Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2010, 08:24 AM   #1
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Midori's Forte Femme Classes

For those of you ladies who are interested in attending a female dominant class, Midori puts on 1-2 classes a year for this. Here's the next scheduled one:

FORTEFEMME WOMENS DOMINANCE INTENSIVE IN NYC

A little heads-up… As I know many of you like to plan ahead.
Forte Femme, Women’s Weekend Intensive on Sensual Dominance heads to NYC for the first time! This immersion weekend is limited to 10 women.

NEW YORK Forte Femme:
When: Fri 4/15 through Sun 4/17/2010
Where: Elegant private residence in the Murry Hill/ Midtown South area
Cost: Early registration $700/per woman. Regular registration $750/per.
Register: Advanced registration required. Registration opens February 17th at www.ForteFemme.com
More information will be available at www.ForteFemme.com.
Don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions about the weekend.
* Partners are encouraged to join for Sunday afternoon lab time but this is not required.
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:49 PM   #2
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

She seems like such an elegant woman and I saw another type of class that she was presenting in San Francisco just awhile back.

Has anyone met this woman? I have one of her books and a man, in Dallas and on here, actually introduced me to her name and craft.

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:18 PM   #3
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Yes, I know her very well. She's a real spitfire. She used to be a world-class domme, but retired after about 8 years and has been an author, teacher and student promoting and learning about sex ever since. She's in pretty high demand around the world. And if you ever get to see one of her performances they are pretty neat. She hasn't done one here in Dallas for a couple of years. She normally attends and does classes at Southplains every Feb, but this year she's not coming due to a schedule conflict. When she's in town she does (usually) a performance at The Church.

There is some talk about bringing her back to town next year for classes, and she'll probably do a performance at the church again.

Which books of hers do you have? Her Bondage book? Her fiction book? One of her Toybag guides from Greenery Press (I especially like the foot one!)
Krunkman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women