Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 10-28-2015, 06:06 AM   #1
KaylaRyder
Back and better then ever

User ID: 247010
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Missburger

So I have been contacted recently by a few different people about missBJurger and the things he is saying about me to others through pm.. he has been going out of his way to lie about me in hope's that his lies will deter others from seeing me.. I have not seen this "man" in over 6 months and he has no idea how I look or handle my business... Him and I got very close in the past and things began to get out of hand, so I called it quits in hopes that no one would be hurt.. I'm not ln a spot in my life right now that I'm looking for a husband/boyfriend and he doesn't seem to understand that.. I have done my best to be nice and handle this as respectfully as possible yet he attempts to ruin my business in hopes that I will "need" him and that will give him the upperhand in us having a relationship... I totally own the fact that I let things go to far and let feelings get in the way of the business side of this, I apologized to him countless times for that and have told him repeatedly that him and I can't be together yet this continues.. I'm not trying to hurt him by posting this even though he continues to try to hurt me with his lies.. If anyone would like to know the truth about me just read my reviews and/or contact those who have seen me lately.. I am not perfect and don't claim to be, i dont have a perfect body and could stand to loose a few lbs..but I am a thick sexy red head with a pretty face sweet personality and always aims to please..
KaylaRyder is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 07:47 AM   #2
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

dont worry ...yer plastic man would never wants ta sees ya anyways ...no matter what any kind a ...burger ...might have ...said

...an most of the jimmies who be ...smart ...be feelin the same as ...plastic man
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 09:46 AM   #3
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

that's about the most truth ive read here in some time
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 09:46 AM   #4
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

here I actually think I wil "LIKE" it too

here it goes
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 09:48 AM   #5
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I'm dismayed that male members are contacting a hook about comments made in PM by a fellow male site participant.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 09:49 AM   #6
Bushman69
Valued Poster

But but but he's so young, fit and good looking. And let's not forget humble. Plus he doesn't need a blue pill.
Bushman69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 09:51 AM   #7
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I guess I've got to give it to Kayla, though.

She'll put it right out there if she feels she needs to.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 10:15 AM   #8
generalbob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Should be clarified in hooker/Jimmie agreement that happy ending does not mean happily ever after. Probably just a miss(burger)understanding.
generalbob is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 10:52 AM   #9
DoubleTake
Pussipotimus

Encounters: 10

Burger?

Burger?
DoubleTake is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 11:01 AM   #10
Guest030516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
I'm dismayed that male members are contacting a hook about comments made in PM by a fellow male site participant.
Don't draw a conclusion based on just that fact alone NBT. That's all I can say atm.
Guest030516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 11:24 AM   #11
Ceremony
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

What's the over/under on how many other hooks and bar flies he's sharing his feelings for?
Ceremony is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 12:25 PM   #12
Lucky Lady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 171244
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had kinda a situation like this..He fell I didnt! He actually waited on my front porch while i had a client...That was his breaking point..I never in anyway led him on..i do my best to keep biz..biz..simply because its too much drama to go thru..i hope all is well and he backs off you..you seem like a cool chick Kayla..
Lucky Lady is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 12:30 PM   #13
NC-17
Premium Access

Encounters: 57
Talking

[QUOTE=Lucky Lady;1057375922 He actually waited on my front porch while i had a client....[/QUOTE]

NC-17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 01:10 PM   #14
John Boneher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Kayla, your post looks kinda like a threAD. So, insofar as you're looking for customers, do you do añal/Greek?

Also, careful about sharing private communications publicly. Not that you're specific or anything, but it's a slippery slope!

Anyway, looking forward to ur reply re: añal
John Boneher is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 01:41 PM   #15
MajorHands
Valued Poster

Encounters: 102

This is an ongoing dimension of the hobby and has happened with the best of us. It's pretty reasonable for folks who do this to transcend the simply transactional model to include a more genuine interaction that can include friendship and a level of affection. Generally it's the guy who goes too far and falls for a provider. History has shown and continues to show that this tends to end poorly, with some guys acting out in unfortunate ways.

While it's appropriate to address the inappropriate behavior, I hope we collectively can avoid ganging up the dudes in these situations.

Lord knows I've got a penchant for mixing hobby world with real life and friendship. There are more than a dozen providers that I have some level of friendship with, some to the extent that it has eclipsed the hobby - virtually eliminating play. It's fortunate that I never fell in love with any of these lovely ladies, but I can understand how it could happen.

It sounds like MB needs to take a step back and revisit his perspective. In the meantime, why kick a dude when he's down?
MajorHands is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women