always possible... People get sick, cars break down, family members get ill etc...

** Always a PLUS!! However, living in TEXAS sometimes, this can be an issue if the gentleman travels A LOT for work etc... I don't mind if my men ask to shower before the NAUGHTINESS begins... If YOU feel relaxed and comfortable then so will I...

I don't even respond to haggler's... I just add them to my DNS List... I run specials regularly and I try to price myself appropriately no matter where I am GETTING DOWN & DIRTY!!

** I think this works both ways... I try to treat all of my men like I would like to be treated... This has always worked well for me...

** Hmmm... I see where you are coming from with this... However, the play date should be ABOUT YOU and as long as my MEN are having a GREAT TIME then I am HAPPY...

Hmmm... I would say to just be respectful of our TIME... I do not think that I am a clock watcher but when I am not working then I have to run errands, do computer work, work out, family time etc... So, even if I am having the most AMAZING TIME I generally do prefer to stay on a schedule... However, If I have your HANDS TIED TO THE BED POST then WHAT CAN YOU DO? LOL

Hope that helps!!
Old 08-21-2016, 05:08 PM   #11
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

These are all awesome points!! It's cool to have threads with everyone's input, it helps me learn more from the people that have more experience in this deal.

Sorry, just enjoyed these responses!
Old 08-21-2016, 08:41 PM   #12
Phrasing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 63

Kind of like a ymmv question
Old 08-21-2016, 09:39 PM   #13
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post

** It is always GREAT when a gentleman is able to keep his apt and is also on time...

However, things do come up sometimes and if possible it is always great if the gentleman can give the lady at least 24 hours notice... However, I do realize that this is not always possible... People get sick, cars break down, family members get ill etc...

** Always a PLUS!! However, living in TEXAS sometimes, this can be an issue if the gentleman travels A LOT for work etc... I don't mind if my men ask to shower before the NAUGHTINESS begins... If YOU feel relaxed and comfortable then so will I...

I don't even respond to haggler's... I just add them to my DNS List... I run specials regularly and I try to price myself appropriately no matter where I am GETTING DOWN & DIRTY!!

** I think this works both ways... I try to treat all of my men like I would like to be treated... This has always worked well for me...

** Hmmm... I see where you are coming from with this... However, the play date should be ABOUT YOU and as long as my MEN are having a GREAT TIME then I am HAPPY...

Hmmm... I would say to just be respectful of our TIME... I do not think that I am a clock watcher but when I am not working then I have to run errands, do computer work, work out, family time etc... So, even if I am having the most AMAZING TIME I generally do prefer to stay on a schedule... However, If I have your HANDS TIED TO THE BED POST then WHAT CAN YOU DO? LOL

Hope that helps!!
Off topic, but...

Slave G, PLEASE CUM to West TX!
Old 08-22-2016, 06:20 PM   #14
Funtimesinhouston
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
Off topic, but...

Slave G, PLEASE CUM to West TX!
^^^