Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2016, 08:18 PM   #1
Gemineye
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default Getting to know a Provider before the actual meet

Provider Ladies,

Say a Hobbyist first contacts you, and they have been properly screened meeting your requirements. Your wanting to meet within say a week, but then things come up, schedules keep postponing until yuo finally meet each other. What if your texting chats, getting to know each other, flirting, building up chemistry before the actual meeting. Is it a good thing to do with a Provider, or is that taking up too much a Provider's time?

I've done that with a Provider after meeting, we'd sent sweet messages back and forth, she's send me funny little pics, words of advice, compliments. I found it delightful and surprising because I figure Provider's don't necessarily want to bother. I read somewhere here that it is considered a waste of the Provider's time.
Gemineye is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 08:45 PM   #2
Finkle
BANNED

You sound like a time waster.
Finkle is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 06:05 AM   #3
sgtpepper1968
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Just my opinion. Time is money, nothing is free. Either (a) they're reeling you in for something more or (b) you should pay them for their time. I guess if you want more "get to know you" time you can book an extra hour in a session and go out to dinner or something.
sgtpepper1968 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 06:36 AM   #4
bobo1cg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

This, like many other questions, doesn't have a simple answer as it will depend on each individual provider and your connection with them. Now if it is primarily you that is doing all the texting, then you might be wasting their time, lol.
bobo1cg is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 07:00 AM   #5
flanker1017
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

I am one of those that likes to get to know a lady before I see her. I want to have a pretty good idea we are going to have a connection before I spend my hobby dollars.
flanker1017 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 08:45 AM   #6
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Once screened, I would ask the provider if she minds. I know some ladies see it as a waste of time.

I like to get to know someone and keep in touch. So I don't mind someone saying hello and flirting with me. I mean, what girl doesn't like being told that she's beautiful or that someone is thinking of her. It's awesome, if it's in moderation. I definitely believe in being friendly, but not necessarily friends (if that makes sense). We have to keep it somewhat of a business relationship.

If it seems you're just wanting to sext (which I will not do) with explicit messages, or if you start talking to me about other ladies you'd like to see but too scared to pull the trigger, or about sex with the wife, the conversation will abruptly end. To me, that's wasting my time.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 04:44 PM   #7
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

I very much enjoy flirting and cultivating chemistry leading up to a future date. Though mindfulness and common sense is also key. It's one thing when a gent is brimming with anticipation and sends a sweet and thoughtful note here and there. And it's a whole other thing when someone thinks that because they have booked a session with you in the future that they deserve unreasonable amounts of your time and energy leading up to the date.

As for "getting to know a provider before" meeting.. I just don't know. Obviously everyone is different, but I think if someone hasn't communicated that they are interested in meeting beforehand, such a request would be stepping out of bounds. Here and there, I have indulged in some OTC moments with friends I've made. But I'm much more open to doing that after our session is complete, and for folks who book longer dates with me..
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 05:53 PM   #8
Gemineye
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I have a good sense of it now. I appreciate you Lena Duvall, Laura Lynn, flanker1017, bobo1cg, and sgtpepper1968 for being decent in responding to my question and helping me to understand. It does help me to understand better about the hobby, no matter what...I'm still learning.
Gemineye is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 06:07 PM   #9
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemineye View Post
I have a good sense of it now. I appreciate you Lena Duvall, Laura Lynn, flanker1017, bobo1cg, and sgtpepper1968 for being decent in responding to my question and helping me to understand. It does help me to understand better about the hobby, no matter what...I'm still learning.
Finkle's answer was good, too.. his response has 3 "likes", all those you mentioned above have a total of one.. just saying.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 08:48 PM   #10
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

I normally like to get to know a provider generally before a session especially if it's gonna be an overnight. Thing is recently I've been kinda bummed out by the hobby and not sure about this anymore.
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 09:19 PM   #11
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duthgar1976 View Post
I normally like to get to know a provider generally before a session especially if it's gonna be an overnight. Thing is recently I've been kinda bummed out by the hobby and not sure about this anymore.
You said a couple of weeks ago you can't afford to hobby and now you say you're bummed out by the hobby yet post frequently. Seems you're the definition of a tire kicker if you're wasting any lady's time.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 09:29 PM   #12
pashunfroot
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
Once screened, I would ask the provider if she minds. I know some ladies see it as a waste of time.

I like to get to know someone and keep in touch. So I don't mind someone saying hello and flirting with me. I mean, what girl doesn't like being told that she's beautiful or that someone is thinking of her. It's awesome, if it's in moderation. I definitely believe in being friendly, but not necessarily friends (if that makes sense). We have to keep it somewhat of a business relationship.

If it seems you're just wanting to sext (which I will not do) with explicit messages, or if you start talking to me about other ladies you'd like to see but too scared to pull the trigger, or about sex with the wife, the conversation will abruptly end. To me, that's wasting my time.
Hello Sexy and beautiful
pashunfroot is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 11:54 PM   #13
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

Well I can't hobby as much as I used to. I am able to right now but decided to put it away for another time.

Bummed out by the hobby mostly because I can't do it as much as I wanted too and that I just tend to have not the greatest of luck with it.

I post alot because I'm a disabled person whom cannot work and has 0 personal life. I have no SO no friends that I go hangout with because they all have wife and kids and their own lives far away from Texas.

I have become so antisocial yet crave human interaction this is where I get it from. Am I a crazy person for this? Probably but it's all I got till I get my PC back.

I read a book a day watch some Netflix some YouTube and come here and post my thoughts on subjects or just rant like I did in the sandbox.
Old 03-21-2016, 11:56 PM   #14
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
You said a couple of weeks ago you can't afford to hobby and now you say you're bummed out by the hobby yet post frequently. Seems you're the definition of a tire kicker if you're wasting any lady's time.
My previous post us a reply to this. I'm on a phone and don't know how to copy paste.
Old 03-21-2016, 11:58 PM   #15
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

FUCK THEM IN THIER ASS WITH DUTH WATHIN>>>>>>>THE GO FOR THE MONEY SHOT
motor is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women