Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47593
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2015, 09:49 AM   #1
Hobby_Bobby
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Default Review rant

I have only written a few reviews. The first one required a little bit of effort. The instructions are right there! All a guy has to do is read them. Incredibly - some of you dumbshits really have a hard time getting the required information populated. Ultimately - I have to read Scorpio being overly diplomatic with your dumbass. I like watching the Special Olympics as much as the next guy. But, that is not what I come here to see. Scorpio - how many repeat offenders do you have?
Hobby_Bobby is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 10:11 AM   #2
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Hell yea Bobby! I feel if they get a warning and can't fix their errors within a timely manner then the review should be removed and the gentleman should be given no more passes.

These backpage shitheads have turned Eccie and P411 into a fucking circus act! I wish Gina had stricter rules for ppl to have memberships on there.

And I think ALL Newbies (on here) should have to pay for a membership regardless of reviews written. All new ladies should have a limited access membership on here for a few months until they get the hang of things--- INCLUDING discretion! Then they should be allowed a membership on P411. P411 isn't safe for us ladies anymore when I go look at a guys profile and he has 3 yes'S from backpage hookers and streetwalking hookers who have never screened a person in their lives!!

So,.... there! There's my review rant, with a little extra added to it
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 12:10 PM   #3
usa kansas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

And some of us get on here to hook up,and have fun.Others get on here to piss,and moan.Didn't know everyone had to be college educated,and know proper etiquette to use this site.I know of several people that don't get on here because of the few that beat them up,and bully them.Shame on you nasty people.You know who you are.
This is my review rant,and a little extra.Sorry if i got off track a little.
usa kansas is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 12:20 PM   #4
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

usa- you also see providers with their children present. ... Shame on you. Nasty indeed.
Old 08-12-2015, 12:37 PM   #5
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Yes, but....

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa kansas View Post
And some of us get on here to hook up,and have fun.Others get on here to piss,and moan.Didn't know everyone had to be college educated,and know proper etiquette to use this site.I know of several people that don't get on here because of the few that beat them up,and bully them.Shame on you nasty people.You know who you are.
This is my review rant,and a little extra.Sorry if i got off track a little.
Yes I'm such a bully. BUT, knowing the proper etiquette is quite useful when seeing reputable hookers and writing reviews.
Old 08-12-2015, 12:53 PM   #6
Hobby_Bobby
Gaining Momentum

This is not college-level stuff. Anyone with an 8th grade education should be able to read and follow the directions. Come to think of it, I haven't seen a bully since the 8th grade.
Old 08-12-2015, 12:53 PM   #7
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Hell yea Bobby! I feel if they get a warning and can't fix their errors within a timely manner then the review should be removed and the gentleman should be given no more passes.

These backpage shitheads have turned Eccie and P411 into a fucking circus act! I wish Gina had stricter rules for ppl to have memberships on there.

And I think ALL Newbies (on here) should have to pay for a membership regardless of reviews written. All new ladies should have a limited access membership on here for a few months until they get the hang of things--- INCLUDING discretion! Then they should be allowed a membership on P411. P411 isn't safe for us ladies anymore when I go look at a guys profile and he has 3 yes'S from backpage hookers and streetwalking hookers who have never screened a person in their lives!!

So,.... there! There's my review rant, with a little extra added to it
Backpage shitheads, are the ones advertising on BP, right? Or are you guys bitching about members who review BP girls, or BP girls who write a review on themselves?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 01:50 PM   #8
JackJohnson
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

LOL that they would ever charge folks for this site. Seriously... they get tons of money from all the ads they run here.

Currently half the people are on here as guests...and I'm sure the "members" are not a majority paying folks

10797 (4908 members and 5889 guests)

Those are great numbers, and its MID AFTERNOON.

I'm sure there are other things in this thread folks want to discuss, but come on Gemma, that wouldn't ever happen...why would they give up that traffic?

Those near 11,000 people are looking at pics (thanks girls for your showcases driving traffic!) and they sure aren't in the hidden social media parts of the site and whatnot... they keep this place in business.
JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 02:18 PM   #9
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

All 3, really i'va.

You're probably right JJ, my comments are merely my inner thoughts rambling around my head....
Old 08-13-2015, 10:17 AM   #10
KSNomad
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default sorry

Bobby I would like to apologize on if my review was one of those that offended you.

I filled out all of the stuff based on information gathered mostly from the providers profile. I was given a reply stating that my portion in the ROS was to vague and i needed to add more detail. Me I am not a very forthcoming about many of my details especially if it comes to things about my self. I thought it was pretty accurate to the experience that i had and i did not want to go minute by minute everything that happened because i thought that would be more of a bore to read. Plus I do not get back on here that regularly and i supposedly missed my opportunity to fix it cause i have also received an Email.

Again my apologies.

KSNomad
KSNomad is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 01:02 PM   #11
Hobby_Bobby
Gaining Momentum

I am not offended. It is, however, annoying to read Scorpio's comments repeatedly about reviews being unsatisfactory for premium access. Pattern recognition is an important skill. There is no such thing as free pussy. Do your work.

I can respect that somebody would want to tone done the specific details. Do so knowing that a dumbed-down review shouldn't qualify for premium access. Perhaps a tick-box on the review form could indicate that the reviewer recognizes that a review is UNSAT - forfeiting premium access.
Old 08-13-2015, 02:37 PM   #12
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

KSNomad, you do know you do NOT have to write a review on a girl just because she wants one, right?... Especially if you don't like to kiss and tell.

My problem lies with guys playing save-a-ho and writing reviews to help the helpless streetwalkers. This doesn't help them if they're living on the streets and desperate for the next dollar. In fact, it makes it harder for those of us that ARE verified, seasoned, and safe.

So, if the review isn't helping you and you don't even care to share intimate details, then simply don't write it. Problem solved
Old 08-18-2015, 11:18 AM   #13
Hobby_Bobby
Gaining Momentum

Now hear this:

If she has kids hanging around during the appointment ... And you don't put THAT in the ROS ... Then fuck you. Do us all a favor by warning the rest of us. Of course, that would implicate your sick-ass for not aborting ... But ... Damn!
Old 08-18-2015, 03:41 PM   #14
redhdlover
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

While a cannot totally disagree, as a newbie to this site but a long time mongerer, every site is different. I came here to lessen the threat from the provider. Primarily depending on the generic reviews of the senior members and never having access to the ROS. After making a recent review of an AMP because I felt it was time to contribute I took a hit for non-compliance of the ROS. As well I didnt know that you could receive additional access for reviews. The majority of other forums that I am a member of are fairly open to the public including the occasionally posing LEO. I dont like my information being available for him to scrutinize or implicate others with. In my opinion additional information is meant to be available at my discretion through PMs. I might recommend a requirement to post an introduction and read the required documentation prior to being able to post (as I have seen in many other forums) and if a post does not meet those requirements a Mod will not be need to make a comment on a non-compliant post.
redhdlover is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 09:42 PM   #15
Guest070616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

This site beats the shit out the now defunct NR. I wrote a lot of good, steamy reviews but that doesn't get me anything on here. I'll settle for being a newbie and enjoying this site.
Competition makes for a better mongering environment. I hope this site grows and gets even better with more LE safeguards.
Guest070616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women