Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2015, 07:09 AM   #1
TwoMinuteTim
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default What happened to Kristine Adorable? Banned?

Just saw her profile is banned --- was thinking about visiting her today too.
TwoMinuteTim is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 12:47 PM   #2
nickdanger1955
Valued Poster

What's the story
nickdanger1955 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 10:49 PM   #3
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickdanger1955 View Post
What's the story
I'm guessing her relationship with treebark finally sunk her. You do realize he has been posting for her right?

PK
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 05:44 AM   #4
Mtnliving
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Give the girl a break she screwed up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki Pk View Post
I'm guessing her relationship with treebark finally sunk her. You do realize he has been posting for her right?

PK
Yeah I am waiting to be chastised about being an incarnation of tb but I am not. And yes though I have never met Kristine we have tried and started communicating last week. Some dude was messing with her and she outed him too much in the cryptic powder room and got in trouble. She admittedly screwed up to paraphrase what she said to me. She is still around, seems like a nice woman and that is that!!!
Mtnliving is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 06:26 AM   #5
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnliving View Post
Yeah I am waiting to be chastised about being an incarnation of tb but I am not. And yes though I have never met Kristine we have tried and started communicating last week. Some dude was messing with her and she outed him too much in the cryptic powder room and got in trouble. She admittedly screwed up to paraphrase what she said to me. She is still around, seems like a nice woman and that is that!!!
lady's, some anyways, fighting for the right to out guys in the lady rooms
Outing now is one year. Look at Houston how to get it down to a month for her.

errr
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 07:09 AM   #6
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Quote:
First, you want us to go easy on a potty mouth hooker who outed another fucktard? Seriously? That's some dumbass shit right there....

Secondly, for someone who 'isn't treebark' you sure do seem to involve yourself in his drama quite often! Just started communicating last week yet you know all about why she was banned in less then 24 hrs? Oh, well... That makes perfect sense

PK
Old 10-10-2015, 07:31 AM   #7
Hobby1750
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Oh no, here it goes again...

Let's not jump to conclusions. THAT dude is a major psycho stalker (three girls have independently told me horror stories). So let's not accuse everyone of being him.
Hobby1750 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 07:49 AM   #8
Mtnliving
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Thanks I think

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby1750 View Post
Oh no, here it goes again...

Let's not jump to conclusions. THAT dude is a major psycho stalker (three girls have independently told me horror stories). So let's not accuse everyone of being him.
I guess your talking about tb - I involve myself in what I wish and yes I have sided him on a couple issues but that is that - ka asked me to post a supportive thread for her and I did and of course I get pussy whipped by the eccie illuminati
Mtnliving is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 09:40 AM   #9
Nate2422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

All I know is I set something up for yesterday and went to one of her places in latham at the time and she was a no show. Its the 2nd time that this happened. I called her one last time before I left she answered and seemed confused by me saying I am here. So maybe the TB was setting up bogus appointments for her <shrug> . She is great when on her game but seems to always have drama.
Nate2422 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 09:43 AM   #10
Marshall Mathers
BANNED

Long time lurker on this site but not on others.
This sight never ceases to amaze me. The policing of posts is actually quite humorous. for hose of you stuck on fp/tb/who cares what his name was, does the word obsessed mean anything? I mean, come on. I wish we could do a search here and see how many times you comment thoses old handles. I bet he gets a kick out of seeing you missing him so much,

Will the real Slim Shady please stand up, please stand up?!
Marshall Mathers is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 10:21 AM   #11
Marshall Mathers
BANNED

Default I too

I too had 3 dates set up with her in the last 3 weeks. All no shows no no calls.
Three strikes no balls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate2422 View Post
All I know is I set something up for yesterday and went to one of her places in latham at the time and she was a no show. Its the 2nd time that this happened. I called her one last time before I left she answered and seemed confused by me saying I am here. So maybe the TB was setting up bogus appointments for her <shrug> . She is great when on her game but seems to always have drama.
Marshall Mathers is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 11:26 AM   #12
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Quote:
I guess your talking about tb - I involve myself in what I wish and yes I have sided him on a couple issues but that is that - ka asked me to post a supportive thread for her and I did and of course I get pussy whipped by the eccie illuminati
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Mathers View Post
Long time lurker on this site but not on others.
This sight never ceases to amaze me. The policing of posts is actually quite humorous. for hose of you stuck on fp/tb/who cares what his name was, does the word obsessed mean anything? I mean, come on. I wish we could do a search here and see how many times you comment thoses old handles. I bet he gets a kick out of seeing you missing him so much,

Will the real Slim Shady please stand up, please stand up?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Mathers View Post
I too had 3 dates set up with her in the last 3 weeks. All no shows no no calls.
Three strikes no balls.

All you dumbass motherfuckers and shill assholes need to buy a clue!
That dude has been stirring shit for years and y'all just eat it up. The guy has at least 4 other handles and you don't blame him for the discord and distrust...you chastise us for bringing it to light!??!

You get stood up multiple times by a girl he has been pimping, and We are the bad guys?!?!
She OUTS a fucking member and y'all still want to call her and meet? Go right the fuck ahead... stupid is as stupid does!

M&M arrives right on time with a brand new handle and then will wonder why we will accuse you of being him....especially after having just joined, never posted a single review or post until the Frank/Treebark drama demands you immediately participate.

Mtnliving gets the same shill moniker... yet is unhappy with us for doing so, even though the dynamic was set by Franko-dipshit years ago when he set up multiple handles years in advance.

YEAH, YEARS IN ADVANCE!
While he was stirring the post as Frank, he was quietly building treebark in Pittsburgh MP forums, where he knew nobody would ask questions. Then when the time was right, BOOM 2yr old handle with 10 reviews shows up and jumps right in after Frank handle is BANNED.
Gets Treebark BANNED for shilling posts FOR Kristen Adorable.and on and on it goes. Now She is BANNED as well...good thing he has been 'helping' her...way to go.

Whether or not you guys are actually more frank/tree shills, your participation in this manner marks you as just another couple of Ghosts for him. But it's our fault for calling out lying, cheating, shill scumbags when we see them. Obsessed? Not at all. Determined to keep the reviews and membership honest and real? ABSO_FUCKING-LUTEY!!!
Please tell us more about how WE are the ones fucking shit up
So go and get your shinebox Pinocchio and sing us a tune

PK
Old 10-10-2015, 11:26 AM   #13
Hobby1750
Valued Poster

KA is a notorious flake! My advice: CALL to set up the appointment. Forget emailing. Texting can be anyone typing.

I can easily surmise KA never was the one handling her account on here. Hence, the banning.
Old 10-10-2015, 11:33 AM   #14
Hobby1750
Valued Poster

Loki, I'm sure girls in the powder-room are aware of HIM STAFF EDIT Let the girls deal with it. We should not worry about it. There are MANY guys mongering, so I don't think new members are all him.

Also, I'm sure there is more than one asshole out there. Like in the movie Lake Placid, two crocodiles? Two TreeBarks??

I mean, you're taking this to a really extreme level. Someone might accuse YOU of being him, pulling some type of The Usual Suspects deception shit. (I know you're not him, but you get the point.)
Old 10-10-2015, 12:38 PM   #15
Loki Pk
Ambassador

The point I make, over and over, is simply this ;
"If somebody shills with multiple handles it undermines the dynamic of the forum. We have to trust the reports and each other to a certain degree. Or at the very least read enough reports and posts to form our own opinions and make better choices. When somebody posts under different handles it breaks the chain of trust and fucks it all up in a way that may put somebody in a bad position, or at worst, a dangerous one."

YOUR particular dynamic is different than his, as you weren't changing handles to deceive....you just closed previous handles to escape some bat shit crazy broad (right?) . AND you closed or disabled those handles properly (for the most part) before returning under the radar.

When you look at the posts of our 'members under scrutiny'....Look at the TIMING of posts...The Content and Context...The SUBJECT...and the ATTITUDE. All you have to do is apply the idea of 'Occam's Razor" and it seems obvious.

PK

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women